Flowers

A Bed Of Roses

After the filling lunch, Changsub squatted beside me and asked, "So.... Aren't you gonna teach me how to be.. A better me?"

I looked at Changsub, pinched his cheeks and uttered, "Yes!". He immediately gave off a charming eye smile and chuckled. I could tell that we were gonna be such good friends!

Gikwang looked at the two of us, oblivious to what was going on, so he decided to pluck flowers by the bushes. Changsub and I looked at the quirky fellow happily skipping away and decided to get back to our "lessons".

I had to teach Changsub that girls didn't like it when guys behave in a totally awkward direct manner. Which was what he did to me previously with the numerous accounts of him hanging his head above my shoulder. We had plenty of laughs and we shared lots of stories. He started growing on me. He was really a warm, friendly and adorable person. It was a sight of him that I had never seen and come to know about. I'm glad I did though.

Deeper into the lesson, Changsub kept quiet out of the blue. The smile I had seen earlier faded. He had his head faced down. I placed my hand on his shoulder and asked, "Oppa, are you ok?" He tilted his head up a little and tears trickled down his eyes. He immediately wiped his tears away with his sleeve and sniffed, "I'm fine. Umm, I have to go. See you I'm school tomorrow!".

He quickly got up, waved at me and walked away. I wanted to cheer him up, but I was tongue tied. I was never really good at cheering people up. So I just waved back and watch the tall figure walk into the distance.

I stood there not knowing what else to do so I decided to pack up the stuff from the picnic. All of a sudden, I heard someone calling me. "PSSSTTTTT, HYERIN...." I looked to where the sound was coming from to see Gikwang hiding behind the blossom tree with his head popping out from the side. I giggled to myself. He is so silly at times.

"YA, LEE GIKWANG. Why are you hiding? There's only us!" I exclaimed.

"REALLY??" he said as he came out from the side of the tree with both arms behind him and looked around.

"Oh... In that case... Here you go!" He shoved at bouquet of flowers in front of my face. I took the flowers and looked at him in confusion. Gikwang smiled nervously with his right hand scratching his head and said, "I picked them just for you.."

"What's the occassion?" I blushed.

"I just thmmmkk mmmnmn...." He mumbled in his words.

"SAY IT!" I demanded as my heart raced at a speed of 100m/s.

"I'm in love with you." He rushed through his words like a bullet train and immediately squinted his eyes to escape the expression that was shown on my face.

I was stunned. I didn't know what to say. But, a surge of impulse threw my hands up which clasped onto his face and dragged his head closer to mine.

Before i knew it, my lips were against his thick fluffy pillows. I closed my eyes and felt a tingling sensation running down my spine, or maybe it was just his hands that slid down my back. Gikwang began to lead me into the kiss which proceeded into a mini make out session. In between the kisses, our mouths opened and our tongues met. His tongue felt like warm jelly. Our tongues were playing "catch" in each other's mouths. I could feel our smiles in between. He pushed me against the tree as we took in deep breaths each time. His body against mine with no spaces but our clothes. I could feel his bulge popping from his jeans against my clothed body. I was enjoying every moment of it. If this wasn't a public area, I would have stripped him bare. I was completely .

In the midst of passionate kisses which seemed like forever, someone tapped Gikwang's shoulder. We quickly pulled away from our kiss and straightened ourselves.

It was a police officer.

"Hey kid, did you pluck those flowers?" He asked with low voice.

"Yes." Gikwang nodded.

"Here's a fine. Next time think before you pick. And uh, you got a little lipstick on your lips.." He slammed a ticket into Gikwang's chest and walked away.

Gikwang immediately wiped the lipstick mark off his shirt and screamed to the police officer, "KAMSAHAMNIDA!" As soon as the officer left, he twirled around and looked at me.

"Now where were we?" he smiled cheekily.

*************************

 

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING OFTEN! I was having my exams! ^^ I promise to update more often during my holidays which is just next week. Please anticipate it ^^ Thank you for reading! <3

 

Oh and just for the sake of putting it here, I finally met BTOB!!

Happiest two days ever!