The Wedding / It started with a nwespaper and it ends in a newspaper.

My J

                                

YAY!! Yulsic wedding picture! keke

It's my first time using photoshop so It's not that great! keke

SO yeah! This is it! The finale...*cries.

 

     To all the subscribers! I really appreciate your comments! :) Thank you for the support thought there are a lot of typos and grammatical errors. XD!

Anyway, SEQUEL???? I'm thingking about it....:) I don't know what to write next still but for now! gaahh classes starts again so yeah!  I have a month to think of another story or sequel IDK yet! LOL... 

 

HOPE YOU ENJOY THE ENDING!!

 

YULSIC IS REAL!!!!

 

 

Please play the song before reading so you can feel the YULSIC love fully. hehe

                              

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD0SbMPYXZY

 

 

 

Chapter 21

"Oh please Fany~ah! It's not you who's getting married." Sunny rolled her eyes to her exaggeratedly crying friend.

"You're really getting married." Tiffany said while wiping her tears away.

"Err? I've been like married to him for a year now." Jessica said.

"And she lives with him." Sunny added.

Tiffany smiled awkwardly upon realizing what the two said. "Oh yeah." She said while scratching the back of her head.

...

"This is it." Yul said to his reflection. He smiled at the thought of being married to Jessica for real. Finally she'll be his. He can shout to the whole world that the princess is his.

"I'm definitely more handsome than you." His thought was cut upon hearing his brother's voice from behind. He looks back and smiled to him.

"Nervous? Want to run away?" Yoong joked.

"Heck no!" Yul threw a pillow to him making Yoong laugh.

"I can't believe that you're getting married! Aren't I the one who thought of settling down first?"

Yul looked at him worriedly. Yoong threw the pillow back.

"Stop that look!" He smiled widely and walks towards Yul.

"I'm fine so stop worrying about me okay, you see I'm handling our company perfectly better than Dad actually!" Yoong boasted making the elder Kwon laugh.

Then there was a moment of silence.

“Gyuri….She’ll always be my angel, my guardian angel.” Yoong said with a contented smile.

"When I saw you on that bed almost lifeless, when I heard mom crying every night, Tae, Soo, everyone around me worries for you, seeing Jessica so hurt with the thought of you dead..... i don't want to be the reason of everyone's pain. I don't want to be the pain in the anymore.... I don't want to lose my brother." Yoong said in a serious tone.

"Since this is the first step to your new life I want to make things right!." He held Yul by his shoulders.

"I want you to just think about Jessica, your future kids and.......you."

Yul can feel his tears flowing continuously on his cheeks.

"You asked me before you'll do everything to make me happy right?"

Yul nodded.

"Well... I want you to be the happiest groom today and the happiest man in the future. Because you deserve it bro."

Yul's shoulders were shaking due to his crying.

"Aissssh! This is getting cheesy! Go out there and get married." Yoong said playfully to make his brother stop from crying."

"Yeah." Yul chuckled while wiping his tears away.

"Thanks bro. For bringing Jessica to my life." Yul said.

"I know I have the greatest taste in the world." Yoong joked.

"That I agree."

The two boys laugh.

“I’m happy to see that smile again Sooyeon~ah” Mr. Jung said happily. They were now in front of the door where the wedding ceremony will be held. The old Jung is also teary eyed.

“Appa…” Jessica slightly hit her father’s arm.

“I’m sure your mom is smiling right now in heaven.”

Jessica hugs her father tightly.

“I’m sorry to break the moment but the ceremony will start in a minute.” The wedding planner said while smiling.

“Yeah, thanks.” Jessica said breaking the hug.

“Ready?” Mr. Jung asked.

“Yes.”

Yul breathes in to calm himself as he can’t help but be nervous.

“Nervous eh?” Taeyeon whispered. “Well better be, Fany said she’s scary when she’s on HellSica mode, she’s pretty violent too.” He let out a sarcastic smile.

“Aisshh this midget……” Yul was about to scold Taeyeon when the music played indicating the arrival of the bride. Yul once again felt his heart about to explode.

“All rise for the bride” The minister announced but Yul can’t hear anything anymore. He’s attention is on the opening door and to his princess is behind it.

Until finally the door reveals his beautiful bride, he gasped upon seeing her breath taking beauty and Yul can’t help but tear up in joy. He felt his brother squeezing his shoulder but his tears still flows continuously. He once again looks up to see his bride smiling at him and mouthed.

“I love you.”

He smiled back at her then took his handkerchief to wipe his tears.

The guests can’t help but to tear up as well, they were touched seeing the groom cry. Jessica felt very lucky to have this man. Until finally Jessica and his dad are now in front of Yul, Mr. Jung hugged his daughter before turning to Yul.

“I’m now giving my princess to you, please take care of her.” Mr. Jung said trying to hold back his tears.

“I will…Dad.” Yul said then hugged the old Kwon.

After that Mr. Jung took Jessica’s hand and gives it to Yul.

“You’re so beautiful baby” Yul said as he takes Jessica’s hand.

“And you look handsome seobang” Jessica said back smiling.

Yul smiled and guided Jessica to the altar he still can’t take his eyes off from his bride. When they reached the altar the minister started the ceremony.

“Good day friends and family! We all gathered here to witness as Yul and Jessica takes their first step to a new life……”

That’s the only thing Jessica and Yul understood as they were lost in each other’s eyes. For them they are enjoying the moment in their own special world. They went back to reality when they were asked to say their vows which they personally made.

Jessica goes first..

"Seobang..." Jessica said while looking at Yul's eyes. Yul caressed Jessica's hands while smiling. Jessica looks at the minister and asked.
"I can say everything i want to say right?"

"Yes you can" the minister answered. Jessica smiled sweetly then looks back to Yul.
"You're stupid!" Jessica said making Yul's and the guests' eyes widen.
"You should have let me be with you during the time you're suffering. Yes you're my source of strength and it won't change even if you can no longer walk. But it doesn't matter now, you'll stay with me forever right?
Yul can't help but smile at his ice princess.
Yes she'll always be an ice princess even at times like this.
"Right?" Jessica repeated with a deadly glare.
"Yes baby." Yul said still smiling.
Jessica blushes and smiled sweetly again.
And she's bipolar sometimes too but He doesn't care at all, with her cute actions like what she's doing right now melts his heart completely.
"But even if you're the most stupid person in the world I will still proudly tell that I love you and I never regret that I waited for the day that I'll be with you again. I'm thankful for this day that you're here. Thank you for coming into my life, for being my strength, my protector, my clown, my architect who renovated my once boring world. Thank you seobang for being mine. I love you so much." Jessica wipes Yul's tears which are continuously flowing again. She never thought that her strong Yul cries a lot. Yul took Jessica's hand from his cheeks and kisses it lovingly.

"I Jessica Jung promises to love you, do my best to learn how to cook for you, Massage you when you come home tired. I will be here for you when you need me. I don't do all of these but for you I'll break my law. Because I'm only like this and will always be like this just for you my stupid seobang."

Though Yul is crying he smiled at her last remarks.

Then it was Yul's turn to say his vows.
He took a long breath first before speaking.

"Sicababy?...my ice princess?... I still don't know what to call you yet." Yul smiled to his now blushing bride.
"But what I'm sure of is after this ceremony I can tell everyone that you're my wife. And yeah this seobang of yours is stupid but I know and you know that marrying you is not a stupid thing to do." Jessica pouted making Yul chuckles.
"And up to now I'm wondering if I'm dead or it's you who came down from heaven."

"Well that was cheesy" Sooyoung whispered to Taeyeon but Sunny heard it and give a wanna-die-look. He gulped and looks away.

"This second life that was given to me is meant to be spent with you. You're the reason why I'm here, you brougth me back here. Before when I wake up in the morning I'm thanking god for another day but now I'm thanking him for starting my day with an angel beside me who I get to see first thing in the morning. And when I look at you I'm million percent sure that It's you who I want to be with for the rest of my life, i want to make a family with you, I know our kids will be beautiful because they have a godess mom. My brother sure does have a great taste." Yul said then looks to his twin.

"I know." Yoong said creating laughter.
"Out of all the girls that night thank god it's her you met." Yul added once again made the crowd laugh though they themselves were already tearing up a while ago.
Yul looks back to his bride.

"I Kwon Yul promises to protect you with all my might, No matter how others criticize your cooking they will be my favorite ones, your deadly stares will always look sweet for me, hellsica will be heaven too and I won't mind feeling your wrath every day." Jessica hits his chest lightly.
"I will love only you today, tomorrow, in the future and in my next lives if there will be and I'll be gladly to be called your stupid seobang wifey. I love you so much."

They were once again lost in each other's stare.

"Finally, the most awaited part. I now pronounce you as husband and wife.

You may now kiss the bride.

Yul could not wait any longer he pulled his wife for a passionate kiss not minding the people around them. Jessica on the other hard doesn’t mind them as well. All she cares about is her Yul. They parted when they needed air.

"I'm presenting you Mr. Yul and Jessica Kwon." The guests cheered for the newlyweds as the two once again shared a kiss.

"I love you Mrs. Kwon" Yul said after they parted.

"And I love you my stupid handsome seobang." Jessica answered.

A year later

 “Baby, are you sure you’re okay? I told you I can skip work today.” Yul said worriedly to his wife on the other line.

“Yes I’m fine seobang just focus on your work and I’ll wait for you to come back.” Jessica replied with still a gloomy mood.

“Okay baby just take a rest and I’ll be there once I finish my work today.” Yul said with a comforting tone.

“Okay seobang, I love you bye.”

“I love you too Sicababy.” Yul said and waited for Jessica to end the call.

“Pretty normal for a pregnant woman.” Taeyeon eyed Yul as if saying everything will be fine.

“She’s fine when we woke up.” Yul sigh as he leans back to his chair.

“Yeah they’re moody.”

It was one heck of a long day for Yul how he wished he could fast forward everything until he comes home. He’s been worried for her all day and he couldn’t focus on his work too.

“Hey Yul, you can go home if you want, were almost done anyways.” Sooyoung said to Yul.

“Is it okay?” Yul asked.

“Yeah go home now.” Teayeon said while smiling at him.

Yul stood up excitedly and taps his best friends’ shoulders.

“You guys are the best.” Yul said then leaves.

Jessica was sitting in the couch while staring at the clock. She wanted Yul to come home badly and all she does is to sulk all day. She once again pouted when she remembered what she saw this morning, the reason why she’s not in a good mood.

“Aish! Why did we ever go to that party? Stupid Tiffany!” She said then crossed her arms at the top of her now big tummy. Just then she heard the door opened and it reveals her husband. She was shocked upon seeing him.

“Why are you here already?” Jessica asked. Yul kissed her forehead.

“My work is done for the day and I came home quickly because my princess is so sad.” Yul said then kisses her on the lips.

Jessica pouted after the kiss. Yul chuckled at her cuteness.

“Come on baby what’s wrong?” Yul asked.

“Am I ugly to you now seobang?” Jessica asked with a sad face making Yul laugh.

“YAH! What’s so funny about that?” Jessica hit Yul’s arm and send him a deadly glare.

“What makes you think about that? Yul s his arms around Jessica’s waist and kisses her on the top of her head.

“This.” Jessica said then gave him the newspaper.

 

 

Yul take a look at it.

“You look amazing baby.” Yul said sincerely.

“But I’m faaatt!” Jessica whined.

“Well you’re pregnant so it’s normal.”

Jessica’s eyes widens upon hearing her husband’s answer.

“So you’re telling me I’m really fat?” Jessica yelled then pushed Yul away.

“Baby I…..”

“Sleep on the couch! Stupid Seobang!” Jessica said then walks out and locks herself to their bedroom.

Yul was left with his mout widely opened.

“Woah! Isn’t she the one who said she’s fat?” Yul asked still can’t believe what happened.

Then again she’s pregnant so he decided to follow and comfort her.

“Baby..” Yul knocks on the door.

“Go away!” Jessica shouted.

“Let’s go eat, I haven’t eaten yet, I’m sure you haven’t either.” Yul said calmly.

“I don’t care! I need to go on a diet since I’m “FAT”! Jessica yelled with the emphasis on the word fat.

“Hey, you’re not fat and even if you are I don’t care, to me you’re the iest woman in the universe!” Yul said but he didn’t hear anything back. Not long enough the door opens slowly.

“Really?” Jessica said while pouting. Yul cups her face and smiled at her.

“And the prettiest!” Yul added making the girl blush. He once again fell in love with her more.

“Let’s go eat?” Yul asked and Jessica nodded while smiling. He pulled her for a warm embrace and kisses her head.

“I love you and you’ll always be beautiful in my eyes!” Yul said.

“I love you too Seobang.”

“So I won’t be in the couch tonight?” Yul asked.

Jessica kissed him on the lips passionately. Guess he doesn’t need to hear the answer anymore.

 

                                                                                             --THE END--

 

BTW MY REAL NAME IS NOT SAM HOLMES. XD

PLEASE COMMENT FOR ME FOR THE LAST TIME! HEHEHE

...

Bye!!

please watch out for my next fanfics!

LOVE YAHHH!!!