Tardiness + Sickness

GOOD vs. BAD (Formerly known as L FOR LOV3) -SEMI HIATUS-

Why do I hear noises in my room? I pried my eyes open and stretched my arms wide in the air. OMONA, HOW COME IT’S SO BRIGHT?! WHAT TIME IS IT?!

Looked at the clock that was hung on the wall, 11.30AM?! I’m late!!!!!!!!!!! I stormed out of my bed and rushed into the bathroom. As soon as I finished washing up, I noticed Kikwang standing by the door. 

“Seriously. You’re sick and you still want to attend your classes?  he laughed sarcastically. “Whhaattt..?”. Kikwang came closer and placed my hand on my forehead. Woah, it’s burning hot. 

“Now go back to sleep. You’d be worse if you start wandering around like a lost puppy again”  he poked my forehead and smiled. ‘…a lost puppy…’, his words suddenly reminded me about what had happened last night. He held my arms and forced me to sit on my bed. I tried to stand up to change my clothes but then I saw Kikwang glaring at me. What was that about, hmph. I decided to admit defeat and just lay on my bed.

Once Kikwang had dashed out of the room, I checked my phone. Kyungsoo sent a message, "Hey, where are you? Class had already started."

I replied, "Sorry, can’t make it for today, I have a fever."
'‘"hat happened?! Are you alright?"
 I could imagine his eyes popping out in shock.
"I’m fine, I’ll tell you about it tomorrow."
"Pheeww, well okay then. The teacher gave me a warning sign. I better go now."
‘"aha, bye-bye!"

‘J’

After a few hours of sleep, I heard footsteps coming into my room. I opened my eyes and slightly yawned. Kikwang was holding a tray and placed it on my table. I stared at his back.

You’re awake, huh?”
“Uh…I guess I am”
“Well, here. I made lunch” he handed me a bowl of hot porridge.
“Thanks” I smiled.
“You’re welcome. I have to go somewhere today. Are you fine by yourself?”
“I can handle myself. By the way, why are you not at school?” I shot him a suspicious look.
“Because I told the teacher that I’d be at home, looking after you” he noted.
“Ah, I see” I smirked.
“What? Is it wrong?” Kikwang raised his eyebrow.
“Nope, it’s not”
“Good then. Bye”
“….bye?”
“Yeah, bye. I told you that I had to go somewhere”
“Oh, right. Bye”

I lazily waved my hand, and watched as Kikwang went out of my room. Suddenly, his head popped out of the door, “Don’t forget to eat your medicine! I placed it on your table” he gave me an eye-smile. “Arraso” I nod my head. And with that, he went out of the house. Hmmm, Kikwang isn’t as bad as I always thought he would be. He’s actually kinda nice.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Byane. I was on a holiday trip last week and school just started a few days ago. And, I got my exam results. Why oh why must it be so hard to score an A in 'Malay Language' paper. And yes, I'm from Malaysia. :D
I don't know why, but it's really hard to major in BM>Malay Language. I've only scored 2 times in BM in my whole entire life! It's kinda boring.
ಠ_ಠ
Okay, okay. I have to stop nagging about my results. :S

Oh, and have you guys heard F(x)'s new song, Electric Shock? It's f. awesome! ♥  Check the song below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8I8QGFA1oM