......

My J

Chapter 2

“Have you reached him yet Soo?” Yul asked while walking back and forth. Sooyoung mouthed “no” which stressed him more. He switched his look from Sooyoung to Taeyeon.

“How about you Tae?”  Taeyeon shakes his head for a negative response.

“DANG”!! Where are you Yoong?!!!

*knock knock

“Sir Yul you’re on the news.”

He quickly grabs the remote and turns the T.V. on.

“The famous young Arch. Kwon Yul was spotted sleeping right on the street this morning. One witness said that he was drunk and passed out. What shocked his fans more is the ring that he was wearing. Later it was confirmed that he did got married to the socialite Jung Jessica last night through the leaked photos that has been spreading on the internet. The guy who did the wedding ceremony confirmed it himself that the wedding is not fake. The couple seems so in love that they were able to register their marriage right away. The reporters tried to ask Mr. Kwon questions but he didn’t answer any of it…

*Arch. Kwon why are you sleeping in the street? Are you drunk?

* Did you passed out?

*Why are you wearing a ring?  Are you married?.....

Yul breathe heavily while watching the news.

“What you gonna do now Yul?” Soo asked while still looking at the television.

“Chase my brother”? Yul said as he weakly sat on his swivel chair.

“Are you serious? You guys roamed the whole Asia last time you CHASED each other.” Sooyoung said sarcastically.

“That Jung Jessica is hot though, that .” Taeyeon butted in with a smirk.

“Seriously BYUNTAE?” Yul widened his eye to his best friend.

“Your dilemma made me hungry so you’ll treat me lunch today”

“I always treat you lunch Shikshin.

“Your marriage is probably invalid. It wasn’t you who married her anyway.” said Taeyeon who is now reading a magazine.

“And how the hell am I supposed to tell them that? I can’t even find Yoong to back me up.”

“Geezz! Divorce her then and your problem is over! Come on let’s go grab something to eat I’m starving! Sooyoung said and head to the door, Yul followed but stopped when he noticed Taeyeon is not following, and instead he is grinning like a fool on the magazine he was reading.

“BYUNTAE! Stop staring at those girls’s ! YUL shouted at his y friend.

“Alright coming!”

 

KCK Design.  Jessica said softly as she stands in front of the most famous architectural firm in Korea.

“I can do it!” She let out a deep sigh then walks inside the building.

“Excuse me. Is Mr. Kwon Yuri here?” Jessica asked the receptionist as she flashed a smile.

The lady smiled at her back. “Yes he’s here, do you have any appointment with him ms?”

“Jessica, Jung Jessica. I don’t have but there’s something I need to discuss with him. It’s an emergency.”

“I’m sorry but you have to schedule an appointment for you to see him, but if it’s an emergency you can just wait for him here since it’s almost lunch time, he usually goes out with Mr. Choi and Mr. Kim for lunch.”

“Okay I’ll just wait for him here then, Thank you.” Jessica said and turns around to go to the waiting area but she bumped into someone making her lose her balance but since the guy is very lean and his reflexes are quick he prevented her from falling.

“Are you okay?” He said with a worried tone.

“Yes, I’m okay thanks, sorry for being clumsy.” She said while fixing her messy hair she take a look at her savior after only to get surprised.

“Kwon Yuri.” She uttered softly as she stares at her “husband”.

….

..you better run, run, run, run run….” Oh crap Victoria is calling again! Why can’t she leave me alone! Yul harshly put his phone back to his pocket.

Yah! You’re ring tone is irritating me! Can you just turn that thing off! Sooyoung said as he covers his ears.

So nyeo shi dae is amazing! Those 9 pair of legs. Uuhhmm!! Taeyeon said while grinning like a fool.

You’re a disgusting ert! Sooyoung said as he elbowed Taeyeon. Forget about that girl okay I’m too hungry to think of your girl problems!

*elevator opens and exposed fan girls waiting for them.

“Move and get back to work!” Sooyoung said as he parts the girls on the way. Seriously I’m tired of saying that line like every freak’n day!

Yul is so lost that he didn’t notice a girl who turned around that made them clash. Thanks to his strength and reflexes he prevented the girl’s fall.

“Are you okay?” He said with a worried tone.

“Yes, I’m okay thanks, sorry for being clumsy.” The girl said as she fixes her hair, she then look at him after and just stares.

“Jung Jessica” my wife… Yul speaks through his mind.

“Uh oh! Vic the witch is coming! Yul hide! Taeyeon interrupted.

But it was too late Victoria was to close. Yul panicked and couldn’t think of anything.

“Sorry Jessica”.

Sica baby! Yul said loudly then leaned closer and gave his “wife” a passionate kiss.