"Yoong since you're here, can you marry me again tonight so I'll get to see Yul tomorrow?"---Jessica

My J

 Chapter 19

A certain guy tried to compose himself as he prepares to finally introduce himself to the girl whom he’s been eyeing these past weeks.

“Here we go! You can do it!”

Jessica looks up from her laptop and roams her eyes around the café. There goes the distinct feeling of “someone” watching her again. This is seriously giving her goose bumps right now. She closed her laptop and stood up and she can see Hyoyeon talking to a guy with a familiar built. Her heart suddenly skipped a beat.

“Why am I feeling weird?”

Jessica shook her head then walks towards Hyoyeon’s direction. Her eyes met Hyoyeon’s and she can see how the girl panicked which made her raise her brow.

“What is this girl up to?”

CCCCLLLASSSSSHHHHHHH!!!

“Hey relax! You can do it!” Hyoyeon cheered to the nervous guy in front of her.

“I know! But I’m scared! Dang! I feel like barfing then pass out in any minute!” He said while tapping his finger on the counter. He’s annoyed for being a chicken at this moment and he’s afraid he won’t be able to say what he had rehearse all night.

“Damn!” He cursed.

“We’ll better man up because right now she’s heading towards here.” The girl said with a worried look.

The guy takes a long breath.

“Here we go! You can do it.”

CCCCLLLASSSSSHHHHHHH!!!

“Oh my god, are you okay?” He heard Jessica says

His heart beat raises upon hearing his Sica’s voice that close.

“My Sicababy”

 He was about to look back but his body did the opposite. He exited the café instead.

“Here we go! You can do it.”

He cheered to himself to gain more courage. As he gets closer to where the girl is seated his heart beats thrice than the usual. He took one long breath to ease the nervousness that he’s feeling but suddenly the girl stood up making him stop from his tracks. Then……

CCCCLLLASSSSSHHHHHHH!!!

His mind went blank and last thing he knew was the collision which made him soaked with hot coffee. But he couldn’t really feel how hot it is. His full attention was on the girl with worried face whose walking towards his direction.

“Oh my god, are you okay?” The girl asked but he couldn’t answer back.

Jessica quickly walks towards the guy whose now standing with no reaction at all. It was weird of him actually to not react.

“Oh my god, are you okay?” She asked the guy but she did not get any answer. The guy just stares at her which she found awkward.

“I’m so sorry sir.” The waitress bowed to the guy apologetically but again the guy did not answer.

“Excuse me?” Jessica said once again this time a little louder.

“Oh… no it’s fine. It’s my fault anyway.” The guy finally said.

“Oh my god! Forgive my employee let me help you sir.” Hyoyeon butted in but the guy only looked at her.

“I’m Kim Hyoyeon and I own this café.” Hyoyeon said.

“Oh I’m Daniel Henny.”  They guy said without taking his eyes off Jessica. The girl on the other hand was busy searching for the man whom Hyoyeon was talking to a while ago but the man was no longer in sight so she looks back to the guy.

“What’s your name?” Daniel flashed a bright smile to Jessica.

“I’m Jessica Ju…..

“KWON.” Hyoyeon finished.

“It seems you’ve got a competitor!” Hyoyeon teased the annoyed man.

“No one can compete with me in Sica’s heart!” Yul hissed.

“Jessica is single at the moment.” Hyoyeon continued.

“She’s not! She’s my wife and how that makes her single?” Yul yelled

“But you’re dead!”

“No I’m not!”

“That’s not what she knows.” Hyoyeon’s last statement made Yul sigh in frustration.

“I can’t control Jessica’s heart. If you don’t do something I’m afraid she’ll finally moves on and now there’s this man who could possibly be the reason for her recovery. She suffered long enough and you either. Stop being so stupid and for once stop thinking too much! Just do what you need to do for now and don’t hell care for what’s gonna happen next because that’s what you call a thrill!”

Yul smiled at his friend. Hyoyeon really helped him a lot. He’s very thankful to have her.

“Thank you!” Yul said making Hyoyeon raise her brow.

“I don’t really need that because I want you to go and get your bratty princess! Geez she’s so demanding and cold blooded. I don’t know if I can stay alive these coming days! So please spare me my life and take her back!” Hyoyeon exaggeratedly said making Yul laugh.

“Can I ask you one last favor?” Yul asked.

“Sure.”

“I need you to take her back to Korea.”

Seoul, South Korea

Kwon Mansion

*knock knock…

“Hmmmmm…”

*knock knock

“Go away!”

*KNOCK KNOCK…

“Aish who the heck is that?” Yoong gets up harshly from his bed to open the door.

“What do you need it’s too early……” Yoong cut himself upon seeing the interrupter of his slumber.

“Hyung you’re back!!”

“Yes….and I’m sorry!” Yul said making him raise his brow.

“What?” That’s the last word he said then felt a sting on his arms. Not long enough his vision blurs then everything went black.

 

PLAY THIS FOR A BETTER READING EXPERIENCE!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX6kfPUCZXY

“Gosh Hyoyeon! I don’t understand why we need to go clubbing right now! Aren’t you tired yet?” Jessica ranted while trying to pull her arms from Hyoyeon. She’s literally dragging her inside the club.

“Come on Jessica! I haven’t been here for a long time. I need to see a friend.” Hyoyeon said. “Stay here for a while, I won’t be long.” Hyoyeon left her in front of the bar counter. Jessica sat helplessly on the stool.

“And of all the clubs why here?” Jessica said to herself while roaming her eyes around the place, the same place where it all started. She let out a sigh then turns to the bartender.

“One glass of tequila please.” She chuckled at the thought of her a year ago right where she is seating at, doing the same thing. 

“One glass of tequila coming right up.” The bartender said.

“Should I call Fany and Sunny?” Jessica thought while tapping her finger on the counter.

“Here’s your tequila ma’am.”

“Thank you.” Jessica said to the bartender then gulp down the drink straight.

"And now let's turn the beat down and have some slow jams!"

THE DJ announced then plays a slow song. Few couples’s heads to the dance floor and started dancing.

Jessica once again felt a sting on her chest, at times like this she can't help but think of Yul and to ease the pain temporarily she again depended on the alcohol. She gulps down three glass consecutively, then another one....she coudn't remember how many anymore. All she wants is to wash away the pain. Hyoyeon noticed Jessica leaning on the counter obviously she can't even look up.

"Jessica! Why did you drink too much?" Hyoyeon asked the girl.

"Yul...." Jessica's voice cracks with pain.

"Aisssh!" Hyoyeon took her phone out and dialed Yul's number.

...

Yul walks back and forth nervously as he prepares himself for his meet up with Jessica later. He waited long enough for this night, to finally come out and reveal himself to his wife.

" Sica I hope you understand." Yul wished.

Just then his phone rang. It was Hyoyeon calling. He let out a deep sigh before answering the call.

"Hey Hyo."

"Come her now quick. Jessica drank too much”! Hyoyeon said.

"What? Why did you let her drink? Is she fine?" Yul asked worriedly.

" I didn't know she's a heavy drinker! Just come here!"

"Fine! I'll get going! Don't leave her side okay?" Yul

...

"YAH! Jessica stop drinking will you?" Hyoyeon took the glass from her hands.

"Give that to me!" Jessica yelled.

"Stop giving her alcohol anymore!" Hyoyeon said to the bartender.

"YAH!! Let me drink!" Jessica tried to take the glass from Hyoyeon.

"Aissh!!" Hyoyeon was having a hard time calming the ice princess that they almost hit the floor.

"I said let me...."

"Sica!" A voice from behind made Jessica stops. She looks up and saw a familiar guy.

"Yul?" Jessica felt her heart skip a beat but then she chuckled.

 "Silly me! Yul is dead. So you're Yoong!" Jessica's voice made it obvious that she's in too much pain.

"Sica let's go home." Yul said then held the girl by her shoulder to guide her out. But instead Jessica hugs him tightly. Yul held his breath.

"Yoong since you're here, can you marry me again tonight so I'll get to see Yul tomorrow?" Jessica said in between her sobs making Yul shut his eyes tightly. It kills him to see Jessica this way.

"Sica..." He can only call her name, that's the only thing he can say right now. He hated himself for causing too much pain on her.

"Can we just do that Yoong? Please...." Jessica pleaded then collapse on his arms.

"Take her home." Hyoyeon said. Yul nodded to her then carried Jessica on the way out of the bar.

 

Yul place Jessica on the car seat carefully. He stares at her face lovingly then he frowned upon seeing a tear on Jessica’s eyes. He wiped it away then kisses her forehead.

“I’m sorry for making you cry baby. Don’t worry tomorrow this will be over.” Yul said softly then heads to the driver’s seat. He drove carefully to not wake his princess up.

 

Yul sits in front of the bed where Jessica is sleeping. On his hand is a glass of whiskey to make himself relax. He stood up and proceeds to the bathroom then washes his face with cold water. He was about to look up when he felt a pair of arms s around his waist. He didn’t move an inch.

“I know I’m just dreaming but it felt so real.” Jessica said while back hugging him. Yul couldn’t utter a single word.

“ Yul, I’d rather dream like this forever.” Jessica continued. Yul moved to face the girl. He cups her face and caresses her cheeks.

“Kiss me.”

“Sica…” Yul was cut with her lips moving passionately on his.

“Sica please stop before I lose my control.” Yul shouted on his mind.

Her hands started to roam on his upper body making him lose his sanity.

“I’m afraid I can’t stop….now.”  Yul lost it already. He is now responding hungrily with her kiss and touch. He guided her to where the bed is without breaking the kiss. Not long enough they reached the bed and they landed with their bodies pressing against each other. Yul raised his head and stares at Jessica’s eyes.

“Stop thinking just let me feel your love tonight Seobang, I missed you so much”.

“ Sicababy I love you! I love you so much.” Yul said then leaned to meet her lips.

 

They shared a night with full of love, they were in a world where there’s only the two of them that matters.

 

....

A short one???

Don't worry I'll update tomorrow!!!:)

...

"Yoong since you're here, can you marry me again tonight so I'll get to see Yul tomorrow?"

"Can we just do that Yoong? Please...."

^^ these lines are OUCH for me.....

 

...

comments... ????

 

BTW as much as i want to put the byun part here unfortunately i don't know how to write one so if there's someone who likes to write one for me I'll be happy to work with you..kekeke!!

....

so comments...this fic is about to end...:(

hope you guys watch out for the ending..!!!

LET'S SEE HOW YUL REVEAL HIMSELF! :)