Silence!

GOOD vs. BAD (Formerly known as L FOR LOV3) -SEMI HIATUS-

Luckily, after all the rest I got, I am now fit as a fiddle! I was all set for school. As usual, Kikwang and I departed once we reached the main gate. As I entered the class, I saw wide smile drawn on Kyungsoo’s face. I sat at my place. Kyungsoo poked my shoulder and asked “Sooo…..how did you get sick?”.

“Uh, let’s just say I got soaking wet” I replied with a smile. “Oh. Urmmmm, Sulli-ah. Are you busy after school?” he tilted his head like a little puppy. “I don’t think so” I tried to recall all the plans I made. “Great! I want to take you somewhere” he smiled until it reached his ears.

Once school finished, I decided to go home to change. I told Kyungsoo to just wait for me but then he insisted to follow me back home. We were passing by the main gate when something popped in my mind. Kikwang. I haven’t told Kyungsoo about Kikwang yet! How could I forget about him?! I’d be dead meat if Kyungsoo finds out we live in the same house.

I tried to scan the whole campus, hmm…no sign of Kikwang. Maybe he went somewhere with his friends. Phew, that’s good news. I shrugged off the panic feeling from my mind. Kyungsoo and I continued to walk home.

Since Mrs. Lee was out for work today, I told Kyungsoo to sit in the living room. I finished changing and went out of my room. On my way to the stairs, Kikwang suddenly came out of his room. “Oh, hey! I-” he greeted. I, who was in shock, decided to drag Kikwang back into his room. “Shhhhh! Kyungsoo’s downstairs!” I placed my index finger on my lips, giving him a sign to lower his voice.

“What is he doing here?!”  he said in an unsatisfied tone. “Nothing you need to know about. Just keep it down will you?” I sighed. “Yah! You can’t just invite a guy into your house!”. “Aish” I gritted my teeth. “What? Now you like him? That loser?!” he seemed to be a bit angry at this moment. I didn’t dare to answer. 

“Just keep quiet till we get out of the house. Got it?”  I instructed. He let out a heavy sigh and unwillingly nodded. “Sulli-ah! You alright up there?” a voice was heard from downstairs. Kikwang purposely coughed out loud, loud enough for the whole house to hear. “Yah, shut up!” I said worriedly.

I quickly head downstairs. I held Kyungsoo’s hand and dragged him outside of the house. “Are you still sick? Cause I heard you cough, you sound…weird” he asked me. “Oh, you heard huh?” I scratched the back of my ‘not-itchy’ head, trying to avoid the awkward topic.

We went to the Seoul Station and took a bus to Myeondung. After wandering along the streets for a several minutes, Kyungsoo told me that we had arrived at our destination. I looked around the area. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: For the readers, I advise you to read Chapter 9 incase you didn't notice that I actually editted it. It was actually just an author's note but then I changed it into a chapter. Sorry for confusing you guys.  _• 

 
Oh, ready for chapter 11? Sulli is going to ......... with DO/Kyungsoo!
Hint: a place where you sweat to get healthy. :)