On Rainy Days

GOOD vs. BAD (Formerly known as L FOR LOV3) -SEMI HIATUS-

Today, everything went fine till it rained just right when I was about to walk home-alone. Yeah, ALONE. And no, not Sistar’s latest song title. Alone as in all by myself. Mrs. Lee had to go on a 2-day-trip while Kikwang, he just took advantage and decided to skip school.

It was getting darker and darker by the minute. I should just ignore the cold and go home. I left my phone at home and I also can’t just simply stay at the university. All my friends live at their home. None of them stayed at the dorm. I took my mini umbrella and started walking.

It was actually fun walking in the rain, water splashing as I take one step further. I sang freely and made my way to the other side of the road. My prediction was wrong, I thought the rain would stop but it turned out to be the opposite. It was raining cats and dogs.

I took a turn and stopped for a while, a tall gangster-like guy was waiting by the side of the road. Without hesitating, I took another path home. WHAT IF HE WAS SOME SORT OF ?! HELL NO. I don’t want to risk my life! Even if it meant having to take a longer path.

I looked at the clock, 7.00PM. It’s been about an hour. Now I regret not staying at the university. My legs are shaking and it’s getting colder. But the worst thing I could think of right now is that, I’m lost.

I decided to stop and just sit somewhere before I freeze to death. I looked at my reflection on the water. My hair, my shoes, my clothes were allsoaking wet. Why? Why? Why must this happen to me? I sat in front of a closed instant noodle store, it would be better if I was indoors but looking at the condition I am in right now. There’s no hope. I fell asleep.

Suddenly I felt someone’s hand patting my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was. A kind-looking ajummah was looking at me with a surprised face. “Omona! How can such a pretty girl such as you be at a place like this at this time of hour?”  she asked. She told me to go inside. She handed me a napkin to wipe off all the dirt on my face and also a blanket to keep me warm.

She told me to sit at a table and wait. She came out from the kitchen with a bowl of instant noodle. The smell, how tempting. I grabbed the chopsticks on the side of the table and started to dig in. I didn’t mean to be rude or something, I’m just starved to death.

“Why were you outside just now? Are you lost?” she asked.
I said nothing but nod. My stomach was now full.
“You must be tired. Do you have someone to pick you up?” she asked once more.
“Hmmm… I do have one person”
“Good then, why don’t you call that person.” She handed her phone.

I dialled the number and waited for a few minutes. The ajummah already went back home so I had to wait outside. Luckily, the rain had already stopped. Soon, a black car stopped in front of me. Kikwang rolled the windshield down. 

“Sorry I’m late”
 “Kwenchana, at least you came” I smiled.
“Get in”

I entered the car and soon reached home. I don’t think I feel good. I lay on my bed and began to sleep silently under the warm comforters that were set up by Kikwang.  

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

A/N: Hmmmm...so. Who's a big fan of HunHan? I AM!!!!!!!!!!! ◕ ‿ ◕