Risk

My J

Chapter 12

Jessica giggled at the sight of the sleeping Yul. He was sticking his tongue out. He stares at his cute face lovingly.

“Seobang~ah wake up!” Jessica said softly. She pouted when Yul did not respond. She pokes his cheek still trying to wake him up.

“Fact no. 11 Jessica Jung sleeps a lot.” Yul said still with his eyes closed. “Why do you always wake up before I do?” Yul continued. Jessica blushed and looks away.

“I’m like this only to you.” She said shyly. She said that to him twice now. “Get up now I made breakfast.”

Yul opened his eyes. He creased his brows and took Jessica’s hand.

“Thank god you didn’t lose them.”

“Yah!” Jessica hit Yul’s arms lightly.  Yul chuckled and gets up he’s still holding onto Jessica’s hand.

“You look cute when pissed off baby.” Yul said then kiss her forehead. Jessica pouted again.

“Let’s go.”

Unlike yesterday’s breakfast they had a happy one this time. They laugh, feed each other and few skin ships at times. The maids can’t help but smile. It’s been a long time since they saw their master this happy. They we’re happy to finally see the playful Yul again. After their breakfast Yul prepared to go to work. Before he leaves Jessica called him.

“Yul!” Jessica called making him look back. He saw Jessica running towards him.

“I made this, eat it well.”

Yul switch his gaze from the lunchbox and Jessica. He took it without taking his eyes off from her. Jessica flashed a bright smile which Yul agreed to be his new weakness.

“Thanks” Yul said with a smile.

Sooyoung and Taeyeon creased their brows when they saw Yul entering the building.

“What is he holding?” Taeyeon asked.

“Lunchbox! Are you blind?” Sooyoung said without taking his eyes off from Yul’s food.

“Aissh! This shikshin sure knows if there’s food around!” Taeyeon said while shaking his head. “But Yul don’t bring food from home.”

“You didn’t know Jessica is living at the Kwons now? She probably made it.” Sooyoung said.

“Sup Taeng. Soo!” Yul said lively

“You had a great weekend?” Taeyeon teased.

“Maybe.” Yul said with a meaningful smile.

“Well I don’t! That evil midget made me clean her house, her car and her dog’s house!”  Sooyoung ranted. “GEEZZ move!!” Sooyoung shouted to the employees who once again surrounding them.

“Aigoo! Love struck much Yul?” Taeyeon asked to Yul who has been smiling like a fool since he got there. Yul just shrugged his shoulder.

“Tsk, tsk.” He’s creeping me out Sooyoung said pointing at Yul.

After they reach their respective offices Yul walks directly to his swivel chair and put the lunchbox at the desk in front of him. He stared at the silver thing while daydreaming.

“What happened to running away from her? Aishh that girl is too hard to resist.” Yul thought to himself. “Yoong go find your girl quick!” He continued.

 

Yoong sat down at couch lazily. He’s so bored.

“Why does everyone have to leave?” Yoong hissed. Just then he saw Jessica all dressed up and looks like going to out.

“You’re leaving too?” Yoong asked.

“Yes.”

“Can you tag me along?” Yoong asked once again making Jessica’s eyes widen.

“I’m going to the office.”

Yoong was taken aback upon hearing Jessica’s destination

“Alright then! I’m so bored I need to get out before I do something crazy again.” Yoong said.

“Are you sure?” Jessica asked.

“Yes.”

“Okay then, before you marry someone again.” Jessica joked.

“Alright let’s goooo!!” Yoong said excitedly.

“I don’t understand why you people loves being here? I mean it’s full of papers, smells like paper and it’s all white! So boring” Yoong said while following Jessica, they just arrived at the Jung Corp. Jessica chuckled at Yoong’s statement.

“I don’t have a choice. I’m the eldest.” Jessica said.

“So if you’re not the eldest you won’t be working?”

Jessica chuckled again. Yoong is totally the opposite of his brother.

“No. I’m probably a singer.”

“Then why aren’t you one?” Yoong asked again.

“As what I’ve said I have no choice.” Jessica said then stops in front of a door. She opened it and the people about five inside bows greeting them.
 

“Good morning Ms. Jung!” One girl said.

“Morning! Please bring two coffees inside.” Jessica instructed.

“Yes Ma’am.”

Yoong saw another door and one girl heads towards it and opened it for them.

“Thanks.” Jessica said. When they reach Jessica’s office Yoong can’t help but be amazed.

“Five secretaries are too much.” Yoong said.

“I’m lazy too you know.” Jessica said then focused on the papers on her desk.

“Need any help?” Yoong asked. Now it’s Jessica’s turn to be amazed.

“Am I really with Kwon Yoong?” Jessica teased.

“AIIGOO! I never held any of the Kwon’s paper works so you better be thankful” Yoong said smiling. Jessica returns it with a laugh.

PAAAK.

“OOWW!!! “ Sooyoung yelped. Yul was covering his lunchbox from the raging shikshin.

“YAH! Give us some!” Sooyoung said rubbing his hand which was slapped by Yul.

“No! I’m eating this all up. Sica told me to eat it well.” Yul said still protecting his lunchbox.

“Aiggoo! Whatever that is not delicious anyway! Jessica can’t cook! I’ve read it in a magazine!”

Taeyeon gave an unbelievable look to his two best friends then few seconds he diverted back his attention to his phone. He had been busy texting.

“Anyway, I haven’t seen Victoria around? Did you finally get rid of her?” Sooyoung asked.

“I think so.” Yul said.

“WOW Jessica is really good then!”

Yul opens his lunchbox and smiled when he saw the food. Jessica tried to arranged it and make it looks like him. He took his phone out and took a picture of it.

“Crazy!” Sooyoung said.

“I’ll just go to the bathroom.” Yoong said to Jessica, they were in a restaurant to have lunch and to meet Tiffany and Sunny. Jessica nodded to Yoong and leads to her two best friends.

“Hi!” Jessica greeted.

“Where’s the brother-in-law?” Sunny asked.

“Bathroom.” Jessica said then looks at Tiffany who’s busy with her phone.

“She’s been unreachable since this morning.” Sunny said.

Jessica shook her head and then her phone rang. She took it out and smiled when she saw the message was from Yul. It was a multimedia message. A picture of the lunch she made for Yul.

From: Kwon Seobang

Thanks for the wonderful lunch! Eat lunch now to baby. J

She giggled and was about to reply when Yul called.

“Hey.” Jessica said with aegyo making Sunny look at her weirdly, Tiffany looked up upon hearing Jessica.

“Yes I’m having lunch now. Did you eat well?” Jessica continues with the aegyo.

“You’re welcome seobang~ah, okay take care bye, see you later.” Jessica said then hangs up. She was smiling widely when she noticed her best friends looking at her weirdly. Her smile faded away.

“What?” She said coldly.

“She’s back.” Tiffany said without taking her eyes off her.

“Twinkling eyes, wide smile and aegyo.” You’re in love!” Sunny said.

“Stop staring will you.” Jessica said with annoyed tone.

“Seobang?” Tiffany murmured.

“It means husband Fany~ah” said Sunny.

“Shut up and let’s order.” Jessica said trying to change the topic.

“Hi?” Yoong said awkwardly making the three girls looks up.

“Yoong! Sit down.” Jessica instructed. “Girls this is Yoong, Yul’s twin brother.”

The two girls’ jaws dropped.

“OMO! They look so much alike!” Sunny commented. Yoong nods shyly.

“Kyeopta” Tiffany said making Yoong smile.

 

“Hi guys! I’m Kwon Yoong and correction I’m more handsome than Yul!” Yoong joked.

The three of them laughed.

“I like that” Sunny said then calls the waiter.

Yul was still holding his phone though Jessica hanged up minutes ago already. He likes the feeling of her being so sweet and caring to him.

“Maybe this time I’ll risk it. I’ll try to explain Yoong.”  Yul thought to himself with a smile.

 

...

So yeah another chapter.

This is the beggining of YoonYulsic love triangle. Yul started to make Jessica enter his heart and thinking of risking his promise to his brother Yoong.

But then Yoong is starting to get along with Sica too..O.O

So YoonHyun will slow down too for the mean time.:)

...

comments please. i recieved so few.:( please leave me some... it's every authors dream to know what their readers thinks so please i'm begging! :(