Alone For The Night - again.

GOOD vs. BAD (Formerly known as L FOR LOV3) -SEMI HIATUS-

Later on, I decided to go to the dessert area. I went near the chocolate fountain. I hesitated whether to try it or not but then suddenly I saw lots of girls placing their finger in the melted chocolate so I decided to give it a try.

Unfortunately, when I placed my finger in between the flowing chocolate fountain, suddenly drops of melted chocolate scattered on my dress. Why? Oh, why? I just bought this dress! I pouted and started to search for a box of tissue papers.

Suddenly, a guy stepped in front of me - blocking my way from entering the women’s washroom. “Excuse me.” I tried to pass through but the person wouldn’t budge. I tried once more but still failed to. I began to feel irritated. I wanted to glare upwards till I found out that… “Need some help with that?” the guy in front of me lent me a few pieces of tissue paper.

I looked up to see who the person, Kyungsoo was standing in front of me – in a tuxedo. “Kyungsoo-ah!” I cheerfully hugged him tightly. Then I realise there were people staring so I let go. “Uh, sorry. I was just too excited for a second there.” I remain still with a smile plastered on my face. “I don’t mind.” he gave me a smile.

“So… what happened to you?” Kyungsoo pointed at the chocolate stains on my dress. “Oh, uh… it’s nothing.” I tried to cover the stain with my hand. “Excuse me but, can I go to the washroom for a moment?” I smiled as Kyungsoo made way for me to walk.

“Done, now let’s go and get some drinks. Shall we?” I went out of the washroom. Kyungsoo smiled saying yes. He gave me a look and opened his arm just wide enough for mine to fit. I slipped my arm between Kyungsoo’s. We both walked arm in arm towards the bar. We chatted and laughed. Kyungsoo’s jokes were really cheesy.

Suddenly, there was a girl tapping on Kyungsoo’s shoulder. Her friends were giggling at the back. Kyungsoo spun his seat around, “May I help you?”. The girl blushed. “Ah, de… my friends and I think you’re…” there was a long pause. “We think you’re cute.”, the girl confessed. “De?” Kyungsoo was in a shock stage. He couldn’t believe what he was hearing.

“…I sort of like you.”, the girl blushed once more. I chortled at their cuteness. “Oh…thank you?” and now, Kyungsoo was the one who started to blush. They both kept quiet till the girl shot her friends a look. “Urm, I guess I should go now.” The girl walked away feeling disappointed.

Kyungsoo spun around again, this time to face me. “Yah, Do Kyungsoo! What did you do that for?” I playfully slapped his back. “What did I do?” Kyungsoo gave me an innocent vibe. “She was totally into you! How can you let her slip away just like that?” I told him. "No wonder you had never had a girlfriend before!" I sighed. “Uhhh…” Kyungsoo looked back at the girl who was now sitting at a few tables a away from them – crying.

“See what you did? She’s crying!” I made a face and withered him. “But…I didn’t mean to” Kyungsoo began to feel guilty. “Go and make up for your mistake!” I told him to go apologize. “Apologize? How?” Kyungsoo asked.

“And now all the couples are welcomed onto the dance floor. We are now going to play slow songs for you and your partner to enjoy. Now is the chance to spend the night with your loved ones”  the host started to play slow songs as mentioned. “Go dance with her!” I suggested. “Dance?! But…”. “No buts! Just go,”. “Go!” I pushed him forward.

Kyungsoo walked towards the table where the earlier girl was and looked back at me. “What do I do?!” he mouthed. He seemed worried. “Just act normal!” I mouthed back. He turned his head and continued to walk nearer. He gently tapped on the girl’s shoulder. “Are you okay?”, her friends looks up towards Kyungsoo with a shock expression.

The girl looked up, “Huh?”. “You’re crying.”. “Oh, it’s nothing.” The girl sniffled and kept quiet. “Want to dance?” Kyungsoo asked politely. “Wh…what?” the girl seemed surprised. “I’d love to!” the girl wiped her tears away and smiled brightly. “Shall we?” Kyungsoo placed his hands forward. The girl took his offer and places her hands in Kyungsoo’s.

Suddenly, I noticed how Kyungsoo tried to give me a signal. I raised my thumbs up and beamed. Soon, the girl and Kyungsoo was slow dancing on the dance floor. A thud appeared in my heart. Somehow, I felt happy for Kyungsoo but also gloomy at the same time.