Yulsic date. Day 1

My J

Chapter 6

“Yes sir, the helicopter is ready for your trip tomorrow, I also reserved two hotel suits, everything is settled now, all you have to do is to be there and enjoy your vacation.”

Taeyeon stopped from walking when he heard Yul’s secretary.

“You’re welcome sir, enjoy!”

“ehem” Taeyeon faked a cough to get the secretary’s attention.

“Yes Mr. Kim, do you need something?” The secretary looked up to Taeyeon.

“Is that Yul? Where is he going?”

“Oh, he’s going to Jejudo together with his wife sir.” The secretary answered.

“Oh I see”. Taeyeon said while nodding. “Okay I’ll get going”.

….

“What? Honeymoon? I thought they’re going to divorce?” Sooyoung asked.

“I don’t know.” Taeyeon suddenly smiled and leaned closer to Sooyoung. Hey Soo, why don’t we follow them there and see for ourselves why?” Taeyeon said excitedly.

“Aissh! This midget! Why are we going to do that? You’re talking nonsense again!” Sooyoung said while pushing Taeyeon’s forehead.

“Yah! We don’t know what may happen to Jeju, I mean Yul and Jessica’s in there…..

“Yul and Jessica in Jeju?” Victoria interrupted angrily.

Taeyeon and Sooyoung looked at each other while holding their breath then they looked up to Victoria.

“NO YOU MISHEARED”… The two men said in chorus.

Victoria eyed the two. “LIAR”. Then she left.

“We’re dead.” Taeyeon said face palming.

“We need to stop her! Tae run!”

The two ran and tried to find Victoria but she was no longer in the building.

“What are we going to do? We don’t even know where she lives.” Tae said while panting.

“I think we really need to go to Jeju.” Sooyoung said also catching his breath.

“Yul’s gonna kill us if he knew about this. He should not see us there, I don’t wanna die young! I still have a lot of to touch!” Taeyeon said while shaking Sooyoung.

“Yah! Stop will you! Byuntae! We won’t be caught! I have a plan.” Sooyoung said pushing Taeyeon away.

….

Tiffany was lying on her bed while studying her new song when she received a text from her best friend.

From: Jessie

Fany~ah! I will be out of town for a couple of days so don’t look for me Arraseo?

“Huh? Where is she going?” Tiffany started to type her response.

To: Jessie

Where to?

From: Jessie

Don’t ask just do what I say, please tell sunny too. Good night!

“Aissh! Ice princess!” Tiffany said while pouting then she started texting Sunny…

“Sooyeon~ah! Yul’s been waiting for an hour already!” Mr. Jung shouted at his daughter.

“It’s okay Mr. Jung.” Yul said politely.

Mr. Jung is still awkward with Yul since he knows it was him who helped them with Dong Wook.

Jessica finally came down wearing a simple summer dress yet she look like a goddess. She was stunning!

Yul was mesmerized that she couldn’t speak.

“Uhhm.. Let’s go?” Jessica said awkwardly.

“Oh..uuhhm. Yeah. Mr. Jung we’ll get going, don’t worry I’ll take care of your daughter.”. Yul said after regaining his senses then bowed to Mr. Jung.

“Okay, Enjoy you two.” Mr. Jung said smiling.

“I’ll get going appa, take care here.” Seohyun~ah I’m leaving! Jessica shouted to her sister who’s upstairs.

The two left without noticing two people following.

“YAH! ARE YOU CRAZY? I’M SO NOT GOING TO WEAR THAT!” Taeyeon said while throwing the disguise clothes Sooyoung gave him.

“If you don’t want us to get caught you would wear this!” Sooyoung said while picking up what Taeyeon threw.

“Why don’t you wear it yourself?”

“I’m taller than you and definitely manlier it’ll be awkward! Besides if you didn’t bring up Yul’s trip Victoria won’t be hearing a thing!” Sooyoung explained.

“Aiissh! Taeyeon took the clothing harshly.

“Do we really need to ride that?” Jessica said while pointing at the helicopter.

Yul can’t help but chuckle he found Jessica’s reaction cute.

“Don’t worry Sica this is safe, come on.” Yul said as he lends his hand to assist Jessica.

Jessica hesitantly held on to Yul’s hand. The moment their hands touched she felt like a thousands of bolts rush through her veins. She quickly took her hands when she got in.

“Thanks.” Jessica said hiding her blushing face.

The pilot gave them instructions and then they took off.

“Eekkk” Jessica unconsciously grabs Yul’s hand. Yul smiled at her and slightly squeeze her hand reassuring her that it would be fine.

They stayed holding hands all throughout the ride.

(insert OST again.LOL. I know it’s getting annoying whenever this notice pops out. Sorry XD)

….

“What do you mean you don’t have available rooms anymore? “ Sooyoung asked the receptionist.

“I’m sorry sir, I guess we could just refer you to other hotels.” The receptionist said apologetically.

“NO! We need to be here! My wife here wants to rest now.” Sooyoung said while looking back to Taeyeon which is now wearing a dress, heels on plus the itchy wig not to mention he’s also wearing a makeup.  

Just about then he spotted Yul and Jessica walking in the hotel. Sooyoung immediately pulled Taeyeon and went back to the receptionist.

“We’ll be back in a few hours!” Sooyoung said then walk away quick. Unfortunately they passed through bunch of guys who’s gawking at Taeyeon, just then Taeyeon felt something on his .

“Did someone just my?” Taeyeon looked back and saw the men grinning. He smiled back and seconds after the men were lying on the ground.

Taeyeon stood up and fixed his wig.

“Taeng can you move faster? Yul might see us!” Sooyoung said.

“Yah! This freak’n heels is killing me!”  

 

Since Yul and Jessica is a V.I.P. they have someone who assists them so they went straight to their reserved suit.

Jessica was about to go to her room when Yul called her.

“Sica, I’ll meet you after an hour to eat.” Yul said smiling.

“Okay, see you.” Jessica simply said.

After an hour Yul knocked on Jessica’s room. Jessica opened the door and see Yul already changed to a tank top which shows his muscular body paired with a board shorts, he was also wearing sunglasses making him look so hot.

“Ready?” Yul said.

“Yes.”

Yul took her to a floating hut not too far from the seashore.  It was awkward at first when no one dared to talk but Yul decided to break the silence.

“Uhm, since we’re here to know each other, why don’t we say something about ourselves, I mean we never really had a formal introduction”

“uhm okay, let me start first, I’m Jung Jessica, 25 years old, and I’m working at my father’s company.”

Yul just eyed her waiting for her to say more.

“That’s it? Come on, I already know that, I actually read it in a magazine.” Yul said while letting out a chuckle.

“My life is really uninteresting, so that’s all I can say.” Jessica said seriously.

“How about something more personal, like hobbies, favorite food, blood type, do you like books?, First love, first kiss….

Yul haven’t finished talking yet but Jessica already answered.

“I like to sleep, I used to play soccer back in high school, I like chocolate ice cream, type B, I do like books, no first love, first kiss.” Jessica suddenly stopped speaking.

There was a moment of silence…

Jessica excused herself.

“I’m going to the washroom.”

Yul was left confused.

“Was it me?”

…. Aisshh!! Paboya! Jessica mumbled to herself while hitting her head.

“Where is she going?” Taeyeon said while looking at Jessica who left Yul. They were hiding in a bush.

“Quiet will you! They might hear us.” Sooyoung said, he put the coconut he was drinking beside him.

“Can you move there a little bit, it was quite itchy in here.” Taeyeon said pushing Sooyoung.

“Yah watch out my coconut juice might fill.” Sooyoung said while moving his drink.

“Quiet, Jessica’s coming.”

“Hold on since when did my coconut became so soft?”  Sooyoung said without looking at the said “fruit”. Taeyeon didn’t even bother to look he was busy looking through his binoculars.

“Yah Fany~ah! This is not a good idea! Let’s go home now!

“sshhh…keep quiet, move there!” Tiffany said while parting the bushes.

“Aiish, this mushroom, what if there’s a wild animal in there and….”, she then felt something touching her bust. And it doesn’t belong to an animal but to a human, a man specifically.

“ A man touching my…..KKYYYAAA!!!!” Sunny screamed making Fanny stop, it was too loud that even Jessica and Yul noticed, as well as the two men who’s hiding too.

Sooyoung froze as he switches his gaze to the small girl’s face and to his hand touching her bust.

Yul ran towards where to sound came from, Jessica was already in front of their “stalkers”.

The six of them were too shock that no one was able to speak.

“Fany~ah? Sunny?” Jessica said breaking the silence.

“Soo? Tae?” Yul said looking at his two best friends.

*PAAKK, Sunny’s palm landed to Sooyoung’s face.

“ert!” Sunny said then run fast. Tiffany followed to Sunny after.

“I’ll follow them” Jessica said to Yul. Yul just nodded.

Yul gave a deadly glare to his two best friends and Taeyeon just give an awkward smile (Taeyeon still wearing the disguise.LOL)

‘BUT I THOUGHT THAT WAS MY COCONUT”….. Sooyoung whined holding his cheek.

...............

GUYYSS!! sorry for the late update. I was out yesterday..XD

chyan01.. hello! keke.. unfortunatley YES, Yoong is a slacker here well there is a reason why, it will be revealed later on..XD But I think you do believe in the power of maknae, right???keke

...

Thanks for commenting..and hi to all new subscribers..!!!!

...

guys keep commentin....XD

enjoy this chapter.. totally LOLed @SOOTAE here....keke