rainbows

A Bed Of Roses

"Is it true?" he asked, wanting to get close to me but seemingly reluctant to. I couldn't bring myself to say anything so I nodded my head in agreement.
 

"I'll leave you guys alone..." Hyosung said as she took the umbrella and stood out in the pouring rain.
Changsub pulled himself together and sat beside me.
"I...Uhh.." Changsub stuttered while trying to think of words to say. I cut his stutter off by saying, "I'm not gonna abort the baby."
He looked up, shocked by my answer.
"Did you really think I was the type to force you to do that? I don't want the innocent baby to be gone like that. I.... I honestly want to keep the baby.. And... Raise him or her with you.." he confessed. My eyes twinkled with so much happiness at how understanding he was. He held my hands and placed it by his heart.
He started to whisper, "I've never loved someone as much as I love you. No matter what we face later on, the consequences are ours to be responsible for. But I'm not gonna let you do it alone. This baby that's growing is a part of me too and it will never change. It's our little miracle.."
 

Teardrops gathered by the tip of my eye, falling off any moment.
"We have to be really lucky to pull this off.. Do we even have such luck? I mean, there's so many people we have to face. What about money and other-" I started to worry and stress.
 

Unable to stop me from talking, Changsub pulled me in for a kiss to shut me up. I gladly returned the kiss. It has been a while since I felt those lips. The warm tingling feeling I had came back. The kiss made it seem as though everything will be alright. I slowly pulled away and opened my eyes. I looked over Changsub's shoulders and beamed with excitement and hope.
I quickly tapped his shoulders and pointed to the sky, "Look!! A rainbow!!"
 

He turned and looked above, smiling as he said, "I told you! Everything's a miracle when I'm with you. So I definitely believe that we'll be able to raise this baby!"
"Yeah, I guess you're right~" I smiled, leaning in for another kiss.
"YA! THE RAIN HAS STOPPED. LET'S GO HOME!" Hyosung yelled from across the bus stop before our lips managed to meet. I hung my head in disappointment and sighed. Changsub giggled and pinched my cheeks, mouthing, "We'll continue it later". He quickly stood up and crouched in front of me.
"Hop on!" he exclaimed. I put my body onto his back and wrapped my legs around his waist. My arms flung over his shoulders as I rested my head on his back, enjoying the piggyback ride.
 

"Little baby, don't you worry, umma and appa will always be here for you." I thought to myself, hoping that the precious soul inside me would be able to understand. ♥