Krong!

Saranghae Day Dreams

Hand-in-hand, Kai and I walked around and ate at a couple of food vendors.

“Yah! Aren’t you full?” Kai asked when I walked to our table with a bowl of spicy rice cakes.

“Hehe nope.” I grinned taking a bite. “Want some?” I picked up a piece with my fork and offered it to him.

“Nah. It’s okay.” He said backing away.

“But it’s delicious. Ahhh!”

“Stop it!” he said lightly pushing my hand away.

“AHHH!”

“Aish!” He finally ate the rice cake. His eyes widened. Taking the other fork, he took another piece and began to eat. Keke^^ So cute! I like this side of you-- so innocent.

“What are you smiling at? Are you happy that have to work my off to burn off all that I have ate today because of you?” he said looking up at me.

“Aigoo!~ I am sorry.” I said giggling. Raising an eyebrow, he held out his fork to me with a rice cake stuck on to it.

“Ahh! Last piece.” Slightly blushing, I opened my mouth. Before I could bite down, he quickly swept the fork away and ate the rice cake.

“Too late.” He said with his mouth full.

“Yah! That was the last piece. Stupid jerk!” I yelled playfully hitting him on the arm. 

“Serves you right. Merong.” He chuckled sticking out his tongue.

After eating and walking around, we decided to go into the large marketplace.

“Wha!~ Oppa, look!” I yelled pulling him over to a cute store that sells cute plush dolls and knickknacks. I began to silently giggle to myself. Every time I go into cute stores like this, I can’t help but become giggly. Everything was just so cute. Walking around the store, I found myself relating many stuff animals to the members. Is it wrong to miss the members even though it has only been a day? Going down another isle, something caught my eye. Krong? I ran closer to get a better view and my eyes widened.

“Krong!” I yelled pointing to the sweater with my favorite Pororo character. I want that! I was too amazed at the perfect sweater to hear laughing behind me. I turned to find Kai laughing like there was no tomorrow. I couldn’t help but laugh along. He is laughing. Jonging-ah, you look really charming when you laugh. I really like this side of you. You make me feel… Is it alright for me to…

“Do you want that?” he chuckled, patting my head. Snapped out of my thoughts, I nodded my head.

“Hmm~ Excuse me, Ajumma! Can I get that sweater?”

“Ah, sure. Please wait at the register.”

“Yeh!” Kai said pulling me to the register.  

“Kai, I can pay for it myself.” I said, as he pulled out his wallet.

“Yah! Did I just hear you say Kai? Lee Elle, you haven’t already forgotten that you are my maid right?” And he is back to his arrogant self. *sigh*

“Jonginnie oppa, you really don’t have to pay for it.” I said looking up at him.

“Good girl. You remembered.” He said changing the subject.

“Oppa!” I pouted.

“Arrasso. I know. Just think of it as a thank you, for making me laugh, okay?” he said putting his arm over my shoulder.

“No seriously, oppa. I can pay for it my-“

“Aigoo, you two are such an interesting couple” said the ajumma at the register.

“We are n-“

“Thank you so much ajumma. My girlfriend is cute, right?” Kai said cutting me off, pulling me closer by the waist. My head started to spin out of control. I felt my cheeks flush into a bright red tomato.

What did he say? Girlfriend?! Yah! Ohmygosh. What- When- Why- Someone help me. Life Alert! I am going to have a heart attack.

“She is very pretty and innocent.” She said smiling at me.

“Th-thank you.” I managed to get out.

“But I am cuter than her aren’t I, ajumma?” Kai said showing her a two-second aegyo. What the heck was that? Ohmygawd! Appa, Umma please save me. I can’t take this anymore. He is slowly trying to kill me.

“Aigoo!” the ajumma said chuckling.

“Ajumma, how much is the sweater? We have to get going soon.” Kai said looking at his wristwatch.

“Oh! I totally forgot. Since you are such a pure couple, I will give these to you for free.”

She placed two of the exact same sweater in front of us with two bear key chains.

“No-no. We can’t take this.” Kai and I said in unison.

“Please take it. I insist.” She said putting the things in Kais hands.

“Thank you so much.” we said in unison again.

“Live happily, alright? That is all I ask and make sure to visit. I need company.” She winked.

“Thank you so much.” We bowed.

“We must be going now. Have a good day.” Kai said giving her his killer smile.

“Bye-Bye!” she waved.

We walked out of the store and continued down the marketplace in silence. This is totally awkward.

“Give me your phone.” He said with his hand out. Contemplating, I reluctantly pass him my phone. There was another silence.

“Let’s go buys snacks for the others.” Kai said breaking the silence.

“Okay, my treat. I also need to buy groceries. We are running out of food.” I said smiling.

--- 1 hour later ---

“Oi! Maid-shii, I am going to go to practice first. I am already late.” Kai said as he slung his practice bag on his shoulder. He changed to his practiced clothes right when we got home. He was wearing his Krong sweater and a black cap.  

“Oh! Alright, I will see you then. I need to cut the fruits and prepare snacks.” I said from the kitchen.

“Here is your phone.” I took it from him, surprised to find one of the bear key chains on it.

“So we don’t get our phone mixed up” he mumbled, showing me his phone.

“Wah! Cute!~” My keychain was the boy bear wile Kai had the girl one.

“I am going to go now. Make sure you bring utensils. I have the juices in the bag already.”

“I know. I know. You are late.” I said pushing him out the door.

“Make sure to wear the sweater to practice. That’s an order.”

“Okay oppa. Bye-bye!” I said waving to him before the door closed and I was alone in the house. Ugh! Finally, he left. If he stayed any longer my heart would have burst into a million pieces. Aish! What’s with the sudden attitude change? It is not that I don’t like it, it is just sudden. What is this feeling? Why does everything about you make my head spin and my heart go *dong dung*?

Shaking my head, I busied myself with the snacks and went to go get ready for the boys’ practice.

 

~~~~

WAHHH!!! Hello everyone :) I would like to thank those who have/ are subcribed and commented. Thank you so much^^ Your comments mean a lot. And thanks to anyone reading.^^

Guess what? Tomorrow is EXO's 100th Day!^^ I am so excited. Hence please enjoy the following pictures^^

tumblr_m71wta0XqN1qhmxnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_m73u7dHGsJ1ruky0vo1_400.jpg

tumblr_m74e15QqD91qgbjyao1_400.jpg

tumblr_m74rt2vVma1r8i9eqo1_400.jpg

tumblr_m748r5LfLh1r8i9eqo1_400.jpg

tumblr_m71c71Glzi1qhyiiso1_400.jpg

(Fill free to check out my tumblr for more pictures at elleexokai.tumblr.com)