Rescue

Saranghae Day Dreams

Kai. I open my eyes to find Kai holding Sunmi’s arm. “Kai oppa! I…” Before she could utter another word, Kai let go of her arm and grabbed mine. He led…more like dragged, me to the door. He abruptly stopped. Like the klutz I am, I naturally face-planted into his chest. Looking down at me, he smirked and turned to the girls. "Oppa! Who is she to you?"

"She is a stalker!"

"Sunmi was just trying to tell her not to bother you anymore."

"Yeah. Kai oppa, what about Sunmi?"

"Aren't you guys dating?"

"Ohh. Stalker huh?" he siad looking at me with an amusing look in his eyes. Suddenly he hugged me by my shoulders from behind and looked at the girls. “This girl, right here, is my property. She is going to be in our class now, so if I catch anyone touching her you are dead..” He said to the girls. I blushed bright red. Ohmygawd! Did he just say that? Why? This babo. Crazy!  Grabbing my hand into his, we storm out of the class.
-----------
Now in a car, I kept my head down. My hand still tingling from his touch. Adfjkl; What is this feeling? Stupid Kai! Makes me feel all weird. Your property my . I began to blush even more, realizing what he said before.
“Eggie-ah, are you alright?” Suho asked sitting next to me putting his arms around my shoulders.
“Yeah, I am fine.” I squeaked.
“Stop lying! Just tell us what you feel! Its killing us to know that you are enduring things like this. I know its only been a couple of days but you can trust us. Right?” Tao yelled with tears in his eyes.
“Aw, I am so sorry. Okay. I promise to tell you guys the truth. I just.. I just didn’t want to bother you guys with something foolish like this. They are not even worth thinking about.” I said. Oh and the reason I am red is because of that stupid jerk over there. I turned to give Kai a glare.
“But still you have to come to us with things like this so we can protect you. You are our baby. Its our job.” Luhan spoke handing me a banana milk.
“I thought I was supposed to take care of you guys. It seems like it’s the reverse now.” I smiled turning back to the others.
“Well, we take care of each other. We are one.” Kris said. I looked down at my hands and smiled.
“Thanks guys. You are the best.” I whispered.
“YOUR WELCOME!!” they yelled in unison. Smiling wide, I turned to the window. We were still in front of the school.
“OMO, don’t you guys have a meeting!?!” I stared at the others.
“Opps.” Lay said. “I forgot about the plan.”
“HURRY!” they yelled jumping around trying to find a secure seat. Lay tossed the keys to Kris and we roared down the street to the agency. Plan?
------------
*Sigh*  I was sore all over my body. Every part hurts like hell. Those girls sure know how to make pain last. I looked around the room. I was sitting in the middle of the dance floor at the agency, waiting for the boys’ meeting to be over with. The door suddenly opens and Kai shuffles in with a plastic bag in his hand.
“Oh. Are you done with the meeting?” I asked.
“No.” He says coldly. He sits down next to me and begins taking out the stuff in the bag. I stick out my tongue out at him. *THUNK!*
“Yah! What was that for?!”
“You deserve it. Now stay still.” he said bring my face closer to his, with a boiled egg in one hand. Staring at me for a moment, he looks up and pulls back my bangs. He begins rubbing my forehead with the boiled egg. I looked up at him. I couldn’t take my eyes away. Why are you so….
“Am I that handsome?” he said looking down at me with that stupid signature smirk of his.
“Psh, please.” I said quickly turning to hide my blush. He laughed and keeps rubbing my forehead.
“Just admit it. I am good looking aren’t I?”
“You wish. You look like a …”
“Like what?” He said bring his face down to mine.
“Uhh. Like a stupid pig.” I blurted out.
“Nice one, Miss Babo Stalker.” he said laughing.

"What did you say?!"

"Nothing." he said with a slight grin. I  playfully slap him on the arm and give him a glare.

"Stop glaring at me like that" he said poking my cheeks.
“Stupid jerk. Why aren’t you at the meeting?”
“I don’t know. Are you hurt anywhere else?” He said in a relaxed tone. I shook my head. I begin to stand up and the soreness seeps in. Trying not to show my pain I bite my lips and slowly stand. “You sure you are alright?” he says raising a eyebrow.
“I'll live” I said. Laughing, he handed me a box of heat pads. “Put this on before bed tonight and the soreness should go away.”
“Thanks.” I said, looking down taking the box from him.
“Babo.”
“Merong!^^” I said sticking out my tongue at him.
“Merong! Babo eggie!” Suddenly he flicks me on the head and starts pushing me to the door. “I need to change. OUT!” Before I could say anything the door slams in my face.