....

My J

*have you guys heard "love sick" by our very own TaetiSeo?

I suggest you listen to it specially on YULSIC parts.

I'm so addicted to the song and so i'm making it the official OST.. :)

 

here it is.....:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzIlUmV5wIk

 

 

 

 

Chapter 4

Jessica can’t help but let out a deep sigh which made the cab driver glance to her from time to time.

“This is too much! Waking up married to a total stranger and the kiss….”

Jessica unconsciously touched her lips upon remembering the kiss that she shared with her “husband” a while ago. “But it felt….good!”…Yah! Jessica! Paboya! How can you think of it that way! You don’t even know him!” Jessica scolded herself.

*ring~…ring~… the sound of her phone put her senses back to reality.

*unregistered number?”

“Hello?”

“Hey, It’s me Yul, Just checking if the number you gave me really exists”.

“Of course it does! What makes you think I will give a false one?” Jessica said with irritation.

“Okay, bye then” Yul then hang up.

Aisssh! So irritating..

*ring~…ring~.. Jessica angrily answer the phone thinking it was Yul calling again.

YAH! I told you already…..

“Jessie?..... Are you okay?...

“Fany~ah”…..

...

What could be the flavor of her lip gloss? Strawberry? No cherry probably..

“So we need to get all the working drawings settled so we can now proceed to the presentation. By the way the scale model, how is it going?” Taeyeon said without noticing that Yul wasn’t paying attention.

Sooyoung and Taeyeon eyed Yul waiting for response.

“Ehem, Yul are you with us? Sooyoung said to Yul while snapping his fingers on Yul’s face.

“Uhm.. Yeah. You we’re saying? Yul said while switching his gaze to Taeyeon from Sooyoung.

“Uhm you just agreed to lend me a million dollars”. Sooyoung said in sarcasm.

“ I… uhmm..did?” Yul said with confusion.

“You know what you go home, we’ll settle this for now”. Taeyeon said while pushing Yul out of the conference room.  You clearly need a break, well maybe don’t come here for a week.

“I can’t do that there’s so much to do in here”. Yul said while stopping Taeyeon from pushing.

“We can cover you up for a week, or we can call Hyo over to back you up for the meantime.”

“Yeah, you’ll need it really”. Sooyoung butted in.

“I’ll get going then, see you guys” Yul said in defeat.

Yul went straight to the parking and head to his car. He sat there and does nothing for a while.

“strawberry scent.” Yul closed his eyes and sniff the familiar scent.

“Aissh! What am I doing? Yul smacked his head to get a certain blonde off his head. He turns the stereo on to help him forget about his “wife”.

“ ……and now we are about to hear the newly released track from the album “twinkle”  sung by Hwang Tiffany” called Love Sick……

It was the first time feeling like this
My entire heart has been taken from me
What do I do? What should I do?

 

“The heck?...

 

”…Give it back to me, my heart that you took without knowing
Why did you come inside without permission, without warning and shake me up?”.

 

“Okay that was so not helping!” Yul turned off the stereo harshly. Yul continued to drive, the only thing he want to do now is sleep. This is heck of a day for him.

………

Jessica was seating while watching her best friend who’s currently a guest on a radio station for the promotion of her newly released album.

 

“ ……and now we are about to hear the newly released track from the album “twinkle”  sung by Hwang Tiffany” called Love Sick……

…It was the first time feeling like this
My entire heart has been taken from me
What do I do? What should I do?

She can’t help but to raise her eyebrow upon hearing the song.

Yul”.

In front of you, I become ice
I ruin it all with good-for-nothing words
You might have thought that I was stupid
Why did you make me like this….

“I need air”. Jessica stood up and leaves the studio.

Why do I suddenly think about him…NO! I’m just stressed and it’s because of him! If he did not take advantage of my drunkenness then we wouldn’t be in this situation.

“Jessie… “Tiffany’s worried voice take her senses back.

“Are you okay? “You seem distracted.

“I’m fine fany~ah. Are you done with your schedule?

“Yes, let’s go so you can rest.” Tiffany said exposing her eyes smile.

….

“Mom, I’m home.” Yul said while closing the door. Yes he still lives in his parent’s place.  Ever since his twin brother started to ran away well not literally stowed away, he still comes home but very seldom, their mom asked Yul to stay at their mansion because she felt lonely living alone since their father is a workaholic.

“Yul!” Dinner’s ready, go change your clothes then let’s eat.” Mrs. Kwon said happily.

“Okay mom, Give me a minute”. Yul said as he heads upstairs where his room is.

After changing his clothes Yul went straight to the dining room where he heard a familiar voice.

“Hi dad! …….Yoong?”

“You’re here! Come on sit down and let’s eat first I know you guys have a lot to catch up”. Mrs. Kwon interrupted.

Yul stayed quiet all throughout the meal, he was observing his younger brother.

I wonder if he even knows what he did”.

After their dinner Mr. Kwon asked Yul for a talk, he knows it’s about his marriage.

“What are you planning to do son?” Mr. Kwon asked.

“We talked already, I explained this marriage was a mistake, she’s the one who bring up the divorce.” Yul said seriously.

“Thanks for understanding you brother Yul.” Mr. Kwon said as he tapped Yul’s shoulder.

“It’s my responsibility”. Yul smiled.

“Of course he’ll forgive me! Stupid Yul!”. The two men didn’t know that Yoong was actually listening to their conversation.

“Unnie!” Seohyun run to Jessica while crying.

“What happened here?” Jessica worriedly asked. Their house was so messy as if they were robbed.

“Dong Wook came here and threatened appa, he said he wants his money since he can’t have you.” Seohyun said.

“Where’s appa?”. Jessica asked.

“In his room”.

“Stay here, I’ll talk to him”. Jessica leaves Seohyun and went straight to their father’s room.

“Appa….

“Sooyeon~ah, I’m sorry”. Mr. Jung said.

“We’ll find a way appa, don’t worry”. Though Jessica didn’t know how to fix their problem she at least wants to lessen her father’s burden.

….

“Apology is not needed right Hyung?” Yoong asked his brothers

“Listen, understanding and forgiving is different”. Yul said while smiling.

“I’m expecting you to kill me actually”.

“Yoong…” Yul said as he eyed his brother.

“I didn’t mean anything”. Yoong said realizing he shouldn’t have said that.

“I’m fine now really, stop treating me like that! If you’re mad, go and hit me, I would appreciate that more!” Yoong said then walks away but he suddenly stopped.

“Your wife by the way is in a horrible situation, might as well check up on her”. Goodnight!

Yul was left puzzled.

“Horrible situation?”

 Yul took his phone and started typing.

….

Jessica was lying on her bed for hours now but she can’t still sleep.

How am I going to pay Dong Wook? Why did appa even borrowed from him, he should have let our company close”….

…~Keobi naseo shijakjocha anhae bwattdamyeon
Geudaen tudeoldaeji mara jom!...

“Huh? Who could this be?”

From: Kwon Yul

Meet me and my lawyer at the office tomorrow.

Jessica replied back.

To: Kwon Yul

Arraseo, I’ll go tomorrow morning.

Jessica hid her phone thinking Yul won’t be replying back anymore, but she was surprised when her phone ringed again.

From Kwon Yul:

Okay then, see you. Good night. Have a nice sleep. J

Jessica twitched her eyebrow.

“Should I reply or not?....Aishh! why should I!” Jessica put her phone on the side table and closed her eyes.

….

Yul was still holding his phone waiting for Jessica’s reply, but it’s been 5 minutes since his last message.

“Aissh! She’s not gonna reply!” Yul threw his phone and lay down harshly.

Just about then his phone rang. Yul stood up quick and read the message.

From: Jung Jessica.

See you, Good night.

Yul smile widely. He lay down again and closed his eyes with a smile.

“Night sica baby.”

 

........................................

I know the story progress is slow, but since this is my first time writing i'm asking you to bear with me!:)

thanks....XD

thanks for the comments and new subscribers!!