Humble home

A Bed Of Roses

He pulled away from my neck and placed his forehead against mine. He took slow deep breaths and placed a kiss upon my nose. "Shall we go?" he asked.

"Yeah.."

He brought me to his house in the neighbourhood and led me in through the doorsteps of his humble home. We were soaked. Water from my wet hair and uniform dripped onto the sparkly wooden floor.

His house wasn't big. It was rather small. I scanned around the house for any sight of his family members.

"Don't need to look! My parents are out of town this week." he said as he went into a room. I seized the opportunity to glance through the family portraits on the wall. A picture of an adorable baby Changsub caught my eye. In the picture, Changsub was covering his ears, hiding from a familiar cartoon statue in the background. His face was priceless. I burst into laughter upon seeing the candid shot.

Minutes later, Changsub walked out, wearing an ed shirt which showed a small view of his toned body. I bit my lips and looked away, pretending not to see a thing. "Here you go! I'll go get the fire ready!" he chirped while handing me a towel to wipe myself dry. I felt uncomfortable in wet clothes, so I requested for a change. He brought me into his room, which smelt like cinammon.

"You can wear my clothes first." he pointed me to his wardrobe. The clothes were folded neatly and the clothes that were hung had no sign of wrinkles. I compared it to my own wardrobe. I was ashamed.

Changsub left the room to set up the fireplace. Thinking that he was nowhere in sight, I removed all of my clothes, including my undergarments. I slipped into his shorts which could pass off as bermudas for me. Just as I was about to put the big t-shirt on...........

 

 

 

******************

Author's note: Hehehe. I'll make the next chapter longer than this. I promise. ♡.♡