Memories

Saranghae Day Dreams

“What?!” I started to fiddle with my hands. “Did I say something wrong?” I looked at the boys. Finally my gaze landed on Kai. He had a puzzled look in his eyes.
“Did you say there is a dance room in this building?” he said.
“Yeah. Did you guys not know?” I replied.
“Eggie-ah!” said Tao as he came running over.
“What is it guys? Why are you all acting so weird?” This is freaky. Did I say something offensive?
“I didn’t know there was a dance room on the 2nd floor. I always thought that someone else lived there.” spoke Lay, furrowing his eyebrows. I started to laugh.
“What’s so funny?” Sehun asked.
“You guys.. There is no one living on these floors accept for us. Keke^^ The second floor is the recoding studio and my designer studio. The third floor is the dance room.”
“Really?! There is a recording studio too!” Kris asked.
“Yup, how could you guys not know?”
“We went on the floors, but didn’t have the guts to knock or ask about it.” Chen said.
“Ahh, I see. Do you guys want to go check it out? Or are you guys late?” I turned to Kai.
“Kkamjongie~~ Lets go check it out. Aren’t you curious? Maybe Eggie will let us use it? Please. Stop being so cold.” plead Baekhyun. It was my turn to snicker. Kkamjongie keke^^
“Okay. Whatever.” he replied. I can tell he was embarrassed and curious.
“Let’s go!” Suho said.
“Hold on.. Let me go find the keys.” I ran up the stairs to my room with the crowd running behind me. I opened my bed room door for the first time in years. We didn’t get to my room during the mini-tour. It was the same. Nothing was changed or moved. Everything was exactly where I left it. Near the front door was my bag and luggage. Under my bag were a ton of boxes from the states… *Sigh* Hearing footsteps and whispers behind me I realized that this was no time to reminisce about the past. I went to my hiding spot. In the corner of my bed next to my drawer is a little door. When I opened the door I took out a little box. In it was my most treasured pictures of my parents and other important things I like to save... My memories... I finally find my keys. I took a glance at a photo of me and my parents. I wanted to tear up but I knew I had to stay strong. I wipe my eyes and turn to find Kai staring at me. He turns and walks out. Did he just see that? After putting my box back, I went back to where the boys were. “Let’s go” I said smiling. Because the guys were so excited they ran out the door and used the stairs. Left in the hall was me and Kai.
“You know you don’t have to force yourself to do anything you don’t want to” Kai spoke suddenly. I looked down not saying anything.
“Just saying.” he said leading the way. Walking down the stairs in silence, I couldn’t help but look up at him. Was he worried about me? Why do you always keep a cold front? What are you thinking? Maybe you are sweet afterall. We finally reached the floor. He opens the door and walks in closing the door in my face. Yeah. Thanks jerk. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe he is just bipolar. I open the door and Tao and Sehun almost run over me.
“Eggie hurry hurry.” Sehun urged. Tao nodded carrying a stuffed panda bear. They are so adorable!
“Okay okay. Calm down” I laugh. Suho and Kris joined in.  I unlocked the door and turned the knob. As I opened the door and turn on the lights, there was a silence. This place brings back some many old memories. Painful and happy. The dance room was big. There were large couches on the wall, large windows on one side that gave us a view of the city and mirrors on the other. Like the practice room at the agency, there is a sky back drop covering the windows.
“WOW!” the boys yelled. I had forgotten they were there. Smiling I turned to them.
“So how is it?”
“This is really daebak!” Luhan said. His eyes wandered around the room. I looked at the others, like little kids you can tell that they all wanted to run and play around in the room. Surprisingly, Kai was smiling also. A real smile. He is totally bipolar. Laughing to myself I walked to the center and sat down. They boys stood by the door not knowing what to do.
“You know,” I called out to them, “You can start running around now. Have fun!”
After I said this all twelve of them started to jump and laugh. Watching them was like watching kids at a park. They start circling around me and sang some songs. They made me a song while circling around me.
“Eggie-ah, can we really use this room to practice?” Chanyeol asked. Memories. Maybe its time to make new ones now.
Smiling I said, “Anytime.”