Strawberry

Saranghae Day Dreams

Hearing music blasting from the inside, I shuffled inside the practice room. I quickly jogged to the other side of the practice room and set the bags of snacks on the floor, which was the only empty space left. The couch was piled with gym bags and water, and there were textbooks all over the tables and floors. Aigoo! Everyone is working so hard. I clear out a spot for myself and picked up one of the books and began to skim over the contents.  

The music abruptly stops.

“Okay, you guys worked hard. Let’s continue later.” Greg said clapping his hands.

“Yeh!” everyone clapped, mimicking him. Keke^^ Sillys!

“EGGIE-AH!!!!!” Sehun said running over me, jumping on the couch.

“Sehun oppa! Calm down!” I said getting off the couch.

“What are you doing here?” Tao asked. 

“Eggie, what’s this?” Lay said clearing the table.

“I brought snacks.” I began to take out the snacks and lay them on the table.

“SNACKS!” Sehun and Xiumin yelled, running over.

“Where? How? These are der~ish~ ious” Chanyeol said with his mouth full.

“Yah! Save some for me fatty!” Baekhyun yelled slapping Chanyeol on the arm.

“Thank you, Eggie!” You are the best!” Suho said, helping himself.

“Elle-ah! Come and eat some fruit” D.O. said.

“You guys eat first” I giggled.

“Took you long enough.” Kai piped up. I behind me to find him putting on his sweater.

“Merong!” I said sticking out my tongue at him. He began to walk towards me. He bent down so that we were looking at each other in the eye. Our lips were just centimeters apart. I held my breath, feeling my heart beat go faster. Suddenly, he averted his eyes from mine and flicked my forehead.

“Ow!”

“Serves you right, Babo maid!” he said quietly and walked to the others. With my arms crossed I followed him. Arrogant Jerk.

“Elle-ah! Here have some peaches.” Luhan said feeding me. “Delicious?”

“Very” I said giggling.

“Elle, where are the strawberries?” Kai said from across the table. Walking closer to the table, I rummaged through the plastic bag under the table and handed him the box of already cut strawberries.

“Feed me.” He said quietly walking to the couch with 13 pairs of shocked eyes and open mouths staring after him

Bwoh! Now! I signaled him with my eyes. He smirks and motions with his finger for me to come over to the empty space next to him. Aish! Ottoeke!~ Reluctantly I shuffled over to the empty spot and began to feed shove the cut strawberries into his mouth.

"Yyah. are you trying to kill me?" Kai said quietly with his mouth full. Too embarassed to speak I shook my head.

"Eggie-ah!~ Why does Kai get special treatment? Feed me strawberries too!" Sehun said running over whining.

"Nope! Not allowed. Don't even think about it Oh Sehun!" Kai said suddenly blocking me from Sehun.

"Wae?! HYUNG!!~~~"

"Nope. She is min-" Before he could say anything i shoved a strawberry in his mouth.