...

My J

Chapter 11

“What do you mean leave everything? Sunny~ah we will be using this studio for Tiffany’s music video tomorrow. We need to clean and set it up.” Luna, Sunny’s secretary asked.

“I already hired someone to do it.” Sunny said with a meaningful smile. She took her phone out and started typing a message.

Sooyoung was preparing to go out since they have no work today, he had a good sleep and definitely in a good mood, in fact he was singing while preparing. He wore his favorite suit. He made sure he looks incredibly good. He whistles while walking towards his car when his phone rang.

From: Evil Midget

Get ready for your first day of work. Meet me at SME office.

“Aiissh! I did agree to be your slave but I will never let you dominate me dwarfy! Sooyoungie fighting!” Sooyoung said to himself. “I guess I’ll text Taeng then.”

To: ByunTaeyeon

Evil Midget said meets her at SME right now.

Sooyoung gets in the car after sending Taeng a message. He then drove off. It took him half an hour to reach the place and he can see Taeng waiting.

“She definitely hates you a lot for calling you up so early in the morning!” Taeng said.

“Watch me as I own her! Let’s go.” Sooyoung walks in the building, Taeng followed.

The employees gave a shock look upon seeing the two men entered the building. They were curious about the two men’s agenda. Some thinks they wanted to finally enter the show business.

“I’m here to meet Lee Sunny.” Sooyoung said to the security, the guy just bowed and let them in. A petite girl welcomes them.

“Good morning Mr. Choi..” Luna said then looks at Taeyeon confusedly. Mr. Kim?”

“Morning! Where’s your boss?” Sooyoung asked.

“She’s waiting for you in her office. I’ll bring you guys there” Luna said.

They followed Luna and not long enough they’re at Sunny’s office.  Luna excused herself and leaves the office after. Sunny is seating at the swivel chair while Tiffany’s’ on the couch.

Sunny chuckled. “Nice suit!”

 

“You will really let him clean and set the studio up?” Tiffany asked. She can’t believe what her dear friend is doing.

“Yes! He’s an Architect anyways, designing is his thing.” Sunny said.

“You’re crazy!” Tiffany said while shaking her head. Just then the door opens and revealed Luna, Sooyoung and Taeyeon. Tiffany suddenly panicked.

“What the heck is he doing here?” She heard Sunny chuckles

“Nice suit!”

“WOOAH!! She’s really crazy!.. I can’t even…aiisshh!!” Sooyoung finally let out his frustration after the two girls left them in the studio. Taeyeon laugh at him.

“Who owned who?” He teased. “Move and let’s finish this!” Taeyeon said then started working.

“Can you leave? You’re irritating me.” Yoong said to Yul with his eyes closed. They were in Yoong’s room. Yul had been uneasy since they got there. He walks back and forth then sits on the couch and stand up again which annoyed Yoong. Since he can’t reach Soo and Tae to ask them to go out with him just to be away from Jessica he decided to just stay inside Yoong’s room.

“I’m sorry, please don’t kick me out!” Yul said.

“You’re weird” Yoong said then goes back to sleep.

Yul walks towards the balcony to get some fresh air. He saw Jessica on the garden. He panicked and hid behind the potted plants. And again his heart beats abnormally again. He stays hidden and watches Jessica. The girl was so fond of the roses, she keeps on smelling them.

“Bittersweet” Yul said to himself. Just then he heard Jessica screamed in pain, he can see a blood on her fingers. Yul rushed to get to Jessica. Not long enough he reached the girl. He kneeled to take a look at the girl’s fingers.

“I’m fine Yul.” Jessica said pulling her hand but Yul didn’t let go.

“I’m going to pull the thorn out this will hurt a bit.” Yul said then carefully pull the thorn.

“EKKK.” Jessica let out her dolphin scream.

“Be careful next time.” Yul said and was about to let go of Jessica’s hand when he noticed something. There are few burns on her smooth hands. It looks fresh probably got it from cooking this morning. Yul felt guilty, he wanted to hit himself hard!

“Does this hurt?” Yul asked Jessica nodded shyly.

“But don’t worry I….” Jessica’s words were cut when Yul suddenly hugged her.

“Thank you, Don’t let yourself get hurt again!”

Taeyeon sat on the floor carelessly while panting, he was tired from all and the cleaning and setting up. He was already shirtless and sweating. He uncapped the water bottle and drinks it. Sooyoung went out to eat and it’s been an hour and a half since he left, of course probably eating like a pig as usual. They had been working for almost half a day but still he doesn’t feel tired. It was for Tiffany so he was inspired to work hard. He look at his wristwatch, it was 10 in the evening.

“You’re still here?” Taeyeon looked up upon hearing Tiffany’s voice.

“Hey.” Taeyeon suddenly felt nervous.

“Where’s Sooyoung? He’s supposed to be the one working here.” Tiffany said.

“He went out to eat. We’re done anyway.”

Tiffany eyes went to down to his chest and blushed. Taeyeon noticed it and quickly took his shirt.

“Sorry.” Taeyeon said but remembers Tiffany’s handkerchief. “You left this in Jeju.”

Tiffany was about to take it but decided not to. “Wipe your sweat.”

“Huh?” Taeyeon asked

“Use this to wipe your sweat.” Tiffany said then walks away but before she reaches the door she heard Taeyeon saying.

“Have you eaten?”

Tiffany look back to Taeyeon, she just eyed him. Taeyeon panicked.

“Well, I haven’t eaten I’m just wondering if….

“Okay.” Tiffany said. “I’ll wait at the lobby.”

Tiffany already left and Taeyeon was still shocked.

“She said yes.” Taeyeon smiled at the thought of having dinner with Tiffany.

Yoong walks around the house searching for owner of the weird looking stuffed toy. He felt guilty that he shouted at her.

“Where could that girl be? What’s her name again?” Yoong moves his head as his eyes roams the place, he then saw the girl in the living room studying. He hid on the column to observe.

“She’s still in school?” Yoong asked to himself.

“A college student.” Yoong almost jumped upon hearing a voice behind him.

“Geez! You scared me!” Yoong said.

Jessica only giggled. “Are you looking for Seohyun?”

“Yes..No…I mean.” Yoong leaned closer to Jessica and whispered. “Does your sister bite?”

Jessica let out a loud laugh which caught Seohyun’s attention.

“YAH! Quiet will you!” Yoong said. But too late Seohyun’s already heading towards them.

“Unnie?” Seohyun called to her sister.

“See for yourself.” Jessica said as she taps Yoong’s shoulder. “Nothing Seohyun~ah” Jessica yelled then leaves right before Seohyun arrives.

Yoong looked down and stretch his arms in front of Seohyun, he was holding keroro.

“Here’s your toy!”

Seohyun took the toy and stay there waiting if Yoong have still something to say. But then the guy just walked away.

“No apology?” Seohyun asked disappointedly

“Kwon Yoong never apologizes.” Yoong said with a smirk then walks away.

“So rude!” Seohyun thought to herself.

Yoong on the other hand felt relieved after walking out to Seohyun.

“Geez! That kids’ stare is no joke!” Yoong said holding his chest.

Yul is at the basement again working on his special project. He can’t help but smile. Here he is again creating his perfect world. Since when did he know how to daydream? And since when did he care about a girl?

“Jessica”.

He blames himself too much for Gyuri’s death. If she’s alive he probably has nieces and nephews right now. Yoong must be the happiest guy in the world. Since then he promised to put Yoong first before himself, he can’t fall for a girl unless Yoong does, unless Yoong is happy again.

He put the miniature of a boy and a girl kneeling on the grass in front of the roses. The boy is hugging the girl. He once again smiled while looking at the masterpiece.

“God! I can’t seem to run away from you Jessica! But I have to for now. What should I do?”

Yul let out a deep sigh then he heard a knock.

“Yul you in there?”

….

Jessica pouted as she sat on the grass under a big tree. She had been looking for Yul for an hour now but she can’t find him.

“Where could he be? I’m pretty sure he did not go out” Jessica said to herself. She roams her eyes to the place then sighs in frustration. Just then she found a door, she goes near it and knocks.

“Yul you in there?” Jessica asked.

Yul on the other side couldn’t move. “She can’t see this” Yul covered the miniature with a blanket.

Jessica didn’t hear any response so she opens the door.

Yul heard the door opening so he rushed to the door and collided with Jessica. They lost their balance and landed on the grass. Yul was on top of Jessica and their faces were few inches away from each other. Yul was about to get up but Jessica held him by the nape and pulls him for a kiss. Yul’s eye widened, he couldn’t move for a second. Jessica deepens the kiss. He can taste how sweet she was making him lose his control and responds to the kiss.

“Sica what are you doing?”

They broke the kiss after they ran out of air. Yul was still shock with his mouth open. Jessica caressed his cheek.

“Let me help you Yul. I won’t ask what you’re going through but please let me help you.” Jessica said giving him a loving smile.

“God why are you torturing me this much?” Yul forced a smile and gets up. He offers Jessica a hand.

“Let’s get inside. It’s getting too cold in here.”

Jessica took his hand and didn’t let go of it. They walk hand in hand. This time it’s not pretending.

“You need to update your profile and delete the ice princess nickname.” Yul said

“I’m like this only to you pabo.” Jessica said making Yul smile.

Thanks for accepting my invitation Tiffany. Taeyeon said, they were in front of Tiffany’s unit. Tiffany just nods.

“You better get going it’s pretty late. I’m tired and I want to rest now.” Tiffany said then opens her door.

“Sorry for being rude.” Taeyeon said making Tiffany looks back.

“I’ll get going now, take a good rest.” Taeyeon said then waves cutely making Tiffany giggle.

“Bye, till we meet again.” Tiffany said with a smile and closed her door.

“Till we meet again.. Sooyoung I owe you big time.”

 

....

Just give up Yul! stop pushing Sica away, you won't succedd anyway..XD

Yoong thinks of Seohyun as a kid. O.O wonder what will happen to them.

Taeny are friends now. SooSun i don't know what i'm going to do with them either. LOL

And my precious bias Hyoyeon i don't know what her character will be.. LOL..

...

I write everything on the spot so I don't know what's gonna happen either. keke

...

don't forget to comment. :)