Unconsciously Seductress Princess Sica and her Stupid handsome Seobang

My J

Chapter 15

“Put me to sleep Seobang~ah!” Jessica said with aegyo to Yul when the latter was about to leave, it was after their dinner. Yul raised a brow with the princess’ request.

“Pweaasee??” Jessica said while pouting. Yul chuckled at the girl’s cuteness. How can he say no to that?

“Arraseo!” Yul said while smiling. He lies beside Jessica. The girl scooted and hugs him. Yul encircled his arm and put Sica’s head on his arm He rests his chin on her head and runs his finger on her hair. Her scent lingers on his nose and it was giving him a different sensation. Jessica put her warm hands on his chest which made him breathe hardly. He looks at the girl’s face and saw her sleeping already. He thanked that she already dozed off because he don’t know how long can he hold his growing desire to this goddess in his arms. He took Sica’s arms off him carefully not wanting to wake the girl up. He was about to get off from the bed when Jessica’s arm s around his waist.

“Sleep here Seobang~ah!” Jessica demanded. Yul couldn’t move for a second.

“But Sica we can’t sleep in one room.” Yul explained.

“I don’t care sleep here or you’ll feel my wrath!” Jessica said with authority. Yul was taken aback with his wife’s threat.

“Aiggoo my princess is so bratty!” Yul joked.

“Sleep.” Jessica commanded. They went back to their position a while ago. Not long enough Jessica is already in dreamland while it was another sleepless night for Yul. Jessica tilted her head up unconsciously and now face to face with Yul. His eyes landed on her kissable lips making him gulp.

“Dirty thoughts must go away!”Yul thought. He looks away to divert his attention to other things. But then thanks to temptation he is now looking at her lips again. He is so tempted to taste those lips again.

“Yul calm down. You can do it.” Yul cheered himself. He shut his eyes tightly but her hot breath against his cheek is not helping. He looks at her face again and focuses on her soft pair of lips.

“She’s a heavy sleeper, I’m pretty sure she won’t know. Just one peck I swear.”

He then leans closer and closes his eyes. He pressed his lips to hers, she moved slightly making Yul end the stolen kiss.

“Aigoo her lips are so sweet!I want more. Promise this is the last one.” Yul leans in again and kiss the sleeping girl but was surprised that Jessica responded. Yul’s eyes widen and break off the kiss.

“Sneaky Seobang!” Jessica said then giggles. Yul blushed from embarrassment.

“Sorry, let’s go to sleep.” Yul just said then closes his eyes. But his princess has a better plan. He felt her weight on him and once again felt her lips against his. He felt a slight bite on his lower lips asking for access. He opens his mouth to let her sweet one in. Their kiss became deeper and more passionate. Unlike their first ones this time it’s full of love. Jessica didn’t know herself what gives her the courage to do this, neither know how she learn how to kiss like this. It must be her heart that taught her. Yul’s hands are caressing her back as their tongue battles. Jessica leaned her hands on Yul’s chest. Jessica was ready to surrender her everything to this man. Yes she loves him. Their lips parted to take some air. She leans in again but Yul stops her.

“Baby we can’t yet.” Yul said though a burning desire can see in his eyes. Jessica furrowed her brows in confusion.

“God knows I want too baby but I’m not worth to have you yet.”

Jessica was more confused.

“Wait for me Sica.” Yul said then kisses her forehead. “Will you?”

Jessica nodded. Yul smiled to her.

“Let’s sleep.” Yul said then closes his eyes “Night Sicababy.”

“Goodnight Seobang.” Sica replied.

“God I love this woman! Please make her mine.”

Yul pouted as he eye Jessica preparing Yoong’s lunchbox.

“You’re making one for Yoong but nothing for me?” Yul asked making Jessica giggles.

“I won’t be making one for you because we’ll eat lunch together from now on.”

Yul’s face brightens like a kid who won a candy.

“Yes so that my stupid seobang won’t be jealous anymore.” Jessica eyed him meaningfully.

Yul is smiling like an idiot.

“Alright then but from now on I will take you to your office and fetch you then go home together.”

“No you’re going to tire yourself to much.” Jessica disagreed.

“NO! Seobang insist.”

“Why are you so stubborn?”

“You are too last nig….”

“SHUT UP!” Jessica widens her eyes. Yul smirked.

“Fine! Stupid Seobang.”

“WHHHAATT?? FOR REAL?” Taeyeon asked Yul hysterically.

“Yes I’m going to confess tonight.” Yul said while smiling.

“Finally! Geezz! How did you change your mind? Did you guys you know. Do it?” Taeyeon said naughtily.

“No we don’t ert!” Yul said then push Taeyeon away.

“I’m happy for you bro.” Taeyeon said sincerely.

“Thanks Tae. How about the date you were saying yesterday?” Yul asked.

“Still confidential.”

Yoong gives the envelope to a certain guy. “This is what we had agreed. I added a bonus since I love what you did.”

The guy looked at Yoong confusedly. “I’m sorry sir but I can’t accept this.”

“What?” Yoong asked.

“I failed to do my job Mr. Kwon. My car broke down on the way to the bar so when I got there you already left.” The guy explained.

Yoong shrugged his shoulder. “Take it still, your idea of giving threat to my brother works perfectly.”

The guy furrowed his brow.

“I didn’t send him anything Mr. Kwon.”

“The threat was real then. !”

“LUNCH TIME!!!!!” Sooyoung screamed the moment he enter Yul’s office.

“I’m sorry guys but I’m eating with Sica.” Yul said.

“What? You ditched us for your wife?” Sooyoung said.

“Yes! Bye guys.” Yul waved at the two boys then leaves.

Yul walks excitedly as he enters Jung Corp. He heads straight to Jessica’s office. The secretaries greeted him and guided him to Jessica’s private office.

“Thanks” Yul said to the secretary. He twisted the doorknob carefully opens it slightly. He saw his princess seriously working.

“She’s so pretty even when serious.”

He walks in without making any sound. He succeeded to get in without the girl noticing.

“GREETINGS MY PRINCESS, YOUR PRINCE IS NOW HERE TO TAKE YOU OUT FOR LUNCH.” Yul said playfully making Jessica giggles.

“You’re such a dork!”

“You look so pretty while working baby.” Yul said as he heads closer to Jessica.

“Thanks my handsome Seobang!” Jessica said sweetly.

“I’m not stupid seobang anymore?” Yul smirked.

“NAH! You’re still a STUPID SEOBANG.”

Yul laugh. “Let’s go?” Yul lend his hands to Jessica which the latter took.

They ate lunch nearby and the people can’t help but smile at the sweet couple. After an hour Yul took Jessica back to her office and leaves. Not long enough she received a message from Yul.

From: Seobang

Will you go out on a date with this handsome Seobang?

Jessica giggles then scrolls down to look at the picture attached. It was Yul smiling so bright.

To: Seobang

Why should I?

Jessica teased.

From: Seobang

Because I’m handsome. XD

Jessica laughs at the guy’s reply.

To: Seobang

Alright see you then.

From: Seobang

Tae will take you to the special place and you’re handsome Seobang will be waiting.

To: Seobang

Arraseo Seobang~ah. Stop replying and work N.O.W.!!!

Jessica hid her phone.

“We’ll take the guy down tonight.” The big guy said to his companions.

“Alright we’ll be having a great time tonight! It’s been a while!” one guy said as if he’s hungry to beat someone.

“That boy will die but if he’s lucky he can spend his lifetime on a wheelchair! HAHA” The bigger guy’s laugh echoed all throughout the warehouse.

“They should know who they go against to.”

 

....

And a short update.. LOL I DITCHED MY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL..XD

Yulsic almost did it.. Just so you know I'm a byunreader too...so i'm thinking if i will post rated scene..SHOULD I GUYS?keke

KKABYUL IS BBACCCK!! That's all thanks to Unconsciously seductress SICA! LOL

Yul will propose but the gangsters are on the way...NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

YOONNNGGG save your brother!!!!!!!!!!!

...

comments??keke