There You Are Again

GOOD vs. BAD (Formerly known as L FOR LOV3) -SEMI HIATUS-

After settling some family stuff, I went to this one cafe called the Café Latte. I sat and drank a cup of mocha topped with sweet caramel and whip cream. Yummy! I put on my headphones and listened to Jay Park’s new song, When I Saw You. That song is too awesome to not listen to! After reading a few articles on the newspaper, I paid at the counter and went out the door.

I was walking down the pavement, when out of the blue, I heard someone calling me “Unnie!” from far. It took me a few seconds to recognize the voice. As expected, the voice was coming from the little girl that I found the day before. She was running towards me with a wide smile on her face. I squat down to her lever and pushed her front hair to the side.

“Unnie, I thought I’d never meet you again.”
“And what’s wrong with that?”
“Because you are the nicest person I’ve ever met!”

Awww, how adorable. Just then I stood straight up and noticed that there was a guy running towards us. Once he stopped beside the little girl, he gasped for air. “Hyerin-ah! Don’t run away from me next time. You know I can’t run well!” he said. Oh, so the little girl’s name is Hyerin.

“Unnie, this is my brother, Do Kyungsoo!” I smiled to him even though he was still out breath and he was facing downwards.
“Oppa, meet ….?” She looked at me anxiously.
“Choi Sulli imnida.He lifted his head and looked at me. Was it me or his eyes just seemed like they were going to pop out any second.
“Byane,” he told me.
“Uh, it’s okay. It’s not your fault.”
“Do you live here?” he questioned.
“Yeah, I just moved.” I answered.

 

Then we started to walk together with Hyerin in the middle. Do Kyungsoo, he seems friendly. Unlike that cheap horse, Lee Kikwang. We continued to chat and wander around town. I just realized that I still haven’t given Hyerin the lollipop yet. So I took it out of my bag and handed it to the little girl. She said thank you and soon started to happily the strawberry lollipop.

Suddenly, she holds my hand and holds her brother’s hand. It seemed, as if we were a family somehow. I noticed how Kyungsoo’s eyes turned round again. I guess he was surprised too. We both kept quiet and just stared at each other. I tried to break the awkward situation by asking Hyerin if she was hungry. She nodded. And with that we headed to a restaurant nearby. I noticed the time, it was 8.00 PM. Mrs. Lee must be worried about me. I should go now.

“Hyerin-ah, I need to go home now.”
“Huh? How will I finish all this?” she glanced at the food on the table and pouted.
“It’s getting late.” I made an excuse.
“Ah, kwenchana. I’ll stay here with Hyerin.” Kyungsoo said.
“Okay then, bye-bye now!” I walked towards the entrance.
“Wait!” Hyerin said loud enough for me to hear it.
“De?”  She came running and hugged me.
“I hope I’ll get to see you again” tears started to fall on her lovely cheeks.
“Aigoo, look at you. You’re crying. Well, I hope I’ll get to see you again too.” I wiped her tears.
“Saranghae..” she smiled sincerely.

I took the cab and headed home. Luckily, Mrs. Lee didn’t mind.  

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

A?\/N: Sorry for updating kinda late. I was busy with school. Exams gonna start on this Wednesday, I still haven't revised. Luckily, I paid a lot of attention in class. Hopefully, that will help. Oh, and I apologize if this chapter was kind of 'boring', I really didn't know what to write. Byane, D: