Sad Flashback.....

My J

Chapter 9

Yoong is walking with a bouquet of flowers, the sky was dark obviously it’s going to rain soon. As he goes nearer to the place, his step becomes heavier. It’s been a while since he visited “her”. After a few steps he finally made it to the place where his love laid.

“Hi there Gyuri, I’m sorry if it took me a while to visit you again.” Yoong said as he put the flowers on Gyuri’s gravestone.

“I miss you so much” Not too long Yoong’s tears started to fall. “I’m trying to move on, but no matter what I do the pain won’t go away, I ran away thinking it will help me but whenever I go here it all comes back, why did you leave me, please help me ease this pain" As the rain falls Yoong’s sobs become louder.

He hated the rain….

 

Flashback

1,2,3…..

All the students threw their graduation caps..

“Come on let’s take a picture!” Yul shouted to his friends.

Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Gyuri the twins Yul and Yoong have been friends since they were in diapers. Their families are friends too and do business together. Gyuri on the other hand was adopted by the Kwons, she was seen crying on the street soaking wet with rain, she was five years old that time. Since Mrs. Kwon wanted a daughter but unfortunately she can’t have baby anymore she asked her husband to adopt Gyuri instead which the latter agreed. After that the Kwons became happier and more successful.

But growing up Yoong started to feel something for Gyuri more than a sister, it wasn’t a problem for his mom and dad since they love Gyuri truly as a daughter and they can see how happy Yoong and Gyuri are with each other. The five of them graduated at the same time although Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Yul took architecture while Yoong and Gyuri majored in business, they hang out and study together during their free times.

 

1,2,3 say kimchi! The five of them posed with dorky faces. Happiness can be seen in their eyes.

“Yul hyung!” Yoong called to his brother.

“Oh Yoongie?” Yul said smiling.

“I’m going to propose to her tonight, in our after party!” Yoong whispered to him excitedly. Yul’s eye widened upon hearing his brother’s news.

“Really? WOW! Good luck then!” Yul said happily.

“I’m sorry I have to get married before you do.” Yoong teased.

“YAH! You Choding take it back!” Yul said smiling, Yoong ran away and yelled.

“Come and get me! You forever slow kid!” Yoong yelled laughing.

An elegant graduation party was held in the Kwons’ Mansion that night. The richest and famous personalities in Korea all attended. The five of them was enjoying the party but they still wanted for it to be over since they planned to have an after party where they can enjoy and do silly stuffs like they use to do. After an hour Yul decided to ask for his dad’s consent to leave which he approved.

They left with two cars, Sooyoung and Taeyeon was riding in a van filled with stuffs for the party, Yoong, Gyuri and Yul rode in Yul’s BMW which he got as a graduation present, Yul was the one driving.

“Hyung, I’m nervous!” Yoong whispered to his brother making Yul chuckled.

“Relax Yoongie, she’s going to say yes for sure.”

“I guess I need to drink some of this to boost my confidence.” Yoong said then gulped a bottle of soju.

“Hey! Easy bro, you don’t want to be knocked down on the night of your proposal, Come on let’s go!” Yul said then gets in the car. Yoong and Gyuri followed. Sooyoung and Taeyeon were just behind them. They were travelling smoothly until the rain started to fall.

“Aiissh! The weather was good this morning why is it raining hard now?” Yul hissed.

“It’s okay Yul oppa we will be in a cabin anyway.” Gyuri said.

“Hyung can you turn the music on?” Yoong said, the alcohol seemed effecting on him already.

Yul turned the music on, making Yoong dance playfully.

“Come on Gyu, dance a little.” Yoong said as he sways his girlfriend’s hands.

“Yah! Yoongie you’re being a choding again!” Gyuri said laughing.

“Why? It’s fun, right Hyung? Come on dance a little bit too Hyung!” Yoong leaned to Yul as he hit Yul’s shoulder.

“Yah! Yoong stop it I’m driving! “ Yul said smiling. But Yoong was so hyped up that he didn’t hear his brother.

“Yoong stop it.” Yul said once again and then………

BEEEEEPPP!!!! Another car collided with them, Yul stepped on the breaks trying to control the car but they slid into the cliff. Now they were hanging. Yul was so dizzy but he knew they were in danger if they did not manage to get off the car. Yul moved but the car moved as well they need to get out quickly, the car will be slipping in no time. He moved carefully and finally he was out of the car. The car moved again. Yul walks towards the back seat, he can see Gyuri moving, Yoong passed out.

“Oppa! Save Yoong!” Gyuri said weakly.

“Gyuri hang on I’m going to save you both!” Yul said

“There’s no enough time, save Yoong please.” Gyuri begged.

Yul started to cry he walks away and go to Yoong’s side. He pulled him with full force, and then car slid and fell to the cliff.

“GYURRRRII!!” Yul cried.

Yul opened his eyes and he was blinded by the bright light. He tried to get up but his body is in so much pain.

“Easy Yul, don’t move.” Yul heard Taeyeon’s voice from his side, and then he saw Yoong on the other bed.

“Does he know?” Yul asked. Taeyeon shake his head.

“I should have died! Yoong was about to propose!” Yul said as he cries softly.

“Hey! It’s not your fault Yul, you didn’t want Gyuri to die.” Taeyeon comforted Yul. Just about then Yoong moved slowly.

“Gyuri?” Yoong said. He looked towards them.

“Hyung! Where’s Gyuri? Is she on the other room?” Yoong asked again.

“Yoong calm down, you’re injured you can’t be moving.” Sooyoung said as he holds Yoong on the shoulders.

“NO! I want to see Gyuri, can you get me to her?”

“Yoong….” Sooyoung said.

“Hyung?” Yoong called to his brother weakly. Yul looked away. “She’s…..gone.”

Yoong let go of Sooyoung’s grip, he get off the bed but since he’s weak he fell and kneeled on the floor, he was crying with remorse and pain. Yul get off the bed and hugged Yoong.

“I’m sorry.”

“I was about to propose, we’re about to get married! Why hyung?”

“sshhhh” Yul comforted his brother.

“It’s my fault!” Yoong said. I should have died!”

“No! Gyuri don’t want that, she asked me to save you.” Yul said

“WHAT?! You should have let me die instead! Why didn’t you just let me die with her! HYUNG WHY?” Yoong said as he continuously hit Yul.

After a month the twins fully recovered.

Yul, Taeyeon and Sooyoung opened KCK Designs just like what they had planned. It was also a way for them to forget about the incident. Yoong on the other hand don’t leave his room, he was always drunk. Completely ignoring everything and everyone, Yul tried to talk to him and encourage him but they’re always ending up in arguments. Until one day Yoong suddenly left without a word. Yul chased after him but he always fails. It took years until Yul was able to trace Yoong down.

“Yoong stop this! Just stop and take your life back!” Yul said

“Take my life back? How? Okay, why don’t you give my life back instead! Bring Gyuri back to life.” Yoong said angrily grinding his teeth.

“That’s impossible Yoong.”

“Gyuri is my life, how am I supposed to take it back?” Yoong said and walk away.

“Yoong! Yul said as he held onto Yoong’s arms to stop him.” I’ll do anything to make you happy again, just tell me.”

“Just leave me alone and stop bugging me!” Yoong said taking Yul’s hands off him.

….

“How am I supposed to move on if I can’t even forgive myself? It’s my fault you died, I’m so sorry.” 

Yoong stayed there under the rain crying his heart out…

 

 

.................

 

Hey guys a very late update..

 as what i've said the drama starts from here..

it breaks me writing this chapter..

:(....

Poor Yoong....

........

Hi new subscribers!:)