.....

My J

….

“SICA UNNIE!!!!!!WAKE UP!!! UNNIEEEE!!!!”

Jessica slightly lifts her head and said coldly

“Seo let me sleep.”  

“But unnie appa is here to talk to you.” Seohyun said as she shakes the sleeping sica.

“Appa? Arraseo!” I’ll be coming down. Sica sat up and suddenly felt all her blood rushing to her head. She massages her temples as she walks towards the bathroom.

“I’ll just take a shower, wait for me downstairs.”  Jessica said before she enters the bathroom.

“Okay unnie, I’ll tell appa.”

Jessica grabs her toothbrush and starts brushing her teeth then glanced at the mirror and found herself wearing a ring.

Where did I get this? She paused for a moment and tries to remember what happened yesterday.

….

Jung Jessica stop right there! Mr. Jung called to her running away daughter.

Jessica stopped and faces her father crying.

I’m not marrying him dad! I don’t love him!

I know sweetie but you know we owe their family a lot.

And so I’m the payment?

I’m so sorry. I just can’t think of any reason, besides he likes you a lot I’m sure you’ll eventually learn to like him too.

Then I’ll find a way myself. Jessica walks away as she wipes her tears.

“What happened after that?” She shakes her head.

 “Dang I couldn’t remember.” She finished brushing her teeth and move straight to the shower.

 

“So dad, what brought you here?” Jessica asked her father who’s reading a newspaper.

Instead of answering he gave the newspaper to her. She just looks but did not take it.

“Aisshh, What is it this time? “

“Read it.”

She took the newspaper and read the headline. 

“THE ELIGIBLE BACHELOR ARCH.KWON YUL GOT MARRIED TO SOCIALITE JESSICA JUNG AND FOUND DRUNK ON THE STREET”.

“Is this your way Jessica?” Her father said with a questioning look.

“Whatever this news says is a total lie! I did not marry anyone. I haven’t even met Kwon Yul ever in my life.” She sat on the couch and took the pillow then put her hands on top of it.

“There are pictures and………………… you’re wearing a ring.”

Then it hit her. All the memories from last night went back to her.

……………..

Aisshh!! I’m so not gonna marry that Dong Wook guy! 

Another shot of tequila please! No make it two! The blonde girl shouted to the bartender.

Are you sure maam? You’ve already drunk a whole bottle. The bartender worriedly said to her.

The blonde shot a deadly glare at the bartender making him shivers. The bartender quickly turns around to get two shots of tequila.

Alright.. Here you go.  He said nervously while giving the blonde girl her drink.

For a stupid money! Geez! How can my dad be that desperate!  She gulp down the drinks straight consecutively. She raised her head and search for the bartender to ask for another drink.

Give me one mo……

Aren’t you too drunk for another shot? A voice from behind made her stop. She turned around to look to whoever owns that voice unfortunately thanks to the alcohol on her system she lost her balance and stumble on the stool but the guy was quick and held her right before her fall. When she opened her eyes she was face to face with a very handsome guy, her vision might be blurry but she was sure he is familiar……….

Kwon Yul?  She was sure he is Kwon Yul but she still wants confirmation. The guy smiles and said.

Let’s go somewhere else…. And do something crazy!!!

The two of them walked out from the bar and went to a park.

“You know what! My life is a total mess! Everybody in this country knows how powerful my family is!* HICK. We are rich by the way! Do you know me? I’m Jung Jessica! The heiress of the Jung Group of companies. *HICK. But not anymore! We owe a lot to the Lee family and now I have to marry that Lee DongWook guy!” Pain can be felt from the tone of Jessica’s voice.

“Hey cheer up! We are here to have fun! Come on!” “YUL” said as he gets up and take Jessica’s hand, he was also drunk.

They run like kids at the park while laughing. After getting tired from running they carelessly lay on the grass.

Jung Jessica.. “YUL” called.

Hmm??

How about marry me then?........ Tonight.

………..

“This is a big joke!” Jessica harshly sat up from the couch. She quickly grabs her coat and prepares to leave.

“What? Where are you going?” Her dad raised a brow to her.

“I’ll call you later dad! I have to go somewhere.”

 

…………..

*click….

“What is he doing here?”......

*click

“Is he drunk”?.......

*click

“omo he is really handsome in person”….

*click

Yoong slowly open his eyes and was surprised with a huge crowd around him. The camera flashes continuously as well.

“Where am I?” He said while slightly raising his head. He then realized he was lying on the street.

“DANG! I slept on the street again! He slowly gets up and parts the people surrounding him.

*Arch. Kwon why are you sleeping on the street? Are you drunk? One reporter asked while following him.

* Did you passed out?

Yul’s gonna kill me once he saw this! He didn’t even know I went back to Korea”.

*Why are you wearing a ring? Are you engaged? Or married?

Yoong stopped from walking and hit his forehead.

“I’m so dead!”