What A Beast

GOOD vs. BAD (Formerly known as L FOR LOV3) -SEMI HIATUS-

I opened the door, since the lights were off I couldn’t recognize who the figure in front of me was. Suddenly, the door was slammed hard. “Kikwang?” I tried to guess who it was. Before I could even swith on the lights, the figure pinned me against the wall. His hands surrounded me, I was stuck.

He started to slur. Then he came nearer, I could smell the bitterness of the alcohol. “Did you drink?” I pinched my nose. “So what? I can do whatever I want!” he fiercely punched the wall.  He whispered next to my ear, “Did you have fun dating that loser the whole day?”. His breath reeked. 

“He’s not a loser, you jerk!”  I tried to defend Kyungsoo. “And I am not dating him!” I frankly stated. “Yeah right, you’re lying. The way you spend time with him at school” he replied with a higher tone. “I’m telling the truth!” I groaned. “Then why do you seem so different when you’re with him?!” he asked in a rude way. “That’s because he’s nice, not like you. You imbecile” I glowered at him.

I tried to struggle my way out, he harshly grabbed my wrist. “Yah! It hurts!” I shrieked. “I don’t care. As long as you’re in my house, you’re my slave” he said. “You’re drunk! Now let go!” I pulled my hand away but it got worse. “Shut up, you ugly pig” he pulled my body against his. “WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?! LET ME GO! NOW!” I shrieked once again. His grip got harder. 

“Shh…keep quiet”  he brushed his lips with mine. My eyes became wide and I became speechless. I could hear his breath. I stood still, desperately trying to find a way out of this mess.

I d around for the light switch. Once I found it, I flickered the switch on. The lights went on, and I noticed how close Kikwang and I were. Our noses even touched.

Without hesitating, I kicked his ‘private spot’ and scurried upstairs. He yelped. I didn’t bother. I was trying to save myself, what else should I do? I locked the door and washed up. I tried to quit remembering about the awful incident that had just happened a few minutes ago. I lay on my bed, feeling unsafe. My first kiss… he stole my first kiss, Kikwang stole my first kiss.

>>THE FOLLOWING DAY<<

Woke up the next day, had breakfast. While eating my cereal, a sudden thought crossed my mind. Last night. Just the thought of it made me choked my food. I took a glass of milk and drank it fast, I started to cough. Mrs. Lee who seemed shocked, handed me a tissue and patted on my back.

“Oh dear, is there something wrong?” she asked curiously. “She’s just being immature-like always” Kikwang interrupted. I glared at him. “Uh, nothing’s wrong. Something just occurred in my mind” I explained to Mrs. Lee.

Once Kikwang and I had finished our meal, we head out for school. I tried to avoid speaking to him, so we both ended up keeping quiet. But then, Kikwang decided to break the silence. 

“Ah… sorry for last night”  he bit his bottom lip.
“…” I stayed quiet and thought *You should be! You ert!*.
“I was drunk”
“Yeah, it was obvious” I said sarcasticly.
“Ah, tell me. What did happen last night?” Kikwang asked.
I stopped my foot from moving forward. “Are you telling me that you don’t remember?”
“Mhm, I easily forget when I’m drunk” he stated.
“Oh” I said.

We continued to walk. “Hey, where did you get that from?” Kikwang questioned. “Huh?” I didn’t get what he meant. “This-” he came nearer. “AH! Get away from me!!!” I moved backwards on terror. “Yah. Calm down will you?” he gently took my wrist. Woah, my wrist… It’s all black and blue. It must be last night. “Ah, that’s nothing” I tried to pull it away but then Kikwang hold it tight in a caring way and brought it near his mouth. He slowly blew it. “There, that should be better!” he smiled. “You should put some ointment if you don’t want it to swell up” he advised. “Ah, gumawo” I thanked. “You’re welcome!” he looked at me and winked.

What is wrong with this guy? Like seriously. One minute, he’s nice. And the other one minute, he turns into a beast. Aish. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________ 

 

 

A/N: Sorry for the late update you guys. This time it was 'my' fault, I haven't use my time wisely. Been quite addicted to Tumblr lately. ehehehe. Ah, I know it's not funny. I should be more responsible and all... My friends were like "Update chapter 12, TONIGHT! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPEN!" Haha, I love them so much! Hmm, anyways. I hope you like the chapter!  :)

Ohm and here's my Tumblr account, IF you guys want to follow:
http://exotics-fly-away.tumblr.com/