Boredome Strikes

GOOD vs. BAD (Formerly known as L FOR LOV3) -SEMI HIATUS-

It’s been a week since my existence at Seoul University started. And it’s also been 5 days since Kikwang accompanied me home. Kyungsoo and I are also starting to talk to each other more often now. He’s going to take me out and meet Hyelin next weekend.

Boredom , I sat on my chair and started to spin around, around and around. I lost count, how many times did I spin again? I continued to do this till I got dizzy. I closed my eyes and started to imagine that I was somehow in one of those rides at Lotte World. And not only that, I started to make noises while I spin. 

“Yah! Stop making noises! I’m trying to do my work!”  Kikwang stood by the door. Since when was he standing there? I immediately stopped the chair. As a result of stopping a chair that was spinning continuously, my ended up kissing the floor. “Ouch!”. God, that hurt. I rubbed my eyes, the room was now spinning around.

Kikwang lent me his hand and helped me to stand still. “Are you okay? I didn’t mean to-” was it me or did Kikwang seemed like he actually cared? “I’m fine” I cut his line. 

“Uhh, since when were you standing there? You know..me, spinning around and stuff?”  I asked.
“Not long ago, why? You feel embarrassed?” he mischievously smirked.
“Don’t worry. I always knew you were an immature kid” he teased.
*mehrong!* I stick my tongue out.

I bit my bottom lip. We stood there, in complete silence. Kikwang noticed how awkward we were so he went out the door. I shut the door and lay on my bed. *you’ve got a message-ji~*  my phone started to vibrate on the side table.

I took my cell phone and checked my inbox, 3 new messages. *Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo…Kyungsoo*. I must have not noticed.

1st message: “Sulli-ah, are you busy?”
2ndmessage:  “Are you there?”
3rdmessage: “I guess you’re busy. It’s okay then, bye-bye.”

Being the lazy person I ultimately am, I decided to not reply and just lay on my bed. In a blink of an eye, I fell asleep. 

______________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. Sorry for super short chapter. T_T
Thank you for subscribing. Before this, it took me like FOREVER to have just ONE sub. *bows in gratitude* :')
OH! And did you noticed the new poster? My friend made it. Unfortunately, she had to transfer to another school so...IT JUST WHEN YOU HAVE NO ONE TO TALK TOO WITHOUT BEING JUDGE. D:
Well, let's not get dramatic now. We still live in the same country, maybe I'll get to meet her again? .__.