Don't Leave

Saranghae Day Dreams

ELLE’S POV
We were playing games in the living room. We were split up into two teams. EXO-K v.s. EXO-M. I was in EXO-K team because Sehun wanted to just watch. The losing team had to go out and buy snacks. It was tie breaker and everyone of the boys was concentrating on the win. Suddenly, a voice filled with panic and disbelief break the silence.
“EGGIE-AH!” We all turn to find Sehun pointing at the screen. The boys went over to him. Suho took the laptop and scanned the contents of what shocked maknae so much. The others joined in curious of what was on the screen.
“Who is that?” Sehun asked
“What is it?” I asked taking a step forward.
“He looks kind of familiar.” Kris said. Turning to me Suho showed me the laptop. On the screen was me and him. There was a slight pain in my chest. I looked up to the boys, who were awaiting for my answer. Hmmm…
“Oh.. This person here is my boyfriend. We have been together for almost a year now. Its kind of a long distance relationship kind of thing.” Silence. The boys were wide-eyed and shocked beyond anything. The maknaes had a sad look in their eyes. D.O umma and appas were still staring at the picture, scrutinizing if the boy was worthy enough for their baby. The expression that shocked me the most was Kai. He looked confused and his eyes had a speck of pain in them. He looked disappointed. I stared at him for what seemed like hours. What do those eyes mean? What are you thinking? Snapping back to reality I looked at the others avoiding Kai. They were still staring at the screen and looking back at me. I think I have taken this too far. Keke^^
“Sorry oppas” I said giggling. They looked at me. “I don’t have a boyfriend. April Fool's?” There was silence again. Suddenly Chen jumps from behind me and gives me a light knuckle sandwich, messing up my hair to the point of no return.
“Yah! Aish! Aigoo! You are seriously going to get it!” He yelled. Laughing I somehow pulled away.
“So this isn’t your boyfriend?” Tao asked standing in front of me. I shook my head. “YAY!! Eggie is all mine!” He pulled me into a bear hug. Patting his back, I couldn’t help but smile. Note to self, delete that picture.

"Yah! She is mine!" Sehun said pulling me away.

"No, she is mine."

"Actually guys, she is mine." Luhan said giving me a back hug. Surprised I looked up at him. He gave me a wink and looked back at the two maknaes with amusment. Laughing, the other guys join in the 'mine' game. 
Settling down, we sat in a circle. As punishment for tricking the boys again, I had to answer all their questions about my early days.
“So, who really is that guy in the picture. Are you guys close? Do you still talk to him?” Lay asked curiously.
“Mmmm..” I looked at the laptop which was now in my hands. The boy in the picture stared back at me. That day, that memory, vivid as ever began to play back and forth in my mind. With no expression in his eyes, he looked up at me. ‘Did you hear? I am moving.’  Silence. ’I am sorry I can’t..’ ’Just leave. I don’t care if you are moving or whatever it is that you are doing. It means nothing to me. Just go already. I have better things to do right now. I am debuting soon so go away.’ Trying to hide my sadness, smiled up at Lay.   He was my best friend. “Let‘s just say something happened that drifted us apart.” I looked up at the guys. "Hey, can you guys promise me something?"

"Anything for you Eggie." Suho said.

"Promise me you guys won't leave me."

"Never" the boys said together. Out of nowhere, I felt tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Ahh. There is something in my eye. I'll be right back." Hiding my face, I got up and ran upstairs. I wiped my tears away, but they just kept falling. Suddenly, someone takes my hand and pulls me into a hug. I cried into his chest until there was nothing left. His presence was comforting and warm. I didn’t want him to let go. "Don't worry. You have us." he whispered. Thank you, Kai.