Protecting You

Saranghae Day Dreams

KAI’S POV
Ohmygod!” I dumped out everything in her bag. Her bag was filled with hate signs to death treats. I opened her notebook to find another. I skimmed over this one. My grip on the piece of paper hardened. This is all my fault. I…
“Kai! What is all of this? Why did you go through her bag with out her permission?” Suho said. No saying anything, I gave him the large stack. His eyes widened as he read and looked through the stack. The other members, curious of what is happening take a few pages. They too were shocked at what was on the paper.
“Elle. Why didn’t you tell us? Babo!” Tao said tearing up.
“Its all of our fault.” Chen said with his head down, still reading.
“On the first day of school, she is already getting all this hate.” Kris shook his head frowning.
“Hyung, we need to do something about this. What if she gets hurt? What do we do?” Sehun asked with tears running down his eyes, hugging Luhan. I can’t take this anymore. I stand up and walk out of the living room.
“Kai! Come back! We need to discuss this.” Lay said. Ignoring him, I pass my door and go straight to her room. I open the door and abruptly turn on the lights. I walk to her bed and slowly pull down the covers. She has already fallen asleep. I stare at her for a moment. Babo. Suddenly, a single tear rolled down her face. Hesitant, I brushed off the tear. Her skin was soft and smooth. Her cheeks were slightly pink and warm. Behind her bangs, I notice there was a very big bruise.
“I am sorry.” I whispered, tracing her cheek with my thumb.  I walked out and closed the door. Walking back in the living room, I turned to the others. “No meeting tomorrow. We have a baby to take care of.” Smiling at the others, we begin our plan. I will protect you, eggie.
----
ELLE’S POV
I am staring at the ceiling. Its only Tuesday. Fuuu!~ I don’t feel like going anywhere right now. Knowing that there is not an option, I dragged myself out of bed and get ready to go to school. After changing for school, I go into the kitchen to find that the guys were not there, or anywhere in the complex. Oh yeah. They must have already gone to the agency. Feeling lonely, I pour myself some milk and sat in the living room. My bag was where I left it. The stack of threats were still there, haunting me. Forget about it. Keep you head up Elle. If you smile there is nothing you can’t overcome. With the stack in my hands, I get my stuff and head out for school.
Now outside the school, I tossed the stack in the trash can next to me. Okay Let go! Taking a deep breath I head to my classroom. Lagging behind everyone, I was late for class. When  I stepped inside the classroom, paper balls and pencils flew my way. Not knowing what to do, I just stood there. The teacher was no where in sight either. Slowly, I make my way to my desk. Girls begin to push me and curse at me. Then began to pull my hair and shoved me to the floor. My body feels numb and cold. Suddenly, our homeroom teacher walks in, not noticing the violent act. Slowly, I stood up and shuffled to my desk. Mr. Song, our homeroom teacher, explains that today is a study hall period and that he has a meeting to attend to. After his mini-speech he abruptly leaves the classroom. Today is not my day. I pick up my head, to no surprise, I find the girls glaring at me. A few minutes later, a few other girls come in from different classrooms, including Choi Sunmi. Her and her posse(the whole school female population), walk up to my desk.
Slamming her hand on my desk she said, “Stay away from Kai and the others as well.”
I look up at her. “Are you serious?” I said unemotionally. Suddenly, someone slaps me, followed by others pulling my hair and more slaps.
“Don’t talk to Sunmi like that you !” yelled one of the girls.
“If you didn’t hear m-”
“Oh I heard you. But why should I listen to a no talented, lifeless like you? For your information, you don‘t own the boys or a heart.” I said emotionlessly turning to her. Furious, Sunmi picks up her hand.
“You !” she said. Bracing myself for the impact, I closed my eyes.
What do you think you are doing?” said a familiar voice.