Wake Up, Wake Up..

GOOD vs. BAD (Formerly known as L FOR LOV3) -SEMI HIATUS-

A/N: This chapter is not based from Sulli's perspective. :)
 

As the clock 3AM, Kikwang began to feel worried. Most of the guest had left but he still couldn’t find Sulli. While Jessica was giddily speaking to Kikwang, Kikwang stood up and left the table. Jessica shot an unexpected look at Tiffany. Tiffany had no idea what to answer so she just shrugged her shoulders. “I’m sure he just needs to go to the men’s.” Tiffany’s boyfriend explained.

Kikwang ran to every corner of the club. No sign of Sulli detected. Kikwang panicked, he began to regret not going home earlier. Kikwang took out his cell from his pocket and sent a message to Sulli, “Hey. Where are you? Did you go home already?”. Few minutes has passed, still no reply. Kikwang ran back to the table.

“Well, that was a long trip to the men’s” Tiffany rolled her eyes. Kikwang who didn’t know what she meant just ignored what she had said. “Where were you?” Jessica pouted her lips. “Uh…somewhere. I think I have to go home now.” Kikwang uttered. “Can’t you stay any longer?” Jessica begged. “Sorry, Sica.” He apologized. “Hey, are there any other entrances here?” Kikwang asked Jessica before leaving the table.

“They’re placed at the back of the club, behind the bar. It’s practically a nor-” Jessica couldn’t finish her sentence after Kikwang ran off. Jessica sighed. Tiffany patted her back. Jessica couldn’t help but gave her a disappointed smile.

Kikwang ran towards behind the bar, *where could she be?*. Kikwang opened the back door wide. He ran through the empty hallway when suddenly he collided with a male student. “Hey dude, chill. What are you so panicked about?” the student raised his eyebrows. “Have you seen a girl this tall passing through this hallway?” Kikwang placed his hand in the air to measure how tall Sulli was. “Oh, you mean the one that was wearing a black dress? Yeah, I saw her.” The guy nodded his head.

“Where is she?!” Kikwang’s voice became high. Kikwang grabbed him by the collar. “Woah, relax. I think she’s at the room at the end of the hall.” The guy seemed scared by Kikwang. Kikwang let out a sigh of relief. Kikwang bowed and left. “Well, he’s definitely something.” The guy said in a sarcastic tone. The guy disgracefully spat on the floor when two security guards suddenly came running while blowing their whistles. “COME HERE, YOU LITTLE BRAT!” one of the security guards said loudly. “AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!” the guy ran as fast as lightning to get away from getting caught by the security guards.

Kikwang stopped in front of the translucent glass door. He gasped for air. He crossed his fingers and opened the door. Same as Sulli, he was also in disbelief. “Woah…” Kikwang looked at all the light decorations hung on the trees. Kikwang took one step further. One by one  till he suddenly saw a girl quietly sleeping on the swing.

Kikwang ran towards her. “Sulli-ah!” Kikwang wrapped his arms around Sulli’s warm body. He felt relieved that she wasn’t in great danger. “Sulli-ah,” Kikwang noticed that Sulli still did not regain consciousness. Sulli still wouldn’t move. “Wake up, Sulli-ah.” Kikwang tried shaking her shoulders. Mission failed, she still wouldn’t wake up.

Kikwang laid his head on her forehead, *she’s having a fever*. Kikwang took of his jacket and wrapped it around her. Kikwang cradled her in his arms in a bride-style version. Kikwang searched for the exit door and head out. It was freezing cold. He held onto Sulli tightly and sneakily ran towards his car without being caught by the other students.

On the way back home, Sulli suddenly yawned and slightly opened her eyes. “Where am I?” she rubbed her eyes. Kikwang who noticed that Sulli had already woke up immediately took his hands of Sulli’s. Sulli who noticed the slight touch looked at Kikwang. “I wanted to change the gear.” Kikwang looked away to avoid the tense situation. “Yeah, sure you were…” Sulli said in a very tired way.

“Just go back to sleep, you’re distracting me from the road. You don’t want to be in an accident do you?” Kikwang gave an excuse. “Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say so.” Sulli yawned once more and went back to sleep. Kikwang smiled. He continued to drive as a usual.

Once they reached home, Kikwang unfasten his seatbelt and went out of the door. “Wake up. We’re here,” he opened Sulli’s door and patted on her shoulder. “Whattt?” Sulli was half awake. “Wake up, you ugly pig.” Kikwang began to feel irritated. “Aish. Okay, okay. I’ll get up. Satisfied?”  Sulli closed as she was yawning and walked straight into the house.

“That girl is one heavy sleeper.” Kikwang sighed and entered the house after he locked the car.


 

A/N: Hey, :) I'm currently trying to figure out what I should do with the storyline but it's going out pretty well. So here I am trying to calm my mind by watching DavidSoComedy on YT. HAHAHAHA. He's funny as hell! And he's got an amazing voice too. This was the first DavidSoComedy video I saw and now I'm addicted like..seriously. I'm addicted. Check him out down below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDjgfWAL5UQ&feature=BFa&list=UUt8OnQ7ztuLrPrehlj8ZuuQ   (〃^∇^)ノ ♥