Surprises Are A Part Of Life

GOOD vs. BAD (Formerly known as L FOR LOV3) -SEMI HIATUS-

I woke up early today, the first class is going to start in another 3 hours. After dressing up, I went downstairs and ate breakfast. Mrs. Lee was nowhere to be seen and there was a note on the fridge. It stated:
 

I’m sorry I could not be there on your first day at Seoul University. I had to attend an important event. Hopefully, I’ll be back before dinner. Enjoy your breakfast and good luck! XOXOXO – Mrs. Lee.

 

I finished breakfast and locked the door as I noticed no one was in the house. Just right when I was on my way, someone from behind the tree had called my name. That someone turned out to be Kikwang. He ran beside me and asked, “You weren’t just going to leave me alone there, right?”. “Uhhh…” I just nodded. We both kept silent and continued to walk. “You do know that we’re attending the same school…right?” he questioned. Wait, WHAT?! I sighed. “Haha, I guess you didn’t know” he smirked. I glared at him the whole time but luckily he didn’t noticed.

We stopped in front of the campus, he asked me “Do you want me to guide you to your class?”. “Ah, no thanks”. Kikwang walked away immediately and left me all by myself. Suddenly when I was just about to walk the other direction, he called out my name “Yah! Ugly pig, did you have fun glaring at me?” he said sarcastically. I went pale as everybody was looking at me.

I didn’t think he noticed, I faced-palm myself. Some students were laughing while several others just looked at the ‘awkward’ situation. I saw Kikwang smirking. I decided to avoid the scene and just continued my journey to class.

Unfortunately, I got lost on my way and the teacher was already teaching. I had to enter the class though, better late than never. I entered and I saw the teacher giving me ‘the’ look. I apologized for my immaturity. The teacher soon introduced me to the class and instructed that I took a seat beside the window. Eventually, the person beside me was so focused in reading a book that he barely even noticed me.

Suddenly his elbow slight moved and caused all his pencils to fall on the floor, I decided to help pick it up. Right when he lifted his head, our heads bump into each other. “Ouch!” I slightly shouted. I thought he was going to scold me or something but he did exactly the opposite thing I expected. He was apologizing over and over again.

I still couldn’t get a hold of his face, he kept looking downwards. I continued doing my work while he continued to read his book. Oh my, my stomach is grumbling already? I wonder what time is it. I glanced towards the person beside me and saw that he was wearing a wristwatch.

I decided to ask him what time it was when he suddenly turned his head towards my way, “…you…” I paused for a sec. “…Choi Sulli?” his eyes widen. “Do..Kyungsoo?” I raised my eyebrow. He nodded to my question. Wait, so he’s in the same school as me? What a coincidence. 

“Uh, annyeonghasseyo. Byane, I didn’t notice you”  he greeted. I smiled, “It’s okay”. To not make the scene any awkward, we decided to continue doing our own things-in complete silence. Once in a while, I would take a peek and look at his face. He’s definitely a handsome guy and I bet he has lots of admirers. Sometimes, I noticed him glancing towards my way.  

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Sorry for not updating. I had exams and all. And just a few days ago, too many events happened. I'm feeling tired myself. But I promise I'd be more responsible from now on. Good news for readers, I'm going to make a double update today so please be patient. Hwaiting! :)