Impossible Fantasy

Saranghae Day Dreams

“How did you get in here?” whispered a boy. I quickly turned around and back away from the stranger’s arms. “You know if you wanted an autograph, you should waited like the other fans outside.”
“I’m sorry. Who are you?” I stuttered. I look up at his face. Woah! The strange boy was breathtaking. He was tall, his lips were full and pink, his skin was flawless, and his eyes… his eyes had a slight twinkle, and mystery in them that I couldn’t look away.
“I am here and you are supposed to be not here.” he smirked. He went to the long couch over by the wall and set his bag down. He took out a piece of paper and wrote something on it. He walked back over and gave me the paper. On it was something I couldn’t really read.
“Excuse me but what is this?” I questioned.
“Its my autograph.” he said.
“I don’t want it.” I said confused. I can’t believe this.
“You don’t want my autograph?” he said looking at me with a puzzled look.
“Not really. Oh look at the time. I have to go. Uhhh. Bye.” I ran out of the room. Panicking I  took the stairs and went back down to the main entrance. Who was that? Is he one of the rookies. No its impossible. Grandpa would never ask me to take care of a no mannered boy like that or any other guys right? I mean he did say I am going to room with rookies so it has to be a girl group … he is probably just a trainee. Lost in thought I finally reached the first floor. I looked at my phone. 5:36. Wow time went by fast. I don’t want to head home yet though. I am not ready. Not knowing what else to do, I went to the audition room to find Auntie Kim. Maybe she needs help with something or maybe offer to let me stay at her place for the night. Its worth a shot. I reached the audition room to find that she is not in there. Oh well, at least I tried… I decided to hand around. One of the audition judges recognized me and told me to sit and watch. Next, to audition was a girl by the name of Choi Sunmi. Suddenly, my pocket started to vibrate. It was a text from grandpa? Wow, Mr. Old generation can text… awkward… Text: Elle, your stuff is at the complex. Your new roommates will be home by 7 awaiting your arrival if you have not arrived yet. Anyways, love you princess. I just stared at my phone. Out of nowhere I hear this shrieking noise coming from the stage. I almost peed my pant when I saw it was the girl I bumped into this afternoon. I looked at her profile over and she is actually 18. Wow, she looks young, but I don’t think she should sing. I think she is more of a model actress type. Down below on the interview section, something caught my eye. She said that her inspiration to audition for this company was because Kai was here and she wants to follow his footsteps. “Who’s Kai?” I whispered to myself when another shriek interrupted my curiosity.
“Okay thats enough for today. Thank you for auditioning and if you get chosen we will contact you via email.” said one of the judges.
“Thank you so much. Please choose me.” said Sunmi cheerfully. Just by looking at the judges, I have a feeling she is going to have to try again. Loser keke.. Wait what am I saying? Oh well.. I decided to head home after sitting through a couple more auditions. On my way out the door, the actual desk clerk calls me over and gives me an unlimited credit card. On it was a post-it, Princess, use this card for whatever you like or need to buy. Love Grandpa. Half way home I start to panic again. Man.. Can today get any worse? Yeah.. it can...  Suddenly, my stomach growls. I look at my phone. 6:48 p.m. Might as well go food shopping. Should I buy stuff for the others too? Oh well.. We can have a mini party.. Or not.. I decided to buy some groceries and cook at home. I ended up buying way too many things. Its not like I am spending my own money and there is no such saying as too much food anyway. Finally, my complex comes into view. It is a 5 story building apartment complex. I live on the top two floors. Grandpa bought the building for me a couple of years ago. I only got to live in it for about a year until that day. Anyways, the top two floors was transformed into an up and down stairs kind of thing. So all I need to do is climb some stairs to the fifth floor. Its basically like a two story house. There are a total of 7 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, spacious living room and kitchen. The first floor is where the gym and pool are. The second is my designing/ recording studio. And finally there is the dance practice room. Truth is I used to work with choreographers and artists to come up with songs and dances for these groups. For example, the dance and the song for Super junior's Sorry Sorry was thought of here. The building itself used to be too much room for me, but now I guess I wouldn’t have to worry about it since I am going to have roommates. This should be fun…. Right? Now on the 4th floor, I stand outside my door. I hear music inside. It sounds like some boy groups song. I begin to feel butterflies in my stomach. Wow. This is ridiculous! I am afraid to step into my own home. I knock on the door. After a couple of seconds, someone opens the door. I drop the groceries in shock.  Ohmygawd! Those eyes....that face.. This can’t be. Its impossible! I look up to find him shirtless and wet standing there looking down at me.