Drama begins...

My J

Chapter 13

“NO I’m done being your slave you evil midget! If you won’t accept my apology FINE WHO CARES! I’m hanging up now BYE DWARFY!” Sooyoung swayed his hands in air as he yells at the person on the other line. He put his phone back on his pocket harshly.

Yul and Taeyeon can’t help but chuckles at the angry man.

“I’m going to make her fall just like how I swallow my food.” Taeyeon said imitating Sooyoung. “What happened now? Taeyeon continued teasing. Yul let out a laugh.

“Why did I even agree to be her slave? Who the hell cares anyway it’s not like I need her or something! Aiissh so stupid” Sooyoung hissed.

*knock knock… The door opened and reveals Yul’s secretary.

“Your meeting will start in an hour Sirs.”

“Alright! Thanks.” Yul said to his secretary.

“Listen guys! We need to seal this deal because if we do this is going to be our biggest project of the year. You got me?” Yul said to his best friends.

“Relax Yul, KCK Design offers the best service and quality designs in the whole Korea probably whole Asia.” Sooyoung said with pride.

“Shall we get going then?” Taeyeon said.

“Alright! Fighting! Yul said in full spirit.

After checking their presentation for the last time the three of them walks towards the conference room to meet their client. Sooyoung of all three is the most confident. They walks in the room and greeted the executives of the company they’re hoping to be working with. After greeting they head in front to start the presentation.

“So shall we start then gentlemen?” Sooyoung asked politely.

“My apology but no. We’re still waiting for the C.E.O. she’ll be here in any minute though.” One man said.

“No need, I’m here now.”

All eyes landed on the girl who just arrived. Taeyeon’s eyes widened, Yul looked away. And Sooyoung can’t even move. The confidence in him a while ago melted like an ice exposed in the heat.

“What’s the project again?” Sooyoung asked unconsciously.

“Lee SooMan Arena.” Taeyeon answered.

“Great! Kill me now!” Sooyoung murmured.

“I hate to say but I need to go now guys, I have a meeting in an hour.” Sunny said in apologetic tone.

“Is it the meeting with KCK design?” Tiffany asked making Yoong look up.

“Yes.” Sunny answered.

“Please be easy on them, I know you hate Sooyoung but the other two guys are pretty kind to you.” Tiffany said. Sunny was confused. Since when did Tiffany care about them? Well she’s okay with Yul but with Taeyeon?

“Okay Sunny~ah please be easy on my husband.” Jessica joked.

“I agree.” Yoong said smiling.

“I’ll get going then.” Sunny just said then leaves. While on her way to the car she called Sooyoung to let the guy know that it was her they’ll be doing business with but she received a yell in return.

“NO I’m done being your slave you evil midget! If you won’t accept my apology FINE WHO CARES! I’m hanging up now BYE DWARFY!”  The guy on the other line said then hangs up.

“The hell?” Sunny said irritated. “This guy is really getting on my nerves!”

Sooyoung walks back and forth. They were now inside Yul’s office and just finished with the meeting.

“Geez! Calm down will you? You’re making me dizzy!” Yul said.

“What the hell does she mean by we’ll think about it? Is she even serious?” Sooyoung said angrily.

“Unfortunately yes she is!” Taeyeon said.

“Wish granted you now need her.” Yul teased making Sooyoung more frustrated.

“I’m gonna go get some air.” Sooyoung said then leaving the two boys alone. After a minute of silence Taeyeon spoke.

“What’s going on between you and Jessica?” Taeyeon asked bluntly. Yul just let out a sigh.

“I don’t know Tae.”

“You don’t know?” Taeyeon raised a brow. “How do you feel about her?”

“Special.” Yul answered.

“Confess then.”

“How about Yoong? I promised not to be happy unless he is.”

“You promised to yourself. I mean come on bro, Yoong is a man too he can handle himself because if not he’s probably in jail or a drug addict and worst dead, but he isn’t.” Taeyeon explained. Yul did not respond. Reading from his face he’s stressed out.

“You deserve to be happy too Yul, just for once try to put yourself first before anyone.” Taeyeon continued. Yul is still confused, just a while ago he was sure he is ready to tell Yoong but know he’s having second thoughts. The way he sees Yoong cry at Gyuri’s grave kills him. Whenever he see his brother in pain the more he feel he does not deserve to be happy as well.

“I don’t know Tae, I really don’t.” Yul said as he tries to stop his tears from falling.

“FYI, guys looks hot when crying so just let it out.” Taeng joked.

“Yoong I don’t think this is a good idea, Yul is pretty busy right now.” Jessica said while being drag by Yoong, they were at KCK designs. It was Yoong’s suggestion to surprise Yul.

“Busy his .” Yoong said laughing. “Come on he’ll be happy.”

They reach Yul’s office and were greeted by Yul’s secretary. He stops to secretary for telling Yul since he explained it was a surprise visit.

“Wait here.” Yoong said to Jessica as he heads to Yul’s private office. He twisted the doorknob carefully without being noticed by the people inside. He can hear Taeng and Yul talking. And he heard it all. His grip at the doorknob tightens. His breathing became heavy. He walks away at the door slowly. Before he heads back to Jessica he made sure he has the same smile on his face.

“You can come in now, I need to go somewhere I’ll be back real quick.” Yoong said while smiling brightly.

“But..” Jessica was cut off when Yoong pushed her at the door.

“BYE.” Yoong waved.

“Such a choding!” Jessica said while shaking her head.

 

 

….

Yoong clenched his fist tightly as he walks fast. This is the exact reason why he runs away. He hated being treated that way. It makes him feel like a useless person with no strength at all. And no he don’t hate his brother but he hates what he’s doing.

 Yoong found himself in a club drinking like there’s no tomorrow.

Yul and Taeyeon were shocked to see Jessica entering.

“Sica?” Yul creased his brow.

“Hi.” Jessica said awkwardly.

“How long have you been there?” Taeyeon asked while pointing at the door. Jessica looks at Taeyeon weirdly.

“Just now.” She replied. “I’m with Yoong he said he needs to go somewhere and will be back.”

PAAAKK. The man growled as his body drops at the ground. Yoong spit a blood then wipes off still a blood that was dripping on his chin.

“Piece of trash!” Yoong said then leaves. He called a cab and gave his address. He sure had a lot to drink. He needs to sleep it off.

Upon entering the house his feet automatically moves towards the living room. He threw himself carelessly at the couch.

“Stupid Yul” He murmured. He closed his eyes as tears escaped from his eyes. Not long enough he was sobbing softly. He felt something was placed on his chest making looks up. There he saw an innocent face.

“You might need him for tonight.” The girl said.

Yoong closed his eyes once again and hug the thing tightly.

“Thanks Seohyun~shi.”

“Please take care of Keroro.” Seohyun said then leaves.

Yoong opened his eyes as a thought popped in his mind.

 

“I told you he ditched us already.” Yul said to Jessica.

“Probably.” Jessica answered.

“Aiggoo. I’m starving can we eat now?” Yul asked.

“Okay.” Jessica said excitedly.

As the night goes deeper there are thoughts that run through the minds of the people who seem to be being played by the destiny.

“Jessica can you wait for me? Because I don’t know what to do at this moment. Please I can't lose you.” – YUL

“Thank you for making me know you Yul…” – Jessica

“That oppa must be in pain, I think I’ll be nicer to him now.” – Seohyun

“I need to find a way to wake my stupid brother up! Taking his Jessica away can be a threat to him.” –Yoong

“WHO DID THIS TO YOU?” A big guy asked the injured smaller guy. They were at a warehouse, were some is gambling, others are drinking and most of them are under the influence of illegal drugs. They were bad guys for sure.

“Kwon… Yo…ong.” The guy hardly answered. The bigger guy gritted his teeth.

“We’ll make him pay then!”

 

....

and yeah so the real drama starts..

questions are being answered one by one...

....

wonder what Yoong will do.XD

Seobaby you're truly kind..

and Yulsic...let's check out what will happen to them... *evil smirk.

....

GGAAAHHH school will start on monday!!!!!!!!!!! Monday please go away! LOL

...

what do you think of this chapter.

do you like it or you hate me? LOL

expect heavier drama in the next chapters..hehe..