Overload. *Party*

Saranghae Day Dreams

Day 1 : November 24, 2011
“Thank you so much. It was very nice to meet you all.” I said turning to the people I just had a meeting with. Slowly walking out of the room, I checked my watch. Crap. I’m late. I begin to run down the hallway, taking the emergency exit stairs, not bothering to wait for the elevator. Once outside, I quickly find my car and race to the next meeting. GAHHHHH!! Not my day. I was out of it. I had a couple meetings early in the morning and 2 more to go. What makes things worse is my lack of sleep. In total I only had about 4 hours of sleep. Once I got home from the company yesterday, I went straight to editing and writing lyrics for Greg. Then I spent the remainder of the night running around on the 2nd floor of the complex, my designer’s studio/recording room, putting together the boys’ outfits. I have 3 days until the deadline I set for myself because of Channie oppa’s birthday. Ohgosh! Chanyeol oppa. Okay. To Do List: Choreography, Music Edits, Clothes/Jewelry Deadline, Paperwork, and Channie’s present. I am so screwed.
*BEEEP*  The car behind me honked its horn a couple more time, snapping me out of my daze.
“Opps. Sorry!” Everyone beware! Mad girl on the road.
---
Finally finished with the remainder of my meetings, I am now at the mall browsing for a nice gift for Chanyeol. With my mind in a sleepy, tired daze, the temptation of window shopping didn’t effect me. Going pass all my favorite stores, I finally made it to the music store. I went straight to the drum aisle. Stopping in front of full drum sets, I wasn’t satisfied. Hmmm.. Just buying him a drum set is too much. No feeling into the gift…. Ahh! That’s it. Running around to the side of the sets was a window full of drum sticks.
After staring at them for the longest time, I finally chose a black pair of drumsticks.
---

Day 2: November 25, 2011
No sleep last night. I finished wrapping up Chanyeol’s present, then busied myself with EXO’s power symbols and outfits for the rest of the night. Now I am off to another meeting with my best friend… Coffee.
---
“Eggie-ah, I miss you!” Sehun said over the phone.
“I miss you too! Yah! Aren‘t you supposed to me practicing?”
“Taking a little break. Kris and Suho told me to call to check up on you.”
“Ah. I see.”
“Eggie-ah, what are you doing now?”
“Mmm.. Clothing stuffs.” I yawned.
“You should go to bed. Its late.” Sehun said worried.
“I am fine. Deadlines are due. Besides, its only 11 right now.” I yawned again.
“Hmm. Okay then. Make sure you go to bed soon. Or else. I am a scary person you know.”
“Oh really now.” I said giggling.
“Yes! Yes, I am.” he said. I could tell he was smiling. “Yah! What are you doing?” I heard Sehun say in the distance.
“Hello!~”
“D.O. umma!”
“Eggie make sure you go to bed early and eat your meals.” D.O said with his usual concerned voice.
“I know I know.” I said smiling.
“Yah! Lee Elle! You better listen. Or else I will have Sehun go over there.” he said. “Happy now!”  I heard him say to Sehun.
“Eggie-ah, we have to go. The others are nagging.” Sehun said back on the phone.
“Oh. Okay. Goodnight. Don’t overwork yourself.” I said laughing.
“Neh!”
“Tell the others I said goodnight too.”
“Hyungs! Eggie said GOODNIGHT!’
‘SWEET DREAMS EGGIE!’ I heard them yell.
“Love you eggie!~ Nighty Night.”
“Night!”  He hung up. *Sigh* I miss you guys. Looking around, everything was quiet and dull. Usually its annoyingly loud and fun. Although I would rather be alone, I miss the company of the boys. More than I thought I would. Getting my bag and music, I head to the practice room.
---
 
Day 3: November 26, 2011
Today was a better day. I have about 5 hours of sleep. I finished with all my designs and outfits for the guys, well except for the rings. I also finished with lyrics, edits, and parts of the choreography for EXO’s new title song. I decided to call it MAMA. Uncle Greg called me up 20 minutes after Sehun hung up to tell me not to worry about choreography for the songs he sent me. Therefore, I decided to just choreograph only a little tiny part of MAMA. Just a little present for them. Keke^^  
---
It is 2 a.m. and I am in the practice room. I totally forgot all about the paperwork Grandpa told me to go over and sign. F’ my life.
---

Day 4: November 27, 2011
I pulled an all-nighter again. I just finished up last couple of meetings. During the second meeting, I fell asleep for about half an hour. It was the best 30 minutes of my life, until a lady passing out papers accidentally tripped on me making me wake up.
---
Finishing up little details on the boys’ ‘power’ rings. I decided it was time to get ready for the party. I got a text from Kai , telling me to go meet the boys at a barbeque restaurant at 6. Wearing my white long loose shirt (with a bunny on it), paired with my red skinny jeans, a grey cardigan, and my brown combat boots, I chose to go casual for tonight. To complete the look, I wore my EXO necklace from the family party. Yay! All set. I glanced at the clock and yawned.
“What the- it’s only 4.” I yawned again. Might as well just get a little sleep. I climbed up on my bed and drifted off to dream land.
---
*RING* *RING*
Aish! What is that noise? OHMYGOD! I quickly open my eyes and grab my phone from under my pillow.
-15 Missed Calls- 7:05 p.m.
“OH MY GOSH! ! I AM LATE!!~” I quickly get up. Suddenly I find myself on the floor feeling light headed. Slowly getting up, everything seems blurry. A big headache starts to ring. I don’t feel so good. Okay Elle. Take it easy.  The restaurant is not far from here. 30 minute walk. Calm. Taking a deep breath. I slowly, but steadily get my bag, paper work, phone, and Chanyeol’s present. Before leaving, I fixed my hair into a messy bun and put on a little make up to conceal the dark circles that formed under my eyes over the last couple of nights. Out the door I went, running to the restaurant.

Panting, I finally arrive at the restaurant in 15 minutes. My head was thumping. I hate running. Catching my breath, I walk in. I spot the boys at the far end in the corner of the restaurant. There are other people there as well. They were all laughing and enjoying themselves. I was glad they all looked the same. There was no trace of tiredness in anyone of them. With a smile spread across my face, I walk towards them.
“Hello.” I said in a small voice.
“Oh. EGGIE-AH!!” Sehun said running to me, with his arms wide.
“Hey.” I said, giving him a hug.
Introducing myself to the other people at the party, I waved at the guys.
“Channie oppa! Happy Birthday!” I somehow managed to yell. Ow! Its all scratchy.
“Thank you! Sit over here.” he said patting the seat next to him. I went over and sat down. I went over and quickly sat down.
“What took you so long? We were worried. You never picked up to any of our calls.”
“Oh. That. Uh. I-I was sleeping.” I said quietly.
“You would.” A familiar voice said in front of me.
“What? I like naps.” I said. Sleep is my best friend as of now… I am such a loser T.T My best friend is sleep… Shaking my head, I take a sip of my water.
“Eggie-ah, what have you been doing the past few days?” Luhan asked.
“Mmm.. I was meeting up with my deadlin-.” I said.
“Is it me or does Eggie look different?” Xiumin suddenly asked cutting me off. “I think its just me.”
Everyone was suddenly studying me. Looking down, I pull out Chanyeol’s gift.
“Ah! Oppa! Happy Birthday!” I said giving him his present, distracting everyone.
“WOAH! Thank you Eggie. You didn’t have to.” he said smiling at me.
“Nah! I wanted to.” I said. “Open it.” Giving me a happy nod, he carefully ripped the wrapping paper, revealing a long case. I could have sworn when he opened the case he squealed like a little girl.
“WOAH! IT’S LIMITED EDITION MIDNIGHT BLACK DRUM STICKS!” he yelled Taking the drum sticks out and examined them. “Eggie-ah what is this carved into the drum sticks. It looks like some sort of bird.”
“Ah! That is your power symbol.” I said giggling.
“Huh?” he said looking up at me.
“Its part of your debut concept. Everyone has a specific power and symbol. Based on all of you personalities I tried to create something that represented each power and yourselves.” I said taking another sip of my water.
“Wah! That is so cool. So what is my power?”
“That is a secret.” I said smiling.
“Eggie-ah, what does my symbol look like?” Tao asked excited.
“Secret.” I winked.
“No fair!” Tao, Chen, and Lay shouted. Giggling, Chanyeol surprised me with a hug.
“Thank you so much. This gift means a lot. You must have spent all night on it.”
“Your welcome.” I said smiling. If you only knew…
“Eggie-ah. You should eat. We all finished a while ago.” D.O. umma said.
“Oh. Alright.” I said. I plopped some kimchi in my mouth. I couldn’t taste anything. Managing to swallow it, I eat some rice. The same thing happened. My stomach started to churn and I lost my appetite. Bullets of sweat started to form on my forehead. Looking up, I found Kai studying me intensely.
“Are you alright?” he asked, with a hint of worry in his voice.
“What? Oh yeah. What makes you think I am not?” I said trying to hid the quiver in my voice. Wiping off my face with a napkin, making most of my makeup come off. I began to eat again.
Everything was suddenly so loud, my head started to hurt. Everyone were busy playing games. Not wanting to disrupt everyone’s enjoyment. I force a smile onto my face and started eating. Don’t ruin the party Elle. You are fine. Its just a common cold. It will go away in no time.
Everything grew even more louder and the pounding in my head grew. I was suddenly cold and shivering. After a few more bites, I lost it. With a thump, I put my arms on the table and place my head in my hands.
“Yah! Are you sure you are okay?” Kai whispered. He was sitting in Chanyeol‘s seat since he was on Chanyeol‘s team for the game. Not saying anything, I waved him off to signal that I am fine. I took a peek at him to find that he was frowning.
“Don’t worry. Its just so hot.” I lied to reassure him. “I am going to use the restroom to freshen up.” Quickly getting up, I suddenly felt a sharp, stabbing pain in my stomache and doubled over, knocking over my plate and nearby cups. My vision blurred and my head stared to pound uncontrollably.  
“YAH! Elle-ah!” Kai said catching me. His embrace warmed me up in an instant. Kai… I let his warmth take over and fall into a pit of darkness.