Jjimjilbang, here we come!

GOOD vs. BAD (Formerly known as L FOR LOV3) -SEMI HIATUS-

A/N: Oh my gege. I just noticed how short my chapters have become. How can I not realize?! ⊙▃⊙  Oh well...

 "..." I became speechless. I stared at the slightly large 5-storey building called Silloam Fire Pot Sauna. “…a sauna?” I asked in bewilderment. “Yup! I thought urmm… you know, you might as well get back on your feet” he explained, his whole face turned to a shade of pink. 

“Ah, thanks”  I smiled awkwardly, no boy had ever taken me to a sauna before. “Hmmmm, you don’t like it?”  Kyungsoo asked and scratched the back of his not itchy head. “Urm, I'm not really looking foward to it” I told him with a sly smile on my face. I could see how worried he was. I chortled. “Ahh…then we can go to another-”. “Just kidding, I love it!” I nudged him and gave him the biggest smile I could make.  

“Huh?”  Kyungsoo became puzzled. I grabbed him by the hand and dragged him into the building. We were each given a towel, a key bracelet and a set of clothes. After paying for the entry, we head to our lockers.

I started at the locker blankly. How am I supposed to open this thing? I’ve never been to a jjimjilbang before. Kyungsoo raised his eyebrows and glanced at me. “Do you need any help?” he offered. I shook my head sideways, “Urmmm… no thanks”.

I was still figuring out how to open it. Out of the blue, I was surrounded by Kyungsoo’s arms. I started to blush at how close we were. He slightly laughed and took my wrist and inserted the key that was connected to the bracelet I was wearing. 

“You could’ve asked me”  Kyungsoo winked. “Uh, yeah… sorry” I bit my lip. Kyungsoo stepped backwards. We changed into the set of clothes that were given. Then we walked barefoot around the building. I saw a sign, it looked like it was where the sauna section was. I headed to the basement and right at that moment. There were guys in front of me, like literally .  Kyungsoo who noticed the scene immediately covered my eyes from the horrid vision. Kyungsoo lead me back upstairs. 

“Yah, why did you go there?”  Kyungsoo asked me. I shrugged my shoulders “It’s my first time”. “Don’t you dare go somewhere else without me!” he pouted. “Yah! You sound like my mother!” I slightly slapped his soft cheek. We laughed and continued walking.

We separated for awhile, I went to a different section while Kyungsoo went to the other one since the area was strictly specialized for men and women. It was quite cocky, but then it seems relaxing and I began enjoying it.

I walked towards the arcade area, WOAH!! I was practically HUGE! Just then, I saw Kyungsoo and went near him. “Did you enjoy the sauna?” he asked me curiously. “Mhm, it was refreshing!” I commented. "Glad you like it" Kyungsoo smiled. 

“Come on, let’s go there!”  Kyungsoo pointed at a row of slot machines. Once we got there, Kyungsoo and I swept our bracelets over the censor and the machine made a beep. We started to have fun. The last game we played was a game with a basketball hoop.

I took the basketball and aired it into the hoop. “Score!” I raised both of my hands victoriously. “Well done, my friend” Kyungsoo smiled and gave me a high-5. “Let me try~” he took the ball and made several shoots. “Woah, now that’s what I call a champion. How come you didn’t enter the school team?” I asked. “Nahhh, I like to play by myself” he stated. We continued to play another few round. We laughed, we cheered, we clapped and then we became tired and stopped.

After we finished playing games, we went to the noraebang (karaoke room). Although we were tired, it didn’t stop us from enjoying ourselves. I sang a few songs and sat down. I watched as Kyungsoo started to sing “Angel” or better known as “Into Your World”. His voice, his charms, his looks… How come I’ve never seen this side of Kyungsoo at school before? He was so timid around other students, especially girls. If he was a bit out-going, I’m sure that there would be tons of girls who would have a crush on him.

I felt hungry so we decided to head to the Juice Snack Bar. Kyungsoo told me to sit, so I went and sat on the warm floor. While waiting, I took a towel and started to fold it. He soon came towards my place with a tray in his hands. He ordered two sikhyes for each of us and several baked eggs. Before we ate, I told him to shut his eyes. He did as told, so I placed a ‘sauna-towel’ on top of his head.

Awww, he looks like a kindergartener! Kyeopta! His eyes became huge, he felt the towel on his head and took a look at his reflection. I chuckled, he seemed so surprised. Suddenly he came near me and placed the exact same towel on my head.

I grew silent, *pause*. “You look like Minnie Mouse!” Kyungsoo teased, we both guffawed. We both slurped our sikhyes and ate the baked eggs. Similar to what I saw in the typical Korean dramas, I tried to crack the egg open but I ended up banging it hard on Kyungsoo’s poor head. He said it didn’t hurt but obviously, I could see his eyes became teary. I smirked. I took an ice pack and placed it on his head.

Finally, we went to the place I was most anticipated about. The jjimjilbang! Kyungsoo and I decided to pick the Jagal Jjimjilbang which means Pebble Room. We were the only ones in the room. I laid down on the mat while Kyungsoo kept still beside me. We were both in a comfortable 

“Sulli-ah. What do you think about me?”  Kyungsoo suddenly asked. “What do you mean?” I shot him a look. “You know…like, how do girls like you think of me?” he turned his body to face me. I became speechless, *…girls like me…*. “Urmm…you’re too shy to be judge!” I joked. But it’s true, I’ve never seen Kyungsoo interact with the other girls except me. Kyungsoo just smiled.

A/N: THIS IS THE PART WHERE ‘YOU’ BECOME SULLI

Kyungsoo started to tell you stories, but then you fell asleep. Kyungsoo who didn’t realize that you were asleep decided to confess something, “Sulli-ah, you’re the 2nd best person I’ve ever met. You’re amazing you know that”. He faced you but then he saw you sleeping. *WHAT? How can she sleep at a time like this? Aish.* he thought. He your silky long hair, *you must be tired, huh? You look pretty even if you’re sleeping. How can that even be? There were only 2 people who are beautiful as you, Hye Lin and-*. At that moment, a charming smile was drawn on Kyungsoo’s face. He started to sing a lullaby. The time went by, and soon both of you went out of the jjimjilbang.

A/N: And now, back to normal. Enjoy~

  

Before going home, we decided to dine at a Korean restaurant that was placed at the ground level. I bought jjajangmyeon while Kyungsoo just had a few rice cakes since he was still full. I took a glimpse at Kyungsoo, our eyes locked.

He tilted his head to the side as his eyes enlarged. He pointed at the top of his lips. I gave him a queer look. He kept looking at me. Was something wrong? He suddenly moved his head nearer. Our noses were just a few inches apart. What is he doing?! His thumb came closer, he wiped off something that was smeared on my lips.

I stared blankly, he returned to his normal position. “Ah… there- there was something on your lips” he stuttered. “…Oh” I grabbed a tissue and wiped my mouth. I was still dazed at Kyungsoo’s action. We were like so close, as if he wanted to kiss me.

We changed our clothes and made our way home. It was 10PM, I opened the door. As I was about to go upstairs, I heard a knock on the door.  

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: So...how was my attemp at making a SullixDO chapter? lol. I know I at it there's need no for further explanation.  ㄒoㄒ I just hope you guys like it. :)