You Make Me...

Saranghae Day Dreams

KAI’S POV

“Ugh! I give up!” I cursed throwing my shirt into the trash.

---- Flashback----

Aish! I pick up the blanket and tried to wrap it around Elle who was clinging onto my back. Everyone is probably already back home. We were walking home from the hospital. The doctor said she had the flu which was worsen by over exhaustion. Since it wasn’t really serious, he allowed us to take her home. Because I carried her to the hospital and lost the betting game, I had to carry her back. Not fair Chanyeol cheated. That bastard is lucky it is his birthday today. Adjusting Elle on my back, I began walking again. I decided to take the park path, since it was the shortest way home. With her head bobbing up and down on my shoulder, I could hear her steady breathing.

Now in the empty, lit park, I looked around as I walked taking in the familiar, yet foreign scenery. Its been a while, hasn’t it? Feeling refreshed, I began to hum to my favorite song.

“Oppa… You have a soothing voice.” a familiar voice mumbled.

“You are awake?”

“Mmm.. Hmm..” she said holding on tighter, adjusting her head so that her chin was on my shoulder.

“Yah! Babo! Are you comfortable?!”

“Mm..”

“Glad you are feeling alright, while I am suffering.” She quietly giggled. There was a comfortable silence as we walked through the park. I could only hear her steady breathing. Are you asleep again?

“Jongin oppa…”

“What is it?” I said, sort of startled.

Hugging me tighter, her face was next to mine. I felt my cheeks grow warm. “You are like a teddy bear.” she mumbled. Slightly smiling, I turned to glance at her.

“Yah! Are you okay?” I joked, placing my palm on her forehead. I realized it was burning. Oh … I began running towards the house.

“Kai.. Slow down… I don’t feel so g-” Before she finished, I felt a strong scent wash over my nose and felt my shirt suddenly covered in muck. I gagged. Ohmygosh! Holding my breath, we finally make it to the house. I rushed up the stairs, not bothering to wait for the elevator. Bursting through the room, I was greeted by the others waiting anxiously. I immediately went straight to her room and put her gently down on to her bed.

“Go get cleaned up. We will take it from here.” Suho hyung said. I gave him a nod and walked out of the room.

 

 ----End of flashback-----

 

Taking a sniff of my shoulder, there were still reminisce of the smell still left. “Aish.” I grumbled. I carry you all the way to the hospital and back home, and lend you my clothes and you thank me by barfing all over my favorite shirt and making me smell of barf. Babo!!  I grabbed towel wet with ice water and started making my way to her room. Everyone was sprawled across her room, comfortably sleeping. So much for switching shifts. I pulled up a small stool and sat down by her bedside. I put my palm up to her forehead. Good it died down a bit. I brushed off her hair and placed the wet towel on her forehead.

Suddenly she stirred, and opened her eyes.

“Oh. You are awake. Let me go get some water. Don’t move.” Before I could take a step, I felt an electric shock of warmth go through my arm. I turned around and found her holding my arm. I look up to find her eyes brimmed with tears.

“Oppa.. Don’t leave me.” she whispered. I sat back down. I gently wiped off her tears that fell on her soft, pink cheeks. She gave me a weak smile and fell back to sleep.

“I won’t go. Never.” I whispered softly, squeezing her hand. I stared at her for a while. You are the most irritating girl ever. You are so clumsy and so stupid.  But you are the first girl that I have ever felt so comfortable around. Although you are so annoying, I feel empty when you are not around.  Your smile cheers me up in a second. Everything about you makes me feel… happy. Why?

After thinking, I felt my eyes growing heavy and fell asleep by her bedside.

----

ELLE’S POV

Breathing in short breaths, I felt like I was in a 450 degree oven. Why is it so hot?  Slowly, I opened my eyes. Where am I? The room was bright. The curtains were pulled back revealing the brightly lit sun. Ugh, stupid sun! What time is it? I felt a pang in my head as I start to get up. Ignoring the pain, I head to the restroom to wash up.

With my eyes still closed, I managed to clean myself up. I shuffled out the room, into the living room where it was loud and filled with blurs. Suddenly, the room becomes quiet as I step into the view of the blurs. I tried to rub my eyes to get a clear view of what is going on. Blinking a couple of times, I find eleven pair of eyes staring my way.

“Oh, you guys are home? Good morning.” I whispered.

“Eggie-ah! Are you okay?” Tao said running over to me.

“I am fine.” I smiled. 

“Stop lying!” Tao cried, with tears running down his eyes.

“Omo! Tao oppa. I am really fine. Just a little headache. Stop crying. I am so sorry.” I said. Standing on my toes, I wipe his tears away. Forgiving me, he pat my head and led me to the couch.

“Eggie-ah.” Sehun said giving me a bear hug.

“Don’t you dare do that again.” Luhan said.

“We were all worried sick.” Lay said.

“I am sorry.” I said feeling guilty. “Chanyeol oppa, I am sorry for ruining your birthday.”

“Aigoo! As long as you are okay, I am happy. Don’t worry about it. There are many more birthdays to come. Honestly, this was a pretty interesting birthday.” he laughed. I giggled. I turned to the others to find Suho, D.O. and Kris looking at me with a serious look.

“I am in trouble aren’t I?” I said keeping my head down.

“What did we tell you?” Suho said in a cold voice.

“I am sorry, appa. I didn’t mean to.” I said.

“Aigoo. Next time don’t scare us that every again.” Suho said giving me a soft smile.

“That’s it? No punishment.” Kai said, walking into the living room.

“Oh there is just not now.” D.O. Umma said giving me a wink.

Shaking his head, Kai mumbles something and goes into the kitchen. That’s weird he is crankier than usual.

“Eggie-ah. Don’t mind him. He is just cranky because he stayed up all night taking care of you.” Chen whispered. I turned to the others, with my eyes opened. They all nodded and turned to look at Kai. Really?! That punk stayed up to take care of me? I felt my heart skip a beat.

“Yah! Babo! Don’t feel like you are something special.” Kai said, giving me that stupid smirk.

“S-S-Stupid! Who said I was? I am terrified. You probably did something to me while I was unconscious.” I retorted, all feelings I felt for him erased.

“Please, I wouldn’t want to, even if you asked me to anyways. From carrying you home last night on my back, I didn’t feel anything. Merong!~” he said, sticking out his tongue and giving me a smirk. Kai practically runs upstairs. Confused, I looked at the others who also had confused looks. Didn’t feel anything? Carried you on my back… Merong?!  I looked down and quickly realized and stood up.

“I am going to kill him. No one try to stop me.” I said through my clenched teeth.

“Eggie, what is it?” Sehun asked.

“A little slow there BABO!” Kai said looking down at us from upstairs.

“KIM JONGIN!! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!” I yelled running up the stairs.

“IF YOU CAN CATCH ME FIRST BABO STALKER!”

We ran around the whole house yelling and chasing each other.

“Hey! You two stop it. Elle is still sick.” Xiumin yelled. That’s it.

We ran into the kitchen. I try to catch my breath on the counter. Getting ready to run to Kai, who was also catching his breath, I tripped over the chair leg. A familiar wall blocked my fall.

“Eggie-ah!” Lay said running over the kitchen, followed by the others.

“Oppa, I don’t feel so good.” I whispered my hand on my head.

“Hold on.” Kai said, walking me slowly over to the sick. Once we were near the sink, I grabbed the faucet and faced towards Kai. Before he could react, I quickly turned the water on and sprayed him.

“MUHAHA!!~ WHO IS THE BABO NOW? BABO! MERONG!” I laughed, turning off the sink. Kai looked up at me with the coldest eyes I have ever seen. I felt shivers through my spine.

“You are so dead.” Kai said giving me a smirk.

“Ahhhh! Sehun-ah! Help me!” I said running behind Sehun. Hugging Sehun from behind, we slowly back away from the kitchen giggling. The eleven boys began to laugh like there was no tomorrow. I looked at Kai up and down to find that he was soaked. Opps. Sorry. Not really.

"Hyung!" Kai said.

"Sorry Jongin-ah. You deserved it" D.O. said, laughing his heart out.

“Yah! Jongin, you should have seen your face.” Chanyeol managed to get out.

“Priceless” Baekhyun said giving Chanyeol a high five.

Kai looked around and made I contact with me.

“YAH! COME HERE!” he yelled running towards me.

“IN YOUR DREAMS, BABO!” I yelled back, letting go of Sehun. “MUHAHAHAHA!”

 

 

 

*Sorry for the really late update. I finally got my computer fixed. Please enjoy this chapter and the picture below. Yummy!^^~*

(This picture is not mine. From tumblr. ) (Feel free to follow me at elleexokai.tumblr.com)

tumblr_m6aybyMgbM1r967c6o1_500.png