:(

My J

 

Chapter 18

Jessica roams her eyes in Yul’s room. Everything remained unmoved since the accident a month ago. She let out a sigh as her eyes landed on the brown envelope on top of Yul’s bed. She heads towards the bed and pick the envelope up.  Her heart skipped a beat upon knowing what’s inside. It was their divorce paper. She felt a lump on as her eyes began to fill.

“Is this what Yul’s going to say that night?”  Tears are now falling from her eyes.

“Jessica can we go now….” Yoong cut himself as he eyes the crying girl. “What’s wrong?”

Jessica looked up from Yoong helplessly. Yoong shifted his eyes from Jessica to the papers. He let out a sigh.

“Come follow me there’s something you need to see.”

“Wait Yoong! We’re not supposed to enter here!” Jessica said.

Yoong continued to unlock the basement as if he did not hear the girl. Jessica gasped when Yoong opened the door. She still remembers how Yul pushed her away when she accidently found this place.

Yoong turned the lights on and reveals Yul’s special project.

“A scaled model? What’s unusual about this? Yul is an architect and…..” Jessica’s thought was cut when she realized what the miniature was about.

Familiar scenes from the offices lobby. A girl struggling being held by a guy preventing her fall.“That’s how we met.”  Next miniature was the helicopter ride. Her visions now became blurry from the tears that are starting to fill her eyes. Then the kiss in the middle of the dance floor, the scene at the gazebo where Yul carried her because she fell asleep, the day when Yul helped her pull the thorn out from her finger. All the memories they shared were all in the miniature. He does cares for her since then. She wiped her tears and sat on the chair.

“This one is un finished.” Yoong said while pointing at the model.

It was still familiar to Jessica, the place where she waited for Yul but he didn’t come.

There was a girl, she was sure it was her. Then the boy, she was sure it was Yul.

Kneeling in front of her with a small box, PROPOSING.

“He was about to propose Jessica.” Yoong said. “I’m sorry.”

Just then Yoong’s phone rang. 

“Omma.”

Jessica looks up to Yoong and she can see how the guy’s reaction changed into a worried one.

“Arraeseo omma we’ll be there.” Yoong said then hangs up.

Yul followed the flickering lights though his eyes were hurting. He’s been in the dark for a long time. As he walks closer the lights becomes brighter. There he saw a familiar figure, her back was facing him. Then she turns around and smiled at him.

“Gyuri?”

“Yul oppa!”

“This is his second seizure and I’m afraid he won’t be able to survive if another seizure happens again. He’s not responding anymore.” The doctor explained.

“What do you mean?” Mr. Kwon asked.

“It’s either we’ll wait for him to go later or end his suffering now.”

“Hold on right there! Are you asking us to kill my brother?” Yoong asked angrily.

“As what I’ve said he’s not responding anymore.”

“THAT’S BUL!” Yoong cursed.

“Yoong!” Mrs. Kwon said calming her son.

Jessica stayed in the corner crying softly, she can’t think of anything anymore.

“Jessica.” Mr. Kwon’s tone asks for the girls’ decision.

Jessica looks up and wipes her tears away.

“Can I have a minute with Yul?” That’s the only thing she could think of right now. Mr. Kwon tapped her shoulder and left. Mrs. Kwon hugged her tightly then followed her husband.

“He can’t die! Jessica don’t agree please!” Yoong couldn’t hold his tears anymore.

“It’s okay Yoong, its okay.” Jessica said calmly. “Let me be with him for a moment.”

“I’m so sorry.” Yoong said before he left.

“Seobang~ah…”

“What do you mean Gyuri? It’s too dark in that tunnel. I don’t want to go there.” Yul said.

“But you can’t choose the bright tunnel.”  Gyuri insisted.

“Why?”

“I saw how Yoong suffered from my departure and it kills me again and again. I can’t let that happen to you. You can’t leave!” Gyuri explained.

“So if I go to that tunnel it means I’ll be gone forever?” Yul asked.

“Yes.”

“But how can I find my way back? It’s too dark.”

Gyuri smiled at him. Then he hears the familiar voice once again.

“Seobang~ah, what should I do? I want to wait for you but I can’t watch you suffer. I’m not mad and I promise you won’t feel my wrath. I’m….letting you…..go. I love you Seobang!”

“NO! Sica!!! I’m on my way back!” Yul screamed.

“Follow her voice oppa before it’s too late.”

“Thank you Gyuri!” Yul said then hugs his sister tightly.

“Please tell Yoong I’m okay now.”

“I will! Bye!” Yul said then heads to the dark tunnel.

“Omma please wait till I left Korea before turning the……machine off.” Jessica said to Mrs. Kwon trying to hold her tears back.

“Are you sure about this sweetie? You don’t have to deal with all of this alone” Mrs. Kwon asked.

“I will be fine Omma.” Jessica forced a smile.

“Jessica if anything happens just give me a call.” Yoong said.

“I told you, no phone, emails everything.” Jessica said still smiling.

“Just take care of yourself and don’t try to jump from the Eiffel Tower.” Yoong joked.

Jessica chuckled then takes a last look on Yul, tears began to fill her eyes once again, and she heads to Yul and leans to give her husband a final kiss.

“Bye Seobang, I love you.” Jessica said then bid her goodbye to the Kwon family.

 …

Jessica holds her phone tightly as her breathing started to get heavier. She already had her message typed and ready to be sent to Yul’s mom, the message that would end her husband’s life. She released a harsh breath as her tears started to fall continuously, she pressed the send button then turns the gadget off quickly.

A Year Later

Jessica looks up from her laptop then moves her head finding something or should she say someone. She’s been feeling a little weird lately as if someone has been watching her every time she visits Hyoyeon’s café.

“What’s wrong?” Hyoyeon managed to get to Jessica from the counter.

“Nothing.” Jessica said still feeling weird. She then leans closer to Hyo. “Is there a ghost here or something?” Jessica asked making Hyoyeon laugh.

“YAH!” Jessica yelled hitting the girls’ shoulder hard with her face turning bright red.

“You’re crazy! Why did you ask have you seen one?” Hyoyeon asked teary eyed from laughing so hard.

“It just feels weird like someone’s watching me.” Jessica said softly. Hyoyeon’s face turned into a serious one then looks around.

“You know what a lot of my costumer asked me the same thing as a matter of fact someone told me she’s been seeing an old woman staring then with one blink she’ll be in front of……

Jessica’s heart beat started to rise as her eyes widens.

“BOOOO” Hyoyeon said loudly making Jessica squeal with a high pitch dolphin voice.

“EKKKKKK!!! Jessica screamed hitting Hyoyeon multiple times while the other girl was laughing so hard.

“You’re such a chicken!”  Hyoyeon said while wiping her tears away.

“That so not funny!” Jessica threw an icy glare to Hyoyeon.

“I’ll go back to the counter, thank you for always making my day!”

“Whatever just leave!” Jessica pushed Hyoyeon hard that the latter stumbled and nearly fell off from the chair.

“YAH!” Hyoyeon yelled and acted as if was about to throw a punch to Jessica. The girl just stared at her coldly.

“Aisssh! This ice princess!” Hyoyeon grunted silently. She was already at the back of the counter when her phone rang. She took it out and immediately put it at the counter upon knowing the caller.

“Aish! What now?” Hyoyeon said with annoyance. She threw a glance at the particular man in the corner of her café. Her phone stopped from ringing but she received a message right away.

From Annoying man:

Don’t do that!

Hyoyeon smirked then started typing her reply.

To: Annoying man:

Come out and stop me!

Hyoyeon hid her phone not interested on the annoying man’s reply. She once threw a glance at the guy who’s hiding behind the newspaper which is now quite crumpled for being held tightly.

“I’m so good at annoying people.” Hyoyeon said to herself

“Hyoyeon~ah! I’ll get going, I need to do some stuffs at home.” Jessica said while packing her things.

“Okay be safe! See yah!”

“Bye.” Jessica waved to Hyo then leaves the café

Just then a newspaper landed in front of Hyoyeon, she only rolled her eyes.

“YAH! How can you scare her like that?” The guy ranted but Hyoyeon didn’t even bother to look up.

“Did you see how scared she was?” The guy continued Hyoyeon looks up to the man.

“Why didn’t you stop me and comforted her?” Hyoyeon looks up to the man lazily

“You know I can’t do that yet.”

“Mind moving faster? Your tactics will soon no longer be working on her! I actually did you a huge favor! Just so you know she’s starting to feel your presence.” Hyoyeon said making the guy sigh.

“Fine, Fine! I’ going to plan my next move. I’ll get going!” The guy wears his glasses and hat then leaves the café.

“You’re welcome!” Hyoyeon said with sarcasm.

Jessica took Yul’s photo from the side table of her bed. She caressed it lovingly.

“It’s been a year Seobang~ah. I miss you!” Jessica’s voice cracks as tears started to form in her eyes.

“I’m missing you so much.” Jessica kisses the photo as she lets the tears escape. She was unaware of that someone watching her. The guy balled his fist tightly as he walks away. The person can’t stand seeing the girl cry. He took his phone out and started typing.

Hyoyeon rechecked the door if it was locked properly. She then felt her phone vibrated indicating a received message.

From: Annoying man

“I’ll come out tomorrow.”

The girl smiled upon reading the message.

“Finally….”

...

I'M STILL ALIVE!! XD

Sorry for the super late update, GGAAHH I HAAATEE SCHOOLL!! LOL

 

Anyway wanna know the scale model Yul did? The one he should be proposing at?? HERE IT IS..

 

 

 

 

This made me busy that's why it took me so long to update... kekeke!!!!

....

Enjoy this update.. I don't know yet if the next chapter would be the last sooo....

 

COMMENTSSSS!!!

... 

BTW it's pretty obvious who's the guy..keke...