Work

Saranghae Day Dreams

Ohmygawd……
“Princess, can you attend these few meetings and organize these and read over these.” Grandpa said handing me over a large stack of documents and pamphlets. I was called up to grandpa’s office.
“Oh, deadline for the boy’s outfits are due this week.” he said.
“Oh..O-okay…” I said still staring at the pile of paperwork. “Grandpa, what is all this stuff?”
“Ah! That is business work for the boys. Here is the upcoming schedule for the boys. They don’t have much going on this week. They have a photo shoot and practice. We are shooting their MVs next month. And this is the schedule for the meetings I want you to attend. I need to start prepping you up to take over this company.” Looking up at grandpa, he looked excited and happy that I ‘decided’ to give business a ‘chance’. Knowing I can’t say no, I agreed. This was not what I had in mind. *Sigh* He is doing it again. Still pushing me to take over the company.  Look on the bright side Ellers. Its all for the boys’ benefit. Its not like he is giving you everyone else to do… yet?
I looked over the meeting schedule to find that the first one starts early tomorrow morning. Then right after that meeting is another. Ohmygosh.. I am so screwed. Deadlines for clothing and paperwork. Then taking care of the boys. Fudge T.T
--------
Its been a couple days since the party. This week they are all staying in the dorms at the company. All the boys have been busy practicing and recording. Since it will be my last day of break until torture arrives, I headed for the practice room. I opened the door to find all the boys sweating and working hard. Not wanting to interrupt them, I snuck in and sat on the couch on the other side of the room. They were all amazing. They were precise and flowing to the music. But something was off. I couldn’t happen but notice most of the guys were frustrated.
About half an hour later, they took a break. No one was talking. They were all trying to catch their breath and thinking about something. A minute later they began practice again, with that frustration still in the air.
“Hey, what brings you here?” Greg whispered, giving me a can of juice.
“Just watching. How are they doing?” I asked still watching the boys.
“Not so well. Coordination is really off today.”
“I see.” I said, still studying their movements. My eyebrows furrowed when I found out the reason why. “It’s timing isn’t it. They can’t get the timing right when they come together.”
“Exactly. Still have that spark in you, huh?” Greg said smiling.
“It was never gone. Just put away for a while.” I said smiling back at him.
“Oh. Elle, can you do me a huge favor?”
“Sure. What is it?” I asked, surprised. Uncle Greg usually never asks me to do him a favor, its usually always me that does the asking. This is rare.
Handing me a couple CDs, I look up at him.
“Is this what I think it is?” I asked raising my eyebrows.
“You are correct. I was wondering if you can edit these songs. Most of them are their but the last two are for other groups. I am having trouble, especially the last two and EXO’s title song. Something is off with the beat. I was suppose to come up with lyrics for the title song also but I am having writer’s block.” he said with a troubled expression.
“No problem, Uncle Greg. I will have the lyrics, edit, and choreography put together for these songs in no time.” I giggled.
“No, no, no. I just need the ed-.” he said.
“I won’t overwork myself. I promise.” I said running to the boys.
“STOP!!” I yelled. The guys turned around. Walking over to the speakers, I shut off the music.
“Eggie-ah, you are here?” Suho said in a tired voice.
“Been here, appa.” I said, giving him a small smile.
“What brings you here?” Lay said.
“Just dropping by.” I said, giggling. “I see you guys are having a little trouble.” No one said anything. “Hmm, let’s see.” I rewind the song back to my desired part. I looked up at the boys.
“Okay, right here right when Baek oppa begins to sing. No matter where you are RUN to your mark and position yourself. Don’t try to act all smooth and slide to your position when you know don’t have enough time. Everything is all about the timing. Trust me the faster you get to your positions the cooler and neater it looks. And if you don‘t get to your place in time, position yourself where you are and choreograph you way to your spot.”
“Huh?” Sehun said.
“Timing. Just remember that. Okay, I am going to go home. I need to prep myself for meetings and deadlines are due. I won‘t be able to see you guys for a couple of days. I am going to miss you.” I said hugging everyone.
“Eggie-ah!” Sehun cried, not letting go.
“Sehunnie oppa! I'll miss you lots.” I said letting go.
“Make sure you eat.” D.O. said, giving me a hug and a pat on the head.
“Don’t overwork yourself either.” Kris said.
“Okay. Okay. I promise.”
“Don’t stress yourself out.” Suho said giving me a bear hug.
“Oppas. I will be fine. You all better take care of yourselves also. Remember timing and most importantly, have fun.”
“Call us if you need anything.” Chanyeol said.
“I will.” I smiled. Suddenly, I remembered something. “Oh, Channie oppa.”
“Yes eggie.”
“Can I- I mean, you like to play the drums right?”
“No…. I love it.” he said laughing.
“Grr! Oppa! Okay then, just asking.” I said.
“Don’t hurt yourself.” Baekhyun said.
“Okay okay! I promise.” I said walking out.
“Yah!” I turned around. “Take care…” he said.
“Aigoo. Thank you Jonginnie oppa! I will take care of your phone too.” I said, giggling.
“Bye-Bye” they all said.
“Bye-bye” I said blowing them a kiss. Shocked, they fought over the air and blew kisses back. Laughing and hiding back tears, we waved goodbye. Oppas T.T I miss you guys already. *Sigh* The pains of work begin now….