....

My J

Chapter 3

 

……

“Uh oh! Vic the witch is coming! Yul hide! The shortest of the three guys said making her “husband” uneasy, he looked straight into her eyes and said.

Sica baby! Then he leaned closer and gave her a passionate kiss. Jessica’s eyes widens as she felt her body trembling making her knees weak.

Sica baby? Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Victoria said in chorus.

“What the hell Yu”….Jessica said while trying to regain her strength but she was cut by Yul and drag her outside the building.

“Yah! Kwon Yul! You can’t run away from me!” Victoria screamed.

“Yah! Yul.. My lunch!” Sooyoung shouted.

Taeyeon on the other hand was smiling widely. “Things are getting more interesting, come on Soo I’ll cover up for Yul today.”

“Finally you said something good Taeng”!

….

Yah! Where are you taking me? Let go of me! Jessica said while trying to escape from Yul’s grip.

Yul stop in front of a car and open its door.

“Get in.” He said with authority.

“I don’t like.” Jessica gave her icy glare to her “husband”.

“Do I need to carry you..

Fine! Jessica said and gets inside the car. Her eyes followed to Yul who is now getting in the car too. The moment he sat on the driver’s seat he leaned closer to Jessica again making her let out a dolphin scream.

EEKKk!!! What are you doing! Jessica said as she pushes Yul away.

“Yah my ears! I’m trying to put your seatbelt on!”

”I can put it on myself! ert!”

“I’m starving let’s eat first then we’ll talk.” Yul said and drove off.

“Home” Yoong smiled widely while standing in front of the Kwon Mansion.

Yoong let out a deep sigh when he looks around the mansion. All of his childhood memories with his twin brother came back. The way they run around when they try to escape their nannies because they don’t want to take a bath, their secret hideout where Yul usually ask him to hide to whenever they got busted from their silly tricks, Yul then ended up getting all the punishment, the tree where they get most of their wounds from climbing. He can’t help but chuckle, but everything changes when he started to run away from his family, his brother, from everything. Yes, how he hopes everything will go back to normal just like when they were kids. Then maybe he will stop being a pain in the .

“ Yoong, you’re back.”

Yoong smiled upon seeing the old yet still beautiful lady.

“Mom!” Yoong run to his mother and gave her hug.

“How have you been?” Do you still.....

“Mom, I’m fine you don’t need to worry about me”

“That’s good to hear sweetie”

“Mom”. Yoong said as he breaks their hug.

“Yes?”

“I’m hungry”….

“Hold on right there! What do you mean it wasn’t you I married? I might be drunk but I’m pretty sure it was you! Listen I’m not after anything! I in fact I want a divorce!” Jessica tried to be calm but she failed.

“I’m telling you the truth! It was my twin brother you married! I have a proof that I’ve been working overnight with my best friend Kim Taeyeon.”

“You know what? Whatever! I just want a divorce that’s it”! Jessica raised both of her hands to show she has no time for excuses.

“Sure! We’re both a victim here okay! Don’t worry about it! I’ll take care of the papers and all…” Just before Yul finished talking, he spotted Victoria walking in the restaurant, her eyes were roaming around the place obviously looking for him.

“But I would appreciate a little help from you right now!” Yul said as he hides himself.

“You’re so weird! I won’t fall from any of your tricks again!” Jessica rolled her eyes with irritation.

“Please! Divorce isn’t cheap you know!”

“Fine! What help?”

“Be sweet and let’s act like a normal newlywed couple in 3….2….

“What?.....”

…1

Yul grab her hand and smiled to her sweetly.

“Sica baby, what do you want to eat? “

“Here he goes again! That smile! Why do you have to be so handsome!”.

She smiled at him back

“ I will have……

“Don’t I deserve an explanation?” Victoria said loudly making a scene.

Yul looked away and face Victoria.

“There nothing to explain, it was you who cheated so we’re over and now I’m HAPPILY married.” Yul said seriously.

“But Yul……

“You see.. Jessica interrupted which made Yul twitch his eyebrow.

…whatever happened between you and my “HUSBAND” is all in the past, he’s so over with it and we’re happy now, I love him so much that letting him go is no were possible, right seobang? Jessica switched her look from Victoria to Yul who’s now smiling widely.

“Of course Sica baby!” Yul said without taking his eyes off Jessica.

“ I’m not that easy to get rid of! We’ll see each other again soon!” Victoria said then stomped out of the restaurant.

Yul is still staring at Jessica which made her off guard.

“I lost my appetite! Get the papers ready then call me, I got to go now!” Jessica leaves her calling card on the table.

“I love him so much that letting him go is no were possible, right seobang?” Why does it sound so good coming from her…

 

............................................

yeah a boring chapter... mainhe...

anyway hope you keep up with me,,,kamsahamnida..:)

thanks for subscribing!