Yulsic Finally!

My J

PLAY THIS BEFORE READING! SONES DON'T BE STUBBORN!!!!!!!

KEKE..:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWBMMYoz4Aw

To those waiting for the other couple's moment.. next chapter maybe but unfortunately I wont wright how they developed. :( 

anyway i hope you still support me..keke

and for the YULSIC shippers here you go.... after the heartbreak I'm offering you this sweet moment!!:)

YULSIC JJANG!!

here you go.

 

 

Chapter 20

Jessica woke up with a throbbing headache

“Aisshh!! Stupid hangover” She moves her body and felt a pain in her every move.

“What the..??? She panicked upon realizing she’s not wearing anything.

“What did I do last night?” She shut her eyes trying to remember anything from last night.

She remembers drinking in a bar, then Yoong took her home. Her dreams with Yul…..making love.

“But why am I and it hurts.” Jessica asked to herself. Her eyes landed on the side table where there’s a note beside a glass of water and an aspirin. She took it and reads the note.

“For your headache Sicababy.”

She felt her heart beat rose upon reading the familiar endearment

“Who wrote this?” Jessica gets off from the bed though her body hurts, she picks up her clothes and get dressed. Since she was looking down to find her sleepers she saw a box which caught her attention. She opens it and saw a mini doll of a guy sitting.  Her forehead wrinkled in confusion, and then she saw a note that says

“It was too dark and I was alone and scared. But when I heard your voice I can’t help but smile and be happy because for the first time you said you love me.”

“What’s this?” Jessica looks up and saw an arrow beside the door. She walks and looks at the arrow where there’s a note as well.

“If it weren’t for your voice, I won’t be here…..”

Her head follows where the direction of the arrow is. She opened the door and saw another doll in a wheelchair, in front of him is an airplane.

“I tried to follow you but my body is too weak.”

Jessica’s breathing started to get heavy. She’s already feeling something weird about these stuffs. She saw another arrow that leads to the same guy doll sitting on a bed, he’s wearing a hospital gown.

“It was hard not to be with you but I chose to rather than see me this way. It was selfish but I only want you to see me as a strong person who can protect you.”

She automatically follows the arrow which is on the steps of the stair.

àOne month… I missing you so bad

à Second month… I’m dying! I need to see you

à Third month… Let there be a miracle and let me walk again. I need my Sicababy

à Fourth month… I hope she hasn’t forgotten me.

à Fifth month… I can finally stand! Sica wait for me. I hope you’re still waiting…

à Sixth month….Seventh month… Eight month…

à Ninth month… J

Jessica’s eyes were now getting teary. Her heart started to hope for something she had been praying for.

On the last step of the stair she saw a scaled model. A familiar one, it was Hyoyeon’s café. She saw herself sitting with her laptop. And outside the café there’s a miniature of a guy with a crane. He was looking at her. Beside him is note.

“After almost a year I finally get to see you again. You’re still very pretty but your eyes. They look so sad… I want to go near you. I want to run and hug you… But what will you say? I’m afraid baby.”

“Yul….” She called.

“Yul are you here?” Jessica roams her eyes around hoping to see him. Her eyes landed on the note on the door.

“I’m glad you didn’t like that Daniel Henny.”

She smiled though tears are flowing continuously from her eyes.

“Stupid Seobang!” She opened the door and saw Yul’s car and on top of it is a bouquet of flowers. She took and reads the note.

“I am stupid for letting you cry and I hated myself for hurting you that much. Please forgive me baby, I’ll do everything for you to forgive me and I don’t care if I spend the rest of my life making it up to you, at least I get to spend it with you. I know what I did is hard to forgive but can you try? Can you give me a chance? And no I’m not alive, because I’m not with you. You are my life baby. I wanted to say more but this paper won’t be enough. If you’re giving me a chance I’m at Namsan Tower, I’ll be waiting…. I hope you’ll come.

                                                           I love you..

                                                          - Your Stupid Seobang

“Yul….” Jessica felt her heart beats thrice the normal. She felt alive again. She hurriedly gets in the car and saw a note on the steering wheel.

“Drive safely baby”

She looks at the clock and curse to know what the time is.

“AAIISSSHH! Why do I sleep too much!” She said upon knowing it was 7 in the evening. She drove the car as fast as she could.

Yul rubbed his hands against each other to ease the coldness. He can’t even feel his hands. He’s been waiting there since this morning.

“Sica please come…..”

He’s trying so hard to stop himself from going back to their house where he left Jessica.

“Baby please….”

He looks at the clock, it was 7 in the evening. He hasn’t eaten anything yet. Then it started to rain.

The rain started pouring making the traffic jammed.

“Aissshhh!!! Why now?” Jessica hit the steering wheel in frustration.

Time flew so fast, she was stuck in traffic for an hour… another hour…and another one…

Until she can’t help it anymore she decided to walk. She took the umbrella and started running on the way to where Yul is.

“Seobang~ah I’m coming!”

The rain hasn’t stopped yet. Yul is already drenched and he was shaking. He was sitting behind the tower.

“Sica….please…” He still hoping she’s going to come and he’s going to wait for her even he has too until forever.

Since it was raining there are no more people around it was only him who’s left. He took the ring out and stares at it but his hands were so cold that he dropped the ring.

“Aiiissshhh!!!! So stupid!”  Yul hissed then bent down to look for it not realizing he was hidden behind the tower.

“Jessica you can do it! There are only few steps left!” Jessica cheered to herself. After a couple of steps there’s only one left. She hurriedly stepped up and excitedly looks around…..

…Only to see there’s no one in there. Her smile faded away. She dropped the umbrella down and looks around not bothering that she’s getting drenched with the heavy rain.

“Did he stop waiting?”

“Seobang…” She uttered weakly. Tears started to come out from her eyes. She runs still seeking for the guy she’s expecting to be there.

“SEOBANG!” She screamed.

“There you are!” Yul smiled in victory after seeing the ring then he heard a scream.

“SEOBANG!” There he heard that familiar voice. The voice that brought him back to life.

“Sica….” He stood up slowly to see the girl he’s been waiting for.

Jessica is now crying so hard, her tears are continuously flowing like the rain. Then she saw a figure coming out from behind the tower.

She couldn’t move at first, she felt her heart will jump out of her body. There he is, the man she’s longing for, her strength, her life. He’s really here.

“Sica…..” Yul felt a warm liquid flows on his cheeks.

He walks closer to her. He’s now getting so close. His steps following the beat of his heart. Then he saw her running to him making him stop on his track.

They’re now standing in front of each other. Faces are only inch apart.

“Sica….”

Jessica saw Yul walking closer to her. She was crying of happiness that she couldn’t move.

Until her feet automatically runs to him. And he’s now in front of her.

“Sica….” Yul called softly.

PAAAKKK.

Yul was shocked with her sudden action. Then she hugs him tightly.

“Stupid Seobang! I thought you left.” Jessica said in between her sob.

He smiled while caressing her back.

“Why did you throw the umbrella? See you’re drenched! I don’t want you to get sick.”

“I thought you left! Jessica repeated. “Where have you been?” She asked like a kid.

Yul chuckled at her cuteness. She held the girl by her shoulder to see her face.

“I’m searching for this.” Yul said then raises his hands holding a ring.

Jessica only smiled while crying.

“You’re here to give me a chance right?” Yul asked. Since Jessica is crying so hard she only nodded like a little girl.

“It’s getting cold and I don’t want you to get sick so I’m gonna make this shorter.” Yul said then kneeled down.

“Jessica Jung Sooyeon, I love you. I know you’re mad at me for what I did but I’m still going to ask you this.” He took her hands while still holding the ring.

“Will you marry me? This time it’s me the real Yul.”

Though Jessica can’t speak she tried to utter the word.

“Yes…”

Yul jumps in joy and screamed on the top of his lungs!

“YYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!” He cups her face and moves his face closer to her. Closer until they kissed this lasted quite long. They broke the kiss when they lacked of air.

“I love you Sicababy.” Yul said. Their faces are still an inch close. Jessica can see tears in his eyes.

“I love you to Seobang.” Jessica said then broke the gap to kiss him again.

When they parted Jessica sneezes making Yul laugh. Jessica pouted at him, he pinched her nose.

“Let’s go before you really get sick.” Yul said then intertwined his hands with hers guiding her where the car was park.

When they were inside the car Yul stared at Jessica.

“What?” Jessica asked.

“Never run no matter how late you are.” Yul said while smiling at her meaningfully making the girl blush.

“I’m only like this to you stupid Seobang.”  Jessica said with her face bright red. Yul laughed at his cute wife.

Yul did not let go of Jessica’s hands until they are now standing in front of the bathroom door.

“Go take a shower then I’ll go next.” Yul said while opening the door. Jessica goes in without letting go of his hands either. Yul looks up to her confusedly.

“Seobang~ah, last night was not a dream right?” Jessica asked while looking at the floor.

“Sica…. I’m sorry I……” Yul was cut again like last night with her kiss.

The kiss they are sharing starting to get deeper. They’re hand are moving aggressively wandering in each other’s body. Yul was about to take her blouse off when a loud sound coming from the door occurred. It was the raging Yoong.

“YAH! HOW CAN YOU LOCK ME UP ALL DAY IN THE BASE………….” Yoong cut himself upon seeing what he had interrupted.

“I’ll get back at you tomorrow.” Yoong said then exited the room.

The two remained standing awkwardly. No one dared to move or talk until the door opens again.

“Please continue.” Yoong said then leaves again.

 

...

AAWWWW my precious YULSIC!!!!!

...

to the byun readers! don't blame me for the interruption of that hot moment... blame ---------> Yoong! LOL

...

Pre final... 

HUHU.... this is really going to end. i'm gonna miss you guys...*hugs...

 

...

please comment....XD

...

What's next??

YULSIC WEDDING!!!!! KKYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA