Troubled

My J

Chapter 10

“What do you mean living together Dad?” Yul asked his dad

“The Jung Corp. and Kwon Enterprise together with the Chois and Kims are merging so we will be in America for quite a long time.” Mr. Kwon explained

“So?”

“You have to look after Jessica and Seohyun, they will stay in our place, for now I need to go, bye son.”

“But dad….” Yul wasn’t able to finish because the older Kwon already left. Just then Yul’s phone rang.

From: Dad

“We’ll be leaving tonight so go and pick them up.”

Yul let out a sigh as he put his phone back to his pocket.

“I’ll be out for a while tell Mr. Kim and Mr. Choi.” Yul said to his secretary.

“Okay sir.”

“I’m sorry for bugging you a lot.” Jessica said shyly. They were already at the Kwons’ and just finished unpacking.

“No, its fine, I don’t want you to be alone either.” Yul said awkwardly. Not long enough Yul bid goodbye to Jessica and Seohyun to go back to his office. Yul was about to leave when he remembered something.

“By the way, my brother Yoong doesn’t know about you guys being here yet so please be patient to him, he’s so childish and a pain in the at times.” Yul said while scratching the back of his head.

“Don’t worry about us. We’ll try to get along well with him.” Jessica said.

“I’ll get going then, please feel at home, and call me if you need something.”

“Okay.”

“Hey Tiffany, you left this handkerchief, where you at…Aiissh! She’s got a lot of handkerchiefs for sure!!” Taeyeon stood up harshly from the couch. Since they got back from Jeju, the thought of Tiffany has been haunting him. He walked back and forth trying to come up with a reasonable way to meet up with Tiffany. He felt uneasy and irritated. Suddenly the door opened up and next thing heard was Sooyoung’s loud voice making Taeng jump.

“Taaaaeenng!”

“YAH! You almost gave me heart attack!” Taeyeon said holding his chest!

“Help me!” Sooyoung pleaded.

“I’ve got a huge problem too, sorry bro don’t count on me this time!” Taeyeon said

“Aish! How that evil midget girl could be so demanding! Asking me to be her and Tiffany’s slave! She has gotten crazy!” Sooyoung continued. Upon hearing Tiffany’s name Taeyeon looks up to Sooyoung.

“Anyway if you can’t really help me, I guess I have to deal with this alone…

“NO! Taeyeon blurted out all of a sudden. “I’m with you.”

Yoong stood up weakly. His knees were shaking from the strong cold wind hitting his skin, his wet clothes made it worst and now he is shivering.  He move his feet towards his car’s direction.

Jessica stares at the ceiling trying to fall asleep. It’s very unusual for her being awake at these hours. She looks at the clock that reads 11 pm.

“Does he usually come home late?”  It felt strange for her, she’s like a real wife waiting for her husband to come home. She decided to have a walk around instead. The beautiful garden caught her attention. She take a look at the flowers of different kinds arranged nicely, the landscaping is breath taking. She saw a gazebo and rest in there for a while. She closed her eyes and feel the wind against here skin.  Not long enough she dozes off.

Yul was about to enter the house when someone caught his attention. Jessica was sleeping on the hammock at the gazebo. He walks closer to the sleeping girl. She looks like a sleeping goddess with the moonlit on her.  Yul leaned to have a better view. She’s really beautiful. He can feel his heart beating fast. He took his suit off and wrapped it to Jessica

“Why did you sleep here? Do you want to catch a cold?” Yul asked as if Jessica can hear him. Yul chuckles and carry her bridal style.

Being this close to Jessica brings a different sensation to Yul, how he wish she’s always this close.

Jessica on the other hand felt being lifted, at first she thought she was just dreaming but when she opened her eyes she saw Yul’s face. Her mind told her to get off from his arms but her heart stops her from doing so. She somehow feels comfortable, like she’s always safe in his arms. Instead Jessica just closes her eyes and feels his heartbeat. She wrapped her arms around Yul’s neck and rests her head on the crook of his neck.

“I don’t know why I’m doing this either Yul”

Yul gasped due to Jessica’s sudden action. He just smiled and continued walking. He reached Jessica’s room and leads to the bed. He laid the sleeping girl on the bed carefully after that he kneeled to have a look on Jessica’s face for the last time.

“Jessica I think I’m falling for you….But I can’t. I should not...” Yul looked away and bit his lower lips as he felt a lump on his throat. He pulled the sheets and covered it to Jessica. He leaned closer and kissed Jessica’s forehead, it lasted quite long.

“Sweet dreams princess.” Yul said softly then heads to the door.

Jessica felt something warm on her forehead. She was sure it was tears. She got off from the bed and heads to the door. She just leaned in there as if she can feel Yul’s warmth.

“What are you doing to me Yul?”

Yul who’s on the other side is leaning his forehead against the door.

“Sica….”

Yul take a last look on Jessica’s door then walks away. After washing up, he went straight to the basement where used to be him and Yoong’s hideout. This is where Yul spend most of his spare time. It’s going to be another sleepless night for him. How could he suddenly forget about his situation? Since Jessica came… he just seems to forget everything. Yul move his feet and walk towards his work station, he stare at the miniature that he had been working on for the past days.

“What a perfect world.” He smiled bitterly as tears started to escape from his eyes. His hands started to move skillfully continuing the ongoing special project.

Yoong finally reached their house. He felt heavy and hot, probably got a fever from staying under the rain but he doesn’t care. He opens the door and went straight to the couch. He lies there harshly and felt something on his back. He took it and raised a brow upon seeing a weird green stuffed toy.

“Your eyes are big! You look weird!” Yoong said to the toy. He closed his eyes and hugs the toy tightly. “Please accompany me tonight!” He once again said and dozes off.

Jessica woke up early and went straight to the kitchen. She decided to make breakfast, she didn’t know if Yul ate last night so she will make something for him. Through the help of the chefs Jessica made something edible for the first time in her life.

Yul opened his eye and stretched his arms. He looked at the time. It was 6 in the morning. He stood up and leaves the basement. His stomach growled, he didn’t eat last night. He can smell a delicious aroma. He furrowed his brow. The chefs usually start cooking at 7. He walks closer to the kitchen and saw a familiar figure. There she was cooking, and seems to be enjoying it.

“Fact no. 10, Jessica Jung doesn’t cook.”

Jessica looked up upon hearing Yul’s voice. She smiled to him brightly. Yul’s heart skipped a beat. He just stares at Jessica’s face lovingly.

“Don’t worry I asked for your chef’s help so this is edible.” Jessica said pouting.

“Should I run? Just walk away? Oh please Jessica stop it.” Yul was about to open his mouth to say he’s not hungry but Jessica dragged him to the dining area.

“Wait here, I’ll set the table.” Jessica said then walked away.

“Dang it Yul! You should have just left without her noticing!” Yul scolded to himself.

“He’s so weird today, don’t even smile.” Jessica said while pouting. She just shrugged her shoulder and continues serving the breakfast she made.

“Where’s Seohyun?” Yul said coldly.

“Sleeping.” Jessica replied as she put the MA juice beside his plate.

“The chef said you drink that every morning.” Jessica said while smiling. Yul looked away then drink the juice.

“Yes thanks.”

The breakfast was silent and awkward. Jessica wanted to speak but then she decided not to. Maybe Yul’s not in a good mood.  They already finished eating when they heard Seohyun screaming. They rushed to the living room.

“UNNIE!”

“Seohyun~ah, what’s wrong?” Jessica said worriedly

“Someone’s hugging my Keroro!”  Seohyun said while pointing at the guy sleeping at the couch while hugging the green stuffed toy.”

Yul walks toward the sleeping Yoong and shakes him”

“Yoong! Wake up!”

“Leave me alone hyung!” Yoong said.

“Why are you sleeping here? And you’re wet!” Yul said.

“Just leave me alone!”

“My keroro.” Seohyun once again said. Yul tried to pull the toy from Yoong but the latter only hugged it tightly.

“Yah, Yoong let go!”

“Don’t want!”

“YAH!” Yul yelled. Yoong stood up pissed off.

“Aiissh! How can you just wake up people like that?”

“Just give that toy back” Yul said.

“To whom? What if I don’t want to? And who are you?” Yoong yelled to the two girls.

“Yah! Don’t shout!”

Seohyun was too scared that she cried and walked out.

Yoong was shocked, he felt guilty all of a sudden.

“I’m sorry, I’m not feeling well.” Yoong said then sat weakly at the couch. Yul touched his forehead.

“You’re burning!”

“He’s so bad! I don’t like him! He’s scary!” Seohyun said in between her sobs. “I just want my keroro back! If he borrows it nicely I’m going to let him. I hate that oppa!”

 

Seohyun and her Keroro

 

....

hi guys..:)

this chapter will leave you confused.. keke

...

Yul what the heck is your problem? You're falling for Sica but pushing her away? WAE??

YOONG! You troublesome boy what did you do to Seobb?------> BAD BOY!

SooTae good luck coz it's sunfany's payback time!!! LOL

...

school's about to start in two weeks!! I need to finish this fic!!!..

college !! XD...

..

hi new subscribers please give me a power by leaving a comment... unless i'll be hearbroken and stop writing. LOL