Deja Vu

Saranghae Day Dreams

KAI’S POV
The H2H was over now and everyone is setting up for the game. Sitting there watching people set up, I could help but reply Taemin’s story. Elle was the girl. The girl that stole Taemin’s heart 4 years back. I felt a pang of jealousy and hurt. Why does it have to be Taemin? You are all mine. YAH! YAH! Kim Jongin, get a hold of yourself. What is wrong with you? Aish! Ruffling through my hair, I stood up and walk out of the room.
-------
ELLE’S POV
I managed to go out of the room and to the restroom. It took a whole lot of persuading though. Aish! Sehun you stubborn little brat. Looking at myself in the mirror, I replayed the scenes that happen a few minutes ago in my head. So it’s finally over… Turning on the water, I washed my face. Elle.. Wake up! This is how it is meant to be. Over. Drying my hands and face with the paper towel I exit the bathroom, only to have bump into a familiar wall.
“Why is it always you?” I looked up to find a pair of dark brown eyes. They were full of frustration and something else that can’t be expressed with words. Instead of giving me a smart- comeback like he always does, he wraps his arms around me. “Y-yah! W-wh-hat are you doing?” I stuttered, shocked by his actions.
“Can we just stay like this for a while? Please..” he whispered in my ear, his voice full of yearning and confusion.  Unknowingly, I hugged him back. Something about being in his arms made me feel safe.. It just felt right. I never want to let go. Pulling away from me, he looked at me. Our gaze was unwavering. Still keeping his eyes on my he leaned down. Our noses touched, lips a little distance away from each other. Shocked, I squealed a little. Ohmygawd.. Seeing the surprise written on my face, he give me his signature smirk and tilts his head.
*~Ring Ring~*
“Aish!” Kai picks up his phone. “What?!”
Perfect timing. ‘I am going to go back first’ I mouthed. Nodding he looks at me with an almost apologetic look. Blushing, I quickly turn around and speed back to the party room. Ohmygosh! What just happened back there?! He was going to kiss you.. Me… Lee Elle…Get a hold of yourself girly! He was just playing around. Like always. Its nothing.
Walking back into the room, I was confronted by my boys.
“Eggie-ah, join the game.” Sehun said.
“Wait, what’s going on?” I laughed, forgetting about what happened earlier.
“Game!” Tao said, dragging me to the circle. Knowing that ‘no’ wasn’t an option, I followed them. I sat in the middle between Baekhyun and Suho. I took off my heels. Moving around trying to get comfortable, I look up to find Kai back and sitting across from me on the other side of the circle. He caught my gaze and gave me that annoying smirk. Blushing, I leaned on Suho appa, burying my face in my knees.  
“Are you alright?” Suho said putting his arm around me.
“Just tired.“ I nodded. I put my head on his shoulders. Next to me, Baekhyun and I shared a blanket.  
Lightening up the mood, the Truth or Dare game began. Everyone, including the managers, were written on slips of paper and put in a bowl. To see who would be the victim, they out pick a slip out of the bowl.
“BoA sunbae, you get first pick.” someone said.
“Okay! Hmmm..” she said moving her fingers around the bowl. “Okay, Let’s see. Kai. Kim Jongin, you are the victim!” I looked at Kai who covered his face in embarassment. Keke^^ Cutie Kai. Yah!! Not cute….
“Anyone have a dare for him.” Luna said.
“Oh I have one!” Taemin said, “I dare you to call that girl on your wallpaper and instead of saying ‘hi’ say ‘honey’ or ‘baby’ then ‘I love you‘. Of course, you have to put her on speaker.”
“You have a girl on your wallpaper?” Lay said gathering around Kai. The other members had curious looks on their faces as well.
“Kim Jongin! You hid the fact that you are dating behind your members too?!” Eunhyuk said. Ohhh. Someone is in trouble… Wait.. Kai has a girlfriend?! There was a pang in my chest.
“Yah! I didn’t even choose whether I would do a dare! And she is not my girlfriend!” he argued.
“A man has to always choose dare. Hurry! Call her!” Donghae said.
“Aish! Fine then!” Kai said, looking at me. Taking out his phone, he began to dial. Everyone anticipating who was the mystery girl, watched Kai as he finally put the phone on speaker. It suddenly became quiet when the line rang. Many were trying to suppress their giggling. My EXO boys beside me were anticipating, curious of who the girl was. A couple of seconds past when I felt my phone vibrate. Everyone was too busy paying attention to Kai’s phone to hear my phone vibrate. I checked the caller I.D. -PRIVATE #-. Pressing the talk button, I looked up at Kai, who was looking at me. At the same time I pressed ‘talk’, Kai’s other line picked up. It can’t be. Bringing the phone to my ear, I didn’t say anything.
Yah! She picked up.” Sunny whispered. Everyone around her shushed her and looked up at Kai waiting for him to say the phrase.
Honey-ah! I love you.” Kai said through the phone, with his head down hiding his embarrassment. He was still looking at me. Everyone was quietly giggling, waiting for a response.


“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” I screamed, throwing my phone down a couple feet away from me. It was the only thing I could think of.
“YAH! Babo Stalker!” Kai yelled covering his ears.
“YOU- HOW DID YOU- WHY DO YOU HAVE MY PICTURE AS YOUR WALLPAPER!?!?! AND YOU CALL ME THE STALKER!?!?” I stood up and picked up my phone.
“YAH! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO PUT IT THERE!” Kai yelled back, standing up with his phone in hand.
“SINCE WHEN!? LEMME SEE!”  I said stepping forward.
“NO. BABO! WHEN YOU TOOK MY PHONE.” he raised the phone high above his head.
“I NEVER TOOK YOUR PHONE! LEMME SEE!” I tried jumping for the phone. “YAH! WHY THE HECK ARE YOU SO TALL!? FREAKIN' GIANT”
“YOU ARE THE ONE WHO THREW MY PHONE AT ME AT LUNCH!!” he said raising the phone higher. I remember now.. How could I have forgot? My first day of school. Grrrr~~
“YAHH!! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO TOOK MY PHONE AND RAN OUT IN THE MORNING!”
“IF YOU WEREN’T SUCH A KLUTZ, THIS WOULDN’T HAVE HAPPENED”
“YAH!!”
“YAH? I don’t like that nickname. Call me what you wanted to call me.” he bent down to my ear. “Call me ‘Jonginnie oppa’” he whispered.
“PSH! NEVER!” I said still jumping for the phone. I accidentally jumped on his foot and fell forward. Catching me by the waist, he pulled me into an embrace. Dropping his phone in the process.
Déjà vu, isn’t it, honey?” I looked up confused, only to see that smirk on his face. From that I knew exactly what he was talking about. I looked down at my chest then up at him. This is going to die today.


“YAHHHHH!!!!” I yelled pushing him away. “KIM JONGIN! YOU ARE SO DEAD! YOU ERTED JERK!” Picking up a pillow from the floor, I began whacking him with it.
“YAH! STOP IT!” he said laughing.
“NAH, I THINK NOT.” I said whacking him on the side. Brushing my bangs aside, I suddenly realize we had a crowd. I abruptly stopped. I looked around at everyone. They were quiet, staring at us with disbelief. The EXO members especially. They had smiles on their faces, enjoying our little charade.  
“They are definitely a couple.” Sooyoung said.
“We are not!” we said in unison to her then glared at each other. We picked up our phones and went back to our spot. Silence. Checking my phone, I realized I grabbed the wrong phone again. F’ my life… Without saying anything, I slid the phone across the circle back to him. Looking at me, he gave me that stupid smirk and slid his phone right back to me.
Yah!’ I mouthed.
“What?” he said out loud. Taking a deep breath, I put his phone on my lap and rested my head on Suho’s shoulder, hiding my face with my hair.

"I give up" I said. Laughing, he patted me on the head. Everyone joined in as well. Everyone, besides Kai and Taemin. What is that supposed to mean? This is the longest night ever! T.T