Introductions

Saranghae Day Dreams

“AHHHHHH!!” we screamed. *BANG! * I turned around. Ohmygosh What is this? What was that? What is going on? Adjfkl;igjdk Okay Breathe Elle Breathe. I turned back to the door. Its closed… its locked… I can’t even get in my own house… wow… its official today is a total nightmare.
“HELLO!! CAN YOU OPEN THE DOOR?! THIS IS MY HOUSE YOU KNOW!!” I yelled banging on the door. Suddenly the door bursts open, but its not him. Its another guy? Okay what the heck is going on here?!
“Oh! You are Elle right? Sorry about what just happened. I am EXO K leader Suho.” he smiled. Wow. That was a pretty nice smile. Suho, unlike the handsome jerk, was very kind and gentle eyes and smile. He was not as tall as the handsome jerk, but he is still good looking.
“Nice to meet you. Yes, I am Elle. I guess starting today I am your new manager. Please take care of me.”
“Please take care of us.” Us?! How many more are there? I didn‘t realize I said that out loud. “You haven’t met the other members yet have you. Umm.. Firstly, come on in.” he said taking the groceries on the floor. I looked around.  Everything looks different, yet there is a sense of home and familiarly to it. After a couple of minutes, Suho comes back with a line of very good looking boys. NONONONONONONO!! 1,2,3,4.…12!! 12 boys. 12. I backed away feeling sick.
“Elle! Are you alright?” Suho said catching me.  
“…Yeah… I am fine…” I stuttered. Not fine actually... Suho set me down on the couch. I looked up at the boys. Then I came across him again... with a shirt this time. He looks uninterested, like he would rather do something else. I couldn’t take my eyes off of him. I have no idea why. He turned his head and caught me staring and smirked. I quickly turned my gaze to the others.
“Guys.. Lets do our intro.” said one of the boys. He was very tall and had a very strong, charismatic look to him, but his smile made him look the opposite. It made him look cute, like a panda.
“Oh yeah.. Okay let’s do it.” said Suho, “Ready. 1,2,3...”
“Hello we are EXO!” they all said in unison with a very interesting gesture. We were all silent for a bit. Until the boy that looked like a panda interrupted the awkward silence.
“Hi! I am EXO-M maknae Tao” he said with a playful, kind smile on his face.
“Hello I am Baekhyun from EXO-K” He also like I bet all the others had a wonderful smile. His eyes had a glisten to them which made me smile.
“Hello. I am Xiumin from EXO-M” Xiumin is chubby. He looks like a bun. His skin was smooth white and he was just adorable.
“Hello! I am from EXO-M Chen” Chen was well.. You can tell by the just looking at him that he is born to be a great singer. He also looks very shy, but has a playful side to him.
“Hello! I am the guardian of our members and the leader of EXO-K, Suho.” This made me laugh.
“Hi. I am EXO-K’s Kai.” Kai.. Oh Kai.. This is Kai. No wonder that girl wants to join the company… Although he may be a jerk, he's hot.
“Hello. I am Luhan from EXO-M” Wow is my first though when it came to Luhan. He looks so innocent yet manly. He looks like the quiet type and the type that has many hidden talents.
“Hello. I am YiXing.. Uhh… I mean Lay from EXO-M” I giggled at this. Lay blushes and looks down with a slight smile on his face.
“Hello. Ummm.. I am D.O… from EXO-K” D.O. has very big eyes, like a stuffed bear doll. His eyes shine making him appear very pure. He was very nervous though.
“Nice to meet you. I am EXO- K maknae Sehun.” Another maknae… he was very good-looking and very cute. From what I hear, he has a slight lisps. He has a lisps. That is so adorable!
“Hi! I am the rapper of EXO-K , Chanyeol.” Chanyeol’s voice threw me off. His voice was so deep and masculine while his features make him look like a playful child.
“Hello. I am the leader of EXO-M, Kris.” Kris was tall. Very very tall. Kris like Tao has a very charismatic look but in the inside is very soft. Expecting another voice to introduce himself, I realized that was all of them. I looked up at them. Oh, opps. I am suppose to introduce myself. I start to stand up, but I loose my footing and fall to the ground. This is embarrassing. Why am I such a klutz?!  I quickly get back up to my feet. I looked at the boys again. They were trying to keep a straight face. I stopped my gaze at Kai. Kai looked away and smirked. I couldn’t stand it anymore. I started to laugh. Soon everyone else joined in. It was nonstop laughing for what seemed like 5 minutes. I had tears in my eyes and so did the others. I glanced up at Kai.. Wow. He was smiling. Not that stupid smirk. I turned away. After a few seconds of cooling down, I was finally ready to introduce myself.
“Hello everyone. I am Lee Elle. Its pronounced like the letter L. But you can call me whatever make you feel comfortable calling me… but you have to tell me first.. It can’t be anything insulting..” Oh geez I am babbling. Breathe Elle Breathe. “Anyways, I guess starting today I am your new manger and roommate.” I looked down trying to cover up my blushed cheeks.
“Welcome to the family, Elle” Kris said.
“Yay! I have always wanted a sister!” Sehun exclaimed.
“How old are you?” Lay asked.
“I am 17” I replied.
“Woooooahhhh!! You are like a baby sister to us. YAY! Its official.. She is the baby of this family.” Chanyeol yelled. “Lets call her eggie(baby)” All the boys nod their heads in agreement except Kai. "Can we call you that?"

"Yeah, sure" I smiled.
“I don’t believe this. Are you guys seriously going to let her stay?!” Kai said. Seriously. He wants to kick me out of my own home. Wow! Unbelieveable. That good looking jerk!!
“I can’t stay in my own house.” I said trying to keep a cool tone, avoiding his gaze. Kai closed his mouth and looked away.
“So~ are you actually the president’s granddaughter?” Baekhyun said.
I nodded “Unfortunately, yes” I whispered. He didn’t hear me but he did. Kai looked at me with those eyes that were trying to figure me out. He stood up and walked out of the room.
“Don’t worry about him. He is always like that. He will eventually loosen up a little. Jongin is always like that around girls” Luhan whispered to me. I looked at him and gave him a small smile.
“Its been a while since I have been back here. I was wondering. What is EXO-K and M mean?” I asked trying to get Kai’s gaze out of my mind. Honestly, I was pretty curious about this anyways so might as well ask now.
“Oh. We are one group called EXO. But what makes our group unique from other is that we are separated into two separate groups called EXO-K and EXO-M. We are making our debut on the same time and same date, as well as singing the same song in Korean and Chinese. EXO-K promotes in Korea while EXO-M promotes in China.” said Kris.
“Whoa!! That’s awesome.” I said interested.
“You didn’t know about us? The president didn’t say anything about us to you?” asked Tao, who seemed somewhat hurt.
“Oh. No I didn’t. I am sorry. The president and I sort of broke off communication with each other for the past 4 years. It wasn’t until last week did his secretary call me, telling me to come home.” I said apologetically.
“Ahh I see. But you didn’t see any of our teasers?” he said.
I shook my head. “No, I haven’t, but don’t worry I will” I said smiling up at him. He smiled back. “So, with that out of the way. Can you guys show me around so I can find where I will be sleeping? You know since you guys took over my house while I was gone.” I laughed.
“Okay, LET”S GO!” everyone said in unison. Maybe living here won’t be that bad. After a mini-tour around the house. I learned that my room was locked and untouched, well until recently. The boys took up all the other 6 rooms. The following roommates are: Kai and D.O., Sehun and Suho, Baekhyun and Chanyeol, Kris and Tao, Luhan and Xiumin, and Lay and Chen. Now we are all back in the living room again when I finally remembered the groceries.
“Any of you guys want dinner? I bought some stuff.” I asked.
“YES YES YES!” jumped the maknaes.
“We don’t have time to eat. Practice is waiting.” Kai said in a cold voice as he walk in with his bag. I looked at the clock. 11:52.
“Oh, you guys are going to practice this late?”
“If you haven’t notice we are going to debut soon and the last bus leaves in 5 minutes to the agency. Hasn’t anyone told you about our schedule?” To the boys he said, “Let’s go, we are going to be late.” Who made him leader?!
“Actually, no. Grandpa didn’t really explain this to me. He just said to take care of you guys.” Kai doesn’t reply. “How come you guys don’t practice here?”
“Maybe because there is no room for 12 guys to dance, babo.” he snickered. Babo! He’s the stupid one. Freakin’ jerk.
“That is not what I meant,” I exclaimed, “I meant why don’t you just go down to the dance practice room on the third floor and practice.” When I said this all the guys, wide-eyed, turned around.