...Again...

Saranghae Day Dreams

Taking in a deep breath I stood in front of my mirror. I am full dressed in my uniform. I had done some adjustments to it last night. The skirt is navy blue and red, with a plaid design.  I decided to where my navy blue cardigan, since it matches well with the skirt and brings out the red bow tie. I looked like I stepped out of one of those T.V. dramas. First day of school.. Again for like the 5th time. *Sigh* I have to go through this again. At least its not business class, where everyone is like 10 years older than me. It's just high school right? How bad can it be? Maybe I will make some friends. Or not…
I looked at the time. 6:25 a.m. Looking back at the mirror once more, I grabbed my bag, and my schedule. I stepped out of my room and into the kitchen, surprised to find the boys up and dressed. In the kitchen, Kris and Tao were making breakfast.
“Woah! Good morning. Why are you all up so early?” I said.
“Well, we decided to end practice early last night and wake up early to practice, so we won’t be tired at school.” Baekhyun said sitting cross legged on the couch.
“Ahh I see. I thought I was supposed to cook breakfast today. I need to also make your lunches.”
“Oh, don’t worry about that today. Its your first day at school, so we decided to cook breakfast for you. As for lunch, eating at school is fine.” Kris smiled looking up at me.
“Thanks guys. I really appreciate it” I said smiling.
---30 minutes later----
We were all done eating. The guys were lined up looking at me. They were all stunning in their uniforms. My gaze finally rested on Kai. He looked disoriented and sleepy. I finally switched my gaze to the others. Suho and Xiumin nodding their heads getting approval from the others. Finally, the awkward moment ended. “You look very nice today eggie.” Xiumin said.
“Thanks.” I blushed.
“Now that we have gotten uniform inspection done, there is some things we have to tell you about our school. D.O. take it away.” Suho said ecstatically
“Well since, as you know, besides Tao, Sehun and Kai, we are all university students. The company hired university teachers to teach us at the high school so we would all be together when we debut. The president found that it would be easier to have us all at one place, so that when it comes down to our schedules, we won’t be everywhere.” he said.
“Ahh. I see. It makes sense.”
“We are all in Room A-0 if you need us. Kai, Sehun, and Tao will be in B-1. You are assigned to B-3.” Luhan said.
“If you can’t find us, just look around for a crowd of girls. We will most likely be there.” Lay added with a sly smile.
“I bet.” I said giggling. “I will make sure to be a part of that crowd.”
“Oh hyung, we are late. Eggie-ah we are going to head out first. We have a meeting with the teachers. The school is just a couple blocks down. You can’t miss it.” Chen said.
“Good luck with your first day. Saranghae! See you at school.” they said giving me a bear hug before they left. Waving goodbye, they disappear out the door. See you…hopefully. Turning around, I almost face plant into Kai.
“Ophmmff!” I back away, keeping my eyes to the ground. Suddenly, he comes closer and bends down.
“Make sure you don’t trip during school, babo eggie” he whispered, smirking. Before I could reply he ran out the door following the others. !! I grabbed my stuff and headed out after him. Walking to school, really calmed my nerves. It was also very nice to see all the familiar buildings and people again. Some things just don’t change. Finally the school comes into view. My adventures of the first day of school begins.. Again.