"You Look Fine"...

GOOD vs. BAD (Formerly known as L FOR LOV3) -SEMI HIATUS-

On Monday morning, I woke up and made my way to the kitchen. When I woke up, Mrs. Lee had already gone out to go to work and Kikwang was still sleeping in his room. I had earlier received a text about the delay of my first class so here I am, sitting in front of the television – eating popcorn at 8AM. Talk about health issues.

At 10AM sharp, Kikwang and I finally stepped on school ground. Luckily, the teacher hasn’t started teaching yet. I cheerfully walked across the room and waved at Kyungsoo who was smiling at me. While we were talking, the teacher entered the class and everybody rose up from their seats. He was 50% smiling and 50% serious. I could never tell if he was happy or mad. Once we gave our greeting, the sounds of chairs screeching on the floor were heard.

“Please take your seats and be quiet. Pay attention everyone, I don’t want anyone failing their History test! Now, who knows what is the 2nd largest continent in the world?” the teacher began the lessons. Some of the students at the front raised their hands up and said “Pick me! Pick me!”. “Choi Sulli. Are you day dreaming in my class?” the teacher snapped at me.

“Whh…what?” I struggled out of my seat. “What is the 2nd-” the teacher was about to ask me the full question when I suddenly remembered the answer, “Africa!”. I smiled. “You are correct, now focus. Don’t let me catch you wondering in your thoughts again. Got it?” the teacher asked. “De…” I nodded and sunk back into my seat. Then, the teacher started to continue teaching again.

The teacher was about to walk out the door when he suddenly stopped halfway. “Oh. I almost forgot! I have news to tell you students.” the teacher announced. We all curiously looked at the teacher. Some of the girls at the back were gossiping but then turned around to pay attention.

“Hmm, now… today will be the last day for one of you…” the teacher said. The whole class was surprised. I looked at Kyungsoo. He was wearing the same look as I was – shocked and confused. “What does he mean?” I mouthed. “I don’t know.” Kyungsoo replied. “Is he going to expel someone?!” I asked. Kyungsoo shrugged and we both turned our heads to face the teacher once again.

“Calm down everyone,” he told us to be quiet. “As some of you might know, one of your fellow friends is going to move to the States due to the fact that she was offered a scholarship by one of the world’s famous university, Julliard.” the teacher continued. All of us looked around, guessing who it was.

“And that person is… Jung Jessica.” the teacher finally revealed the mysterious identity that everyone was curious about. Jung Jessica? That name sure seems familiar. I turned my head around, ah..Sica. She’s the one that sits behind me. I’ve never got to talk to her before though.

The teacher soon exited the classroom. “Attention! Attention everyone!” a really pretty girl named Tiffany clapped her hands and stood up. And now everybody’s eyes were on her.

“Since our dear Sica is leaving, I, Tiffany will be holding a farewell party this Friday night at Jewel Box. The good news is, you are all invited! So dress your best but make sure you don’t look hotter than Sica! Cause she’s going to be the lady of the night. That’s all!” Tiffany happily sat back on her seat and started to laugh with her other friends which were as pretty as her.

I glanced at Kyungsoo and questioned “Are you going?”. “Oh, urm…” Kyungsoo sealed his lips into a thin line. “You are going, right?” I asked. “Hyerin got classes to attend.” he lowered his head. “Classes? At night?” I questioned to make sure. He nodded, “She practices drawing art”. “But that doesn’t mean you have to follow her right? Pleaseee! I have no one other than you.” I begged.

“I can’t.” Kyungsoo seemed serious so I changed the topic. “Hmph. There’s no fun without you.” I pouted and sighed. I turned my head to face the books on my table.

>>FRIDAY NIGHT AT JEWEL BOX<<

I dressed up and glanced at the mirror to fix my hair. I put on some powder and wore my eyeliner. I sighed, I really hope this will do. I rarely go to events. Hmmm, I opened the drawer and pushed a few papers to the side till I finally found a pink journal. I took it out and flipped the pages till a picture fell out. I bend my body to pick it up off the floor, a smile appeared on my face.

“Umma, appa~” I studied at the pictures that was now in my hands. “I’m finally trying to improve my social skills~” a tear came out of my eye and dropped on the picture. I wiped it out and laughed, “Maybe I’ll get to meet someone too!”. The sudden memory occurred in my mind, the time when my mom had told me that she had met my father at a party - just like tonight. I smiled once again, remembering how sweet my father was when it was my mom’s birthday. He’d make us dinner and buy a bouquet of flowers.

A knock on the door was heard, it made me realize that I was about to be late for the party. “Sulli, you in there?” a voice that belonged to Kikwang said. “Yeah. Uh, wait a sec.” I said while putting the picture back to where it was in the first place and wiped my tears.

I walked over to the door. “Hey, could you be faster. We’ll be-” Kikwang stopped and looked at me. “What are you looking at? Do I have something on my face?” I spun around to face the mirror.

Kikwang grabbed my wrist before I could even see my reflection. “No. You look fine.” he murmured. “..Okay then…” I looked blankly. “So…can we go now?” Kikwang asked. “Wait. What? You’re coming?” I questioned back. “Of course I am. I’m a KingKa after all right? Got to impress the girls.” he winked and smirked.

“Seriously. Don’t be so smug, will you?” I sighed. “Chill~” Kikwang smiled at me. “Come on, let’s go.” Kikwang said. “Wait. I have to do something.”. “Be fast. I won’t wait.” Kikwang went downstairs. “Yeah, yeah, whatever…” I stuck my tongue out.

“I saw that!” Kikwang came running upstairs. “What? What did you see? I didn’t notice anything.” I ignored him. “Yeah, right. You didn’t notice.” Kikwang teased.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Hi. Some of you may notice that there is a new poster and a character chart. All thanks to thederpchanyeol from ::EXOTIC GROUNDS::. Oh, and I requested for a simple background too.  For interested readers, I just wanted to mention that I have updated the foreword. :D

ATTENTION!!! A week from now, this fanfic will change it's title to GOOD vs. BAD! I will not change it now incase anyone gets confused. So remember, the next time you see GOOD vs. BAD on your subscription list, it's L For Lov3. Hope you guys don't mind. :)