Family Party Pt. I

Saranghae Day Dreams

Family party? Today?” I said through phone. Its about 7 p.m. and I am in my room hiding from the guys… well, mostly Kai… Kai. Gahh! So embarrassing. I avoided him almost all day today. The boys are still worried about yesterday. Late last night, they kept on checking up on me. In the morning, when I opened my door, I found signs and letters from Xiumin, Suho, D.O., Lay, Tao, Sehun, Luhan, Kris, Baek, Chanyeol, and Chen. Reading them almost made me cry all over again. The card mostly said ’Never cry again’ and ’Forever yours’ kind of thing.  It was too sweet and adorable.
“Yes. It starts in an hour or so. We have one every month. Since the boys will be debuting soon Lee Soo Man started to let them join us. It’s a good way to communicate with every one.” said my grandpa’s secretary.
“Ahh.. I see. So who will be there exactly?”
“Everyone who debuted.”
“Will gramps be there?”
“Of course, Miss.” Oh great, if gramps is there it means business people are there..
“Okay. I will be sure to get them ready then. Thank you.”
“Its my pleasure. See you later tonight.” I hung up the phone. Family party hmm? That means he is going to be there.. Yay…  The two things I hoped to avoid.. Business and him. T.T  Going down stairs, I head to the living room where everyone is playing games.
“Oppa!” They all turned away from their game and look up at me. “Umm.. Grandpa’s secretary just called saying that there is a family party tonight in about and hour. So, hurry go get dressed.”
“Oh! Yay!! Thank you eggie!~” Sehun said running over and giving me a hug. “Its going to be so much fun.” Fun?
----1 hour later----
“You guys look very… good.” I said look up at the boys. Even though they were wearing pretty casual clothes, they looked stunning.
“Thank you baby.” Lay said twirling around, showing off.
“Wait, Baekon~ The button shirt is too much.” I said. He took off the shirt and gave it to me. “There perfect.”
“Thanks baby.” He said smiling.
“But Eggie-ah, is that what you are wearing to the party?” Xiumin said. I was still wearing my pj’s.
“No sense at all.” Kai whispered under his breath.
“I heard that poop face! Anyways, I don’t think I am going to go.” I said glaring at Kai.
“Nooo!~ you have to go! We can‘t just show up without our manager. That‘s bad image. And besides, it will be super fun. Food and games and fun.” Sehun said grabbing my hands.
“Are you not feeling well?” D.O. asked concerned, “If you are not well, I can just stay home with you.”
“Oh no. I feel fine. You guys go enjoy yourselves. You deserve the break.”
“You sure you are okay?” Suho said feeling my forehead.
“I am fine. You guys go ahead.” I said.
“Eggie-ah~~ Please go. Bbuing-Bbuing^^.” Tao said doing all sorts of ageyo. The others joined in the cute begging. Ohmygawd! Wae?! T.T
“Aigoo! Fine I will go. You guys go first though. You are already late. I will join you guys later. Ahh.. Baek oppa!~ can I use this?” I asked getting ready to run.
‘Yeah sur-” I ran away before he could say anything else.
“Babo.” Kai said quietly, when I ran past him.
“Aish!” I stopped slapped him on the arm and quickly ran upstairs.
-----------
KAI’S POV
“Do you think she is coming?” Luhan whispered. I shrugged. Its been half an hour since we left the house. I wonder if she is okay. Its dark out now. Wait.. Why am I worried about her? That babo. Yesterday too. What has gotten into me? By the time we arrived at the party, everyone was already here. We did our introductions and now just waiting for President Lee to begin his speech and hanging out.
“JONGIN-AH!” Taemin from SHINee yelled running over to give me a hug.
“Yah!” I said pulling away, smacking him on the shoulder.
“It’s been a while. How are you doing?”
“I am a nervous-wreck right now.” I said smiling. Taemin is one of my closest friends besides the group. We helped each other out, personal and work wise. For example, right before he debuted I helped him with a relationship problem he had, even though I have never been in one. Pretty ironic huh?
“Aish! Almost there. Fighting!^^ Let‘s take selecas.” Taemin said. I gave him my phone.
“Ohhhhhh! Who is this? Girlfriend? Kim Jongin! You are in big trouble!” He showed everyone around us my phone.
“Whoa! She’s cute. You go Kai-shii!” Eunhyuk said nudging me.
“She’s a keeper” Leeteuk winked.
“She looks familiar” Taemin said looking back at the picture. Eunhyuk and Leeteuk join in.
“She looks very familiar. I can’t put my finger on it though” Leeteuk said studying the picture.
“Hyung!” Crap! I grabbed my phone from Taemin’s hands. I forgot about this picture. I never changed my wallpaper back. Babo stalker! Look what you got me into.
 Suddenly, my phone vibrates under my hand. I checked the caller I.D.- ‘Babo Eggie’ .
“Aish! What does she want now? Hello!” I said picking up the phone.
“Kai?” she said.
“Who else, babo!”
“Oppa?” There was a tingling feeling when she said that.
“Wae? Is everything alright?”
“Yah! Who is it? Is it her? Whoa!!~” Taemin yelled laughing.

"OOOOHHHH! Jongin got a girlfriend?" Yoona said. Suddenly the others around me joined in.
“Sorry about that.” I said blushing, moving away from the dorks.
“Can you come out and get me? Sorry to bother you.” she paused, “I tried calling the others, but they wouldn’t pick up. I am a little nervous and I forgot my key.”
“You really are a babo. Where are you?”
“Back door.”
“Okay hold on.”
“Wait, Kai? Thanks.” She said before hanging up. Smiling a little to myself, I exited out of the room and jogged down stairs. Arriving at the back, I opened the door to find the unexpected. Wow.