Taeny's progress

My J

Chapter 7

“I can’t believe I’m going to die at 26! Good bye butts, do they have butts in heaven?” Taeyeon mumbles to himself.

Sooyoung was sitting beside Taeyeon holding the ice on his cheek. “Aisssh! This midget! Quiet will you I’m injured here!

Yul walks in the room after checking up on Jessica and her friends. He let out a deep sigh then crossed his arms under his chest.

“Explain.” It was cold with authority.

Taeyeon started to speak up but he was stuttering.

“You know..uhhmm.. this..”

“Kim Taeyeon your get up is irritating and your stuttering is making me angrier, now give me the best reason you could ever come up with or else I’ll cut your heads and feed it to the sharks!” Yul’s voice was booming all over the room making the two shivers.

“Well I heard your secretary talking to you on the phone, I told Sooyoung you’re going here with Jessica and…….”

“And?” Yul said waiting for Taeyeon to continue.

“Victoria heard.” Sooyoung continued

Yul Threw his head back in frustration.

“That’s why we’re here to stop Victoria.” Taeyeon said. “Promise we won’t interrupt you and Jessica.”

“Well you just did midget.”

“One more thing Yul.”

Yul looked back to Sooyoung.

“The hotel is fully booked and we don’t have a place to stay.”

Yul face palmed.

“That’s just great!”

….

“How did you know I’m here?” Jessica asked her two best friends.

“We followed you this morning” Tiffany said.

“It was her idea!” Sunny said while pointing at Tiffany.

“Well you know, we’re here to make sure that you’ll be okay. I mean we don’t know Yul that much, we don’t want you getting hurt or something.” Tiffany said sincerely

“Listen, me and Yul is doing a business here and not what you think we’re doing.”

“Still Jessie, we want your heart’s safety.” Tiffany insisted.

….

“I’m sorry about what happened earlier, my friends probably freak yours out.” Yul said apologetically

They were walking at the seashore to get some fresh air after the chaotic incident happened.

“Well, we aren’t really expecting them to be here I must apologize on behalf of my friends too.” Jessica said shyly.

Yul stopped from walking which made Sica stop too.

“Sica can we stop this?.... I mean this awkward formality thingy. It’s uncomfortable don’t you think so?”

Sica smiled “Yeah it’s really uncomfortable.”

Yul smiled back. “So can we start anew?”

Jessica nodded.

“I’m Kwon Yul.” Yul offered a handshake.

“Jung Jessica, nice to meet you.” Jessica said then accepts the handshake.

“This is better.” Yul said then let out a laugh, a sincere one, sounds like he’s very happy. Something he forgot a long time ago.

Jessica laughs along with him.

“He’s happy, I haven’t seen him laugh like that after Gyu..”

“Don’t say her name!” Taeyeon interrupted making Sooyoung look at Tae.

“Come on everyone’s happy now, Yoong moved on, besides it happened three years ago.” Sooyoung said.

Taeyeon let out a deep sigh. “Why don’t you find Jessica’s friend and apologize to her first.” Taeyeon said.

Just about then Tiffany and Sunny pass by. Taeyeon pushed Soo towards the two girl’s direction. He tried to escape but too late the two ladies already saw him, making Sunny roll her eyes.

“Uhmm… Hi.. Can I talk to you for a second?” Sooyoung said while scratching the back his head.

“I’ll leave you too.” Tiffany said then pointed at Soo. “I’m watching you.” Tiffany turns around saw Taeyeon.

“So you’re actually a guy?” Tiffany said then chuckled and walks away, making Taeyeon blush. “This Kim Taeyeon is so handsome in person.”

“You see I didn’t intended to you know..uhmm.. touch you, I thought that was my..uhh.. coconut.. well you just appear out of nowhere and…yeah .. I’m so sorry about what happened.” Sooyoung said shyly.

“You done?” Sunny said.

“Yes.”

“Great.” Sunny walks away making Sooyoung run after her.

“Hey, what should I do for you to forgive me? I’ll do everything!”

Sunny stopped upon hearing what Sooyoung said. She smirked as an idea popped out to her mind.

“Everything?” Sunny repeated.

“Yes, everything.”

“LEAVE ME ALONE!” Sunny shouted making him step back.

“OOHH!!! Fierce, your type of girl.” Taeyeon teased.

“I’ll make her fall easily, just like how I swallow my food.”

(….BAD SOOYOUNG XD…)

“So you owe me information!” Jessica said. They we’re now sitting on the sand.

“Oh… Yes. Well I’m Kwon Yul, 26 years old, I run an architectural firm with a two weirdoes…

Jessica chuckled.. Yul laughs too

“I love MA juice, type AB, I’m Mickey mouse’s biggest fan, I love Friday, I stick my tongue out while sleeping..

“HAHAHA.” Jessica finally let out a loud laugh her face was so red.

“What? Is that funny?” Yul said he was smiling widely.

“That makes you a weirdo too!”

“I guess I am…. I have a brother, we’re twin actually.”

“You really do have a twin a brother?” Jessica asked amusingly.

“Yeah.” Yul said looking at Jessica

“Whom I married?”

“It doesn’t matter let’s just say we are two people who are meant to meet to help each other.” Yul said.

“Okay I think it’s settled then.” The two of them stayed seated witnessing the sun set.

“UH OH!! The witch is coming!” Taeyeon said as he turned away from the bar and went to the dancing Sooyoung.

“SOO! Our mission is on! The witch is coming!

Sooyoung stopped from dancing and immediately look for Victoria.

“Where?”

“There!” Taeyeon pointed the approaching woman. 

“Where’s Yul?” Sooyoung asked.

“Seashore with Jessica. What should we do?” Taeyeon is already in panicked.

“Let me think Tae!” Sooyoung said.

“OMO!! She’s coming! She’s heading towards here! “ Taeyeon nervously said.

“Tae? Soo?”

“VICTORIA!” The two men said in chorus.

“What brought you here?” Sooyoung said smiling.

“Please stop playing games where’s Yul.” Victoria said arrogantly

“Oh unfortunately he’s not here! He’s in Seoul! “Taeyeon said.

Victoria’s expression became more annoyed.

“Don’t get me started Kim Taeyeon!”

“I’m telling you the truth..and.. WWOOAAHH!! Is that a… PIMPLE? OMO It’s so HUGE and RED!” Taeyeon said exaggeratedly

Victoria being so conscious about her looks panicked and went to the washroom in full speed.

“I got this bro.” Taeyeon said then wink at Sooyoung.

Taeyeon waited until Victoria gets in the washroom, he sneaked in then locks the door leaving Victoria inside.

“HAHA! I’m the best at this.” Taeyeon screamed in victory.

“Kim Taeyeon?”

Taeyeon froze upon hearing the familiar voice.

“What are doing in a ladies room?”  Tiffany asked looking at him weirdly

“I..uhhh..

“The first time I saw you, you’re wearing a woman’s dress and now you’re in a ladies room, are you by a chance GAY?” Tiffany asked again.

“HOHO!!Me??GAY? HAHA! You’re funny!”

Tiffany keep a straight face. “Whatever! Can you move? I’m going in.

“NOOO!! Taeyeon said pushing Tiffany’s hand on the door knob.

“What? Why?”

“I left a… You know my stomach’s not doing well and I kinda like.. you know.”

“EWWW!!” Tiffany yelped “You’re disgusting!” Tiffany gave him a disgusting look and left.

Sooyoung saw Tiffany walked out with a disgusted expression seconds after Taeyeon followed, he looked pissed off.

“What happened?” Soo asked.

“Aiisshh! Don’t ask!” Taeyeon said then drank the beer straight. Taeyeon looked at Tiffany who’s telling something to Sunny while pointing at their direction. He can see Sunny laugh.

“Wooaahh!! Now she’s telling her friend too? I think she’ll even broadcast it on T.V.! Well I’m not going to let her do that.”

Taeyeon tapped Sooyoung’s shoulder and walk towards Tiffany.

“Yah! Where are you going?” Sooyoung shouted.

“No he can’t be gay!” Tiffany said after walking away from Taeyeon.

“What’s with the expression?” Sunny asked

“The two weirdoes in there.” Fanny said while pointing at Sooyoung and Taeyeon making sunny laugh.

“Yeah and one’s heading towards here.” Sunny said making her nervous.

“What?” Tiffany said then turns her head towards the two men’s direction only to be face to face with Taeyeon. She can smell his breath mixed with alcohol, “It actually smells good.”

She was shocked when Taeyeon gave her a hot kiss which she don’t know why the hell she responded.

Taeyeon broke the kiss after they ran out of air

“Call me gay one more time and I’ll do more than that!” Taeyeon smirked then walks away leaving the dumbfounded Tiffany.

Sunny’s eyes widened and Sooyoung’s mouth was left opened.

 

Kim Taeyeon

Hwang Tiffany

 

TAENY IS HOT!!!!

 

......

Hello!!

Sorry YULSIC shippers there's no sweet moments for Yulsic in this chapter..

I have to make progress to the other couples....keke

....

Evil Sooyung! XD

UH OH!! Taeyeon what did you do?? Fany didn't say anything to Sunny!!!

...

I'm making the chapter 8  now hopefully i can post it up later..*HOPEFULLY!!

If I didn't post anything it means I failed..:) keke

..

thanks for commenting and new subscribers.

Guys keep asking it's where i get most of my ideas from.. Don't you know that you're the one keeping this fic alive..keke

so keep asking...XD kamsahamnida! *bows 90 degrees!

enjoy reading...:)