Sleep Well, Goodnight~

GOOD vs. BAD (Formerly known as L FOR LOV3) -SEMI HIATUS-

 

Once I entered the house, I noticed how washed out Mrs. Lee looked so I decided to help her out. As I entered the kitchen, Mrs. Lee beamed. “Had fun with your friend?” she caringly asked. I nodded and smiled back. I went near her and asked her if there was anything that I could help her do. She pointed at the vegetables lying on the table so I went and chop them into fine slices and small cubes. Of course, cutting stuff is my specialty but when it comes to cooking.

Pffttt, there are only three things I know; how to cook rice, how to boil water and how to prepare an instant ramen. But compared to Kikwang, I was actually doing a great job at cooking since he was too lazy to even get his off the sofa.

After we had dinner, Mrs. Lee, Kikwang and I sat in the living room to entertain ourselves by watching a (romantic/action) movie titled The Amazing Spider-Man. I was eager to watch the movie because mainly, the actor was Andrew Garfield - the hot guy with a British accent. Not to mention his co-star/girlfriend, Emma Stone. She’s just lovely as a dove should be. Plus, Spiderman is one of my all time fav superhero since I was a child.

It was sort of awkward to see a kiss scene when Mrs. Lee was beside me. So I just looked silently and found Kikwang grinning at me. I just ignored him and continued to watch the movie. It also felt weird when I laughed hysterically at the funny moments while Mrs. Lee and Kikwang stood stiff and looked at me as if I’m crazy. But honestly, who wouldn’t laugh? (Well, of course, they didn’t.)

Two hours has passed and the movie had finally ended. I yawned as the television started to screen all the casts’ names and the credit list. Then I saw Kikwang going upstairs to go into his room. So I decided to excuse myself for the night too.

I turned my body back and forth, sweating as if I’m in a desert. I wiped the sweat off my face and opened my eyes. Why is it so hot tonight? I let out a sigh. I sat on the side of the bed and picked up my phone that was placed on my side table. I flip it open and saw the time; 1:39AM. It’s still early.

I unlocked the door and went to the kitchen for a glass of milk. Once I closed the refrigerator door shut, I head back upstairs. Suddenly I heard a loud groaning voice coming from Kikwang’s room.

I knocked on Kikwang’s door. Hmmm… no answer. I twisted the doorknob open and pop my head out to see what was going on. Kikwang was at his desk focusing on something that looked like literature texts. I entered and closed the door. I asked “Hey, why aren’t you sleeping?”. “Oh. Hey, didn’t notice you were there” Kikwang faced my direction while scratching the back of his neck. I smiled. His hair was messy and he had glasses on.

“What are you doing?” I questioned. “I sort of have a problem with translating the literature text” he puffed up his cheeks and let out a heavy breath. “I at English” he said as I saw his fingers curling up into a fist.

“You serious? English is like the easiest subject of all time!” I said happily. “You must be kidding me right now. English is freaking hard to understand!" Kikwang glared towards the pieces of paper that were placed on his desk. “Pffft, it’s a piece of cake” I grabbed a chair and dragged it across the room towards Kikwang’s desk.

“Yeah right. I refuse to learn the !” Kikwang lifted his chin up. “Yah! You imbecile! How will you learn the beauty of the language if you keep cursing?!” I poked my finger against his head. “Aish.” Kikwang swept my finger off and rubbed his head. “Now try to speak some English words” I instructed.

Kikwang sighed and started “Hmm… let’s see. You, me, make, love..”. “What did you say?!” I face-palmed myself. “I, you, me-” Kikwang repeated. “Wait! Stop right there! Don’t say another word!” I put my hands in front of him signalling him to stop. I took a breath and said “Just skip the next two words”.

Kikwang looked at me as if I’ve lost my mind. “What’s wrong with you?” Kikwang asked. “Nothing. Go on. Go on~” I told him to proceed. “If you say so… play, fun, ball, party, date, dinner, breakfast, sports, badminton, lunch, books, school, university, library, underwear, guitar, T-shirt, girl, boy, pants, man, woman, perfume, milk, water, coffee, music, red, yellow, blue, music, smoothie, piano, pencil, money, green tea, white, purple, rainbow…” Kikwang went on and on. After awhile, I couldn’t get a hold of myself and suddenly fell asleep.
 

A/N: THIS IS THE PART WHERE ‘YOU’ BECOME SULLI

Kikwang who was focusing on saying English words turned his head to face you and found you sleeping. *Aish. All my hard work and this is how you treat me? I could’ve stop earlier.* Kikwang tried to shake your shoulders to wake you up but you kept shoving your palms to his face. “Get away~”, “Get away!” you frowned while sleeping. “Wake up, will you? I can’t let you sleep in my-” Kikwang nagged. But then, you laid a finger on your lips saying “Shhhhhhhh!”.

There was a drop of saliva falling from your mouth. You kept telling him to shut up. Kikwang laughed at how childish you were. He hesitated whether he should do something or not. He decided to take a piece of tissue paper and wipe it off. He chuckled and thought, *She seems so stubborn when she’s awake but when she’s sleeping, it’s another different story.*

Kikwang tried to wake you up again but then failed. So he decided to carry you bridal style and made his way to your room. “Why is it so hot in here?” Kikwang looked at the fan switch and flicked it on. He firmly placed you on the bed and put a blanket over your body. He patted your pillow so that you were in a comfortable position. He closed the window pane so that no mosquitoes were able to enter your room. He closed the lights and went near the door. “Sleep well, goodnight~” he whispered and quietly shut the door so that you wouldn’t wake up.


 

A/N: I apologize for the tardy update. :| I have a really unorganized life so yeah... it's hard. -O-