First Day Nightmare

Saranghae Day Dreams

The bells rings, signaling that classes have begun. I am in the office now, getting my official schedule and rule book. “Here is your school handbook and map of the school. To get to your class, just make a right and go down the hall. Your class should be to your left.” said the school’s secretary, in a tired voice. Smiling I thanked her and walk to my class. The halls were quiet and empty. I looked through the windows in some of the classes. Oh my.. So many girls. I make my way to my class. Taking a deep breath, I opened the door and stepped in. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked in my direction. Everyone in my class were girls. Well…
“Who may you be?” said a really young looking teacher.
“…New student” I stuttered.
“Oh yeah! Sorry.” Turing to the class he said, “Class, we have a new student today. She moved here from New York. Please treat her nicely and show her around.” Back to me her said, “Please introduce yourself.”
“Umm. Hello I am Lee Elle.” I said looking down.
“Okay, Lee-shii, your seat will be that empty seat in the back next to the window.” Head down, I shuffled to my seat. Suddenly, someone put their leg out and tripped me. I managed to catch myself just in time. The girls begin to snicker. I walk faster to my seat and sit down. I already made a fool out of myself. Stupid Kai! That jinx.
The bell rung for break. The class passes by faster than I thought. I took out my phone to check the time. This is not my phone! Who’s is this?! I checked the contents of the phone to see who the owner is. Kai!! Oh geez.. He probably grabbed the wrong phone when he ‘rushed’ out… HEHEHEHE! Lets play with it. I went to the camera app. After taking a picture, I stood up to go look for his class. Out the class, I see a crowd of girls a few doors down. Is it his class? Going through the crowd, I see Kai sitting at his desk with his head down. Sehun and Tao are no where in sight. The crowd is useful after all.. Keke Thank you, XingXing ge. Taking a step forward, someone pulls me back.
“What do you think you are doing?” It was that girl from the audition, Choi Sunmi.
“I am going in to talk to that guy.” I said pointing to Kai.
“You must be new but you are no match for Kai.” she whispered.
“Uhh okay.” I pushed past her and start walking over to his desk.
“Did that freak not listen to me? Don’t say I didn’t warn her. Let’s watch her make a fool out of herself.” She said with a smirk to the others.
Finally at his desk, I tapped on his shoulder.
“Get lost! I am not doing any fan service right now!” He said waving me away. I heard the girls snickering behind me.
“Oppa!~~” I said as I playfully hit his back, “I am not here for a stupid fan service.”
Kai quickly picks up his head and stares at me. “And you accuse me of ruining your image. Babo!~”
“Aish! What are you doing here?!” He said annoyed.
“I go to school here, duh. And I came to get my phone back.” I said sarcastically.
“Oh. You mean this?” he said taking my phone out of his pocket.
“Yeah. Can I have it back now?”
“No. Its okay. I think I am going to keep this one.” he said looking at my phone.
“What?! Give it to me!” I said. Kai stood up and raise the phone up out of my reach. Dang it! What does he have to be such a giant! Freakin’ tard! Laughing he decides to start walking backwards with his arm still up out of my reach. Jumping for my phone, I trip over the desk chair. Bracing for a hard impact on the floor, I land on something warm. I opened my eyes to find that once again, Kai had saved me. Catching my eyes, we stare at each other for a moment. Suddenly, there was shuffling and whispering in the back. I quickly pulled away from Kai keeping my head down, blushing. I move my eyes back up at Kai finding him with that really nice but annoying smirk on his face.
He looks up at the door and comes closer. I step backwards, but he steps even closer. Taking my shoulders in his hands, he lowered his head and whispered, “Yah, babo eggie, didn’t I tell you not to trip! By the way, your chest is flatter than I thought.” What did he just say?! He did not just say what I think he just said. Hell no! This is going to die!
Furious, I pushed him back and took my phone from the desk. I turned back around to give him the finger. I stormed out of the class, pass the crowd of shocked, wide-eyed girls and back to my now empty classroom. The bell for class rang. With his words still ringing in my ears I looked down to find two phones in my hands. Ugh! I still have that jerk’s phone. Fudge my life.
---40 minutes later----
I was looking out the window when someone tapped on my shoulder. The girl next to me gave me a sheet of paper. I couldn’t believe what I read. The new girl is such a ! Did you she how she attacked Kai? Oh no our Kai! Let’s jump her. She is going to die. That What a ! Did you see Choi Sunmi. She looked so angry. Her Kai was stolen by a fugly !  There were many more where that came from. Staring at the paper, I looked around the classroom. The girls were looking at me and whispering comments to each other. Folding the paper, I put it in between pages of my notebook. Holding back tears of frustration and disbelief, I went back to paying attention to the lesson. Its all Kai’s fault. Stupid jinx! The bell for lunch rings 20 minutes later. I hang back until everyone leaves. When they are all gone, I start heading toward the cafeteria with my stuff. I get to the cafeteria and it is packed with people. Losing my appetite for anything, I spot all of the boys sitting at table in front of the window. All of the girls were gawking at the boys. Should I go over there? I look back at the table and see Kai. On second thought, maybe I should skip out. I turned around and started making my way to the door.
“BABY-AH!!” Slowly, I turned around to find Sehun running over wrapping his arms around me, pulling me into a bear hug. “Eggie, where are you going? Come sit with us.”
He takes my hand and pulls me over to the table. I couldn’t help but look at the glares of the girls as I passed them. Forget about them Ellers. We finally reached the table and the boys greeted me with a big smile.
“Elle, how is your first day so far?” Kris asked.
“Its going pretty okay” I lied.
“You are not going to eat?” D.O. said.
“No, I am not really in the eating mood yet.” I said giving him a small smile.
“Are you sure you don’t want something to eat?” he said worriedly.
“I am fine, D.O. umma.” I said with a small smile.
“New nickname already?” he said laughing.
“Yeah you can say that” I giggled.
“Eggie-ah, here drink this.” Luhan said giving me a drink.
“Ohh! Bubble tea!”
“Yup! Sehunnie, wanted some so I went and bought us some. I didn’t know which flavor you wanted so I got you milk tea.” he said smiling.
“Thank you so much.” I said taking a sip out of my drink. “Oh yeah, guys, there is no schedule today, but tomorrow you guys have a meeting with the president and important people tomorrow to decide on your album tracks and such. So no school tomorrow for you guys. The president said that I have to stay at school, so I can’t accompany you to the meeting.”  
“I see. Okay, thank you eggie manager!” Suho said.
“Aww! Come with us! You are our manager. You should go!” Tao whined.
“I ca-”
“Leave her. She will just make a fool out of us  if she goes tomorrow anyways. We can’t risk taking her.” Kai said cutting me off. Furious, I took out his phone from my bag and threw it at him. I spun around and ran back to class. That freakin’ . Stupid jinx. The king of jerks. I hate him!
----
The day ended quickly. I received more threats and such. This time it was from practically from the whole female population at the school. These threats included all the guy’s names. Most of them were Kai’s though. I could bring myself to read all of them either. They were too cruel. I didn't take it to heart, but it just makes me so frustrated. I lagged my way coming home. Its around  7:00 p.m. I just finished going grocery shopping. In front of the complex, I hung out outside on the stairs for about half an hour. Feeling tired, I shuffled my way to the front door. Before I could knock, Suho opens the door, with a concern look. I stagger my way in, to find that all the boys were in the living room looking at me, with their eyes full of concern and worry.
“Where were you all this time? We were getting worried.” Xiumin spoke.
“Sorry guys. I was just at the library, researching something for homework. I also went grocery shopping.”
“Oh. I see. Next time calls us. We were getting serious worry lines.” he said with a slight smile.
“Sorry oppas. I am feeling worn out. I am going head to bed early.” I said setting my bag down on the couch.
“You don’t want to eat?” D.O. said frowning.
“I ate something on the way.” I lied.
“Okay, then. Goodnight baby” he said
“Night guys.”
“Sweet dreams” the others replied. Exhausted, I went to my room and shut the door.
------
KAI'S POV
“What did you do, Jongin?” Suho asked, in a concern voice.
“Nothing. I was just teasing her. I swear.”
“Well, I wonder what’s up with her than?” Lay said seriously. We were all quiet for a moment. Did I really offend her? I didn’t mean too. She knows I was just joking right? She didn’t take it to heart last time. What is wrong with me? I am such an idiot. I went too far...  Frustrated, leaning back on the couch, I accidentally knocked down her bag. A stack of papers come into view. Curious I picked up her bag and grabbed the stack. On it was not what I was expecting. “Ohmygod!”