Maid?!

Saranghae Day Dreams

I am so bored. I am lying on the couch in the living room, watching a rerun of Strong Heart. It has been 5 days since my mischievous act. Kai ended up throwing me into the bathroom tub filled with water, in which Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Lay filled for him. Traitors. Anyways, I am on house arrest. That is my punishment. D.O. umma told me that I cannot go anywhere, unless accompanied by one of the members for 2 weeks. It is not so bad, since everyone was home, but today everyone went to the company to study for an upcoming test at school and to practice. *Sigh*

“What are you watching?” Startled, I look up to find Kai seated on the floor in front of me.

“J-just a rerun episode of Strong Heart” I stuttered.

“M-mm” he said with his eyes glued to the TV. I couldn’t take my eyes off of him. Yah! Lee Elle, look away. His hair looks so soft. I wonder what it feels like to run my hands through it. Omo! Elle take your eyes off now before you truly go nuts.

“Stop staring at me, you are going to burn holes into my head.” He suddenly said, with his eyes still glued to the TV.

“Wh-w-what are you talking about?” I said quickly advert my gaze back to the TV.

“It’s okay. I am handsome aren’t I?” he said turning around, giving me a smirk.

“Puh-psh. You wish.” I said trying to not look at him. “Why are even home anyways? I thought you guys were at the company.”

“I decided to take half the day off. It has been hectic lately, with all the debut stuff going on” he said. His tone of voice changed from snobbish to stress. Worried, I took him by the chin and studied his face.

“W-what are you doing?” he said. Ignoring his protest, I continued to study his face. He had worried lines and bags under his eyes. There were also signs of breakouts on his forehead. Even with all the signs of stress, he still looks stunning: his jawline, his nose, his lips, his beautiful eyes.

“Aigoo!” I said patting his cheeks with my two hands. “Don’t worry too much. You will do fine. If you keep stressing out, I am going to miss this handsome face.”

“So I am handsome? Hmm..” he said giving me a slight grin. Omo, did I just say that? Yah! Lee Elle. You have gone crazy, truly bonkers.

"Ha! I was just kidding. You look like a pig." I said, looking away from him. 

"Pig? I thought I was a teddy bear." he said with a slight smirk.

"Wh-what are you talking about?" I stuttered. Although it wasn't clear, I only remembered bits and pieces of the walk home. With my hair covering my now pink cheeks, I quickly get up.

"Yah, watch out for the ta-" Before he could finish, I tripped over the leg of the mini game table and fell flat on the ground. Wae?! T.T Why is it always me?

“Come on. Let’s go out.” Kai said helping me up.

“Go out?” I said at a loss of words.

“Fine, if you don’t want to you can just stay her-” Before he could finish, I ran to go get my bag and shoes.

“Let’s go.” I huffed.

"On second thought, I am feeling a bit tired., I don't want to go anymore." he yawn and walked into the kitchen.

"Wae?~" I whined, following him into the kitchen.

"If you want to go out so bad, just go." he said rubbing his eyes.

"This is your way of torturing me, isn't it." I said giving him a glare.

"And what if it is?" he said gving me a smirk. Babo pig. Always teasing. Since we are not going, a nap sounds like a good idea right now? WIthout saying anything, I walk out of the kitchen.

"Let's play a game." Kai said suddenly. "Betting game."  My ears sudddenly perked up and I walked back into the kitchen.

"Game?"

"Rock, Paper, Scissors. If I win, we will go out. But you have to be my maid for the day."

"If I win?"

"If you win, I will take you out and stop teasing you for a week."

"Sounds interesting. Okay then." I agreed.

Giving me a smirk he started. "Ready! Rock!"

"Paper!" I yelled.

"Scissors!" we said in unison.

No! Nononono~

"Muhahaha! I win. Maid-shii, let's go." Taking a deep breath, I glared at him and began walking to the door.

"Yah! First task, stop glaring." he said taking my face in hands.

"Second task, you have to address me as Jonginnie oppa." Wide-eyed, I opened my mouth to say something.

"Third task, don't talk back." he said cutting me off.

"Lastly, do as I say. Arasso? Now smile." Forcing a smile, I gave him my biggest grin and I nodded.

"Babo!" he chuckled, poking my cheek. Together, we walked out the door. This is going to be a long day... T.T

---20 minutes later---

“WHOA! What is this place?” I said looking around at the beautiful, crowded area. There were street vendors everywhere and the buildings were grand with signs that light up. It looked like New York, but less lights. Either way it looks so pretty.

“This is Myeongdong.” Kai said smiling at me. My heart skipped a beat. It wasn’t a smirk; it looked more of like an enjoyment, happy kind of smile. A true smile. Where is that guy in the morning? Why don't you hide this side of you? Jongin... I heard a loud honk. Lost in thought, I didn’t realize I was out on the open street. A trunk was coming my way. I couldn’t bring myself to move and inch. My feet were stuck to the ground. I felt my face drained of its color. Closing my eyes, I braced for the impact.

“Elle-ah!” In a matter of seconds, Kai pulled me into a warm, tight embrace.

“Yah! Are you crazy?!” Kai held on to my shoulders and looked at me. “Don’t cry.” He said pulling me back into a hug. I didn’t realize I was holding my breath. Tears began to flow out of nowhere.

“Don’t ever scare me like that ever again” he said softly into me ear.

“I’m s-sorry” I whispered. We stayed like that for a while. Safe and secure in his arms, I felt a  tingling feeling in my stomach. It just felt right being held like this.Is it wrong to feel like not letting go? After what felt like an eternity, he released me and gave me a soft smile that almost made my heart stop entirely.

“Let’s go.” He said offering his hand. Not knowing what to do, I stood there staring at his hand like an idiot.

“Come on, Miss Maid. You are going to get lost.” He said intertwining his fingers with mine. I felt an electric shock of warmth go up my arm. My heart began to beat hard and fast. Breathe Elle. What is this feeling? Why do I always feel this way around you?

 

~~~~

Finally an update. Forgive me! I will try to update more frequently.  ^^ Please enjoy this chapter! (and this beautiful picture^^)

tumblr_m6q74kUZHZ1qaclizo1_400.png