Yul is GONE?? LOL NOOO!

My J

 

A short update.... GUYS THIS FIC WILL ABOUT TO END, MAYBE IT'LL BE 2 OR 3 CHAPTERS MORE BUT I PROMISE TO MAKE THE ENDING GOODDD..

@ellieispanda20  big thanks to you!! WE CREATED THIS CHAPTER DURING BREAK TIME AT SCHOOL.lol

Chapter 17

“Yoong choose Jessica.” Yul’s voice echoed on Yoong’s head, he eyed his brother.

“Hyung”

“Yoong please, I’m not as strong as you are. I can’t live without her. Losing her is more than dying, so please Yoong you’ll be doing me a favor by choosing her.” Yul begged.

Yoong closed his eyes tightly as he looks away from Yul.

Suddenly a guy hits Yul making the latter groans in pain.

“What the ?” Yoong cursed loudly as he again tries to loosen the man’s grasp.

“The time is ticking! You don’t have all day! If you don’t make a decision quick I’ll hit him as every minute passes.”  The leader said.

Yoong gritted his teeth and gathered all his strength to escape from the man holding him, He stomped on the guy’s feet in full force and the next thing heard was a loud cursing due to unbearable pain. Yoong didn’t waste any time, he attacked every guy with all his strength which shocks the leader. Yoong was able to take couple of men down but a hard hit on his head made him fall to the ground. He looks up weakly and saw the leader with his blurry visions smirking while walking towards him. He saw the bat swings and was about to hit him again when a guy interrupted.

“Boss I think the other guy is dead!”

“NO!” Yoong wants to go to his brother but he can’t even move his body, he felt his eyelids shuts and everything went black.

“TaeTae what do you think is happening to them right now!” Tiffany asked Taeyeon.

“Relax Fany~ah we’ll just wait till Yul calls” Taeyeon answered.

“But TaeTae I want to witness it myself. Jessie never dated a guy before.” Tiffany said while pouting making Taeyeon chuckles.

“Aright but be quiet okay!”

“Promise!” Tiffany jumps from excitement.

Seohyun’s eyes widens as he hears Yoong’s conversation on the phone. She was too curious with the guy’s weird actions so she decided to follow him secretly and now she’s hearing that Yul is in danger. She saw Yoong hops in to his car and drives quickly. She walks towards the garage and saw a crumpled paper.

“TOO LATE WE ALREADY HAVE YOUR BROTHER.”

Seohyun gasped. Then she heard a phone ringing.

“It’s been two hours since we left her and Yul is not here still?” Taeyeon creased his brow as he eyes Jessica.

“TaeTae…” Tiffany said worriedly. “What if he had a second thought? I don’t want my best friend to get hurt.”

“No Fany~ah I know him.” Taeyeon said as he takes his phone out and dialed Yul’s number.

“Yul where the heck are you?” Taeyeon said. He heard breathing on the other line.

“YUL!”

“Is this Taeyeonshi?” A girl from the other line said.

Taeyeon was taken aback.

“TaeTae what did he say?” Tiffany asked but then she saw him froze so she took his phone away.

“Hello?” Tiffany said.

“Fany unnie! Yul oppa and Yoong oppa are in danger!”

“Seohyun?” 

“Please get here quick.” Seohyun said on the other line.

“BINGO!” Sooyoung screamed for victory after succeeding in tracking down the person who sent Yul the threat.

“I’ll let him see this!” Sooyoung said as he rushed out to go to Yul.

Seohyun was shaking in fear as she waits for her sister to come home together with Tiffany and Taeyeon. Not long enough the three arrived.

“Seohyun~ah! Jessica said worriedly as she heads to Seohyun, she hugged her tight.

“Unnie!” Seohyun said as she breaks the hug. She gave the paper to Jessica.

Jessica’s held her chest upon reading what’s written on the paper.

“Who will do this?” Jessica asked as her tears fall.

Just then a car approaches getting their attention. Sooyoung got off from the car with a confused look.

“What’s happening” Sooyoung asked.

“Someone took Yul away they probably have Yoong as well.” Taeyeon answered.

“Dang!” Sooyoung cursed then he remembers the threat. “I think I know where they are, Taeng call the cops.”

 The leader walks towards the unconscious Yul. He checks Yul’s pulse and found nothing.

“Throw the body away.” The leader stood up and left.

“How about the other one?”

“Leave him anywhere else.”

Just then a siren was heard next thing was a guy running saying there are cops approaching. All of the people inside panicked and moves quickly to escape leaving the twins. After assuring that there are no movements inside the building the police barged in seeing the twins both on the ground unconscious.

“MEDICS!” One cop said.

“This is not happening!” Jessica closed her eyes tightly. They were at the hospital and waiting for the doctors to come out from the emergency room where Yoong and Yul are at. She saw a lot of movements from the people around but she couldn’t hear a thing.

“Yul please don’t leave me.”

“Geez what’s taking them so long?” Taeyeon said as he walks back and forth nervously.

Just then the doctors come out.

“Relatives of the Kwons?” One doctor asked.

“I’m Kwon Yul’s wife.” Jessica said.

“Kwon Yoong is safe now since he only have mild head injury and your husband,…. he’s in coma.”

Jessica felt her knees weaken upon hearing the news, she held onto Tiffany’s arms for support.

“He had severe head injuries as a matter of fact he was dead on arrival but fortunately we were able to revive him and as we know not having oxygen in our brain for five minutes will completely paralyze the whole body. He had been dead for twenty minutes.”

Taeyeon let out a harsh breath.

“He’ll be transferred to ICU and Yoong will be on a private room in any minute. I’ll get going now, just hang on at least both of them are alive that’s what’s important at this moment.” The doctor said.

“Thank you doctors.” Sooyoung said.

Jessica looks at Yul’s face lovingly. Her tears won’t stop from falling it hurts her to see him this way, a machine supporting to keep him alive. The Yul who used to be strong and always protects her is now almost lifeless.

“You’re going to wake up right? I just want you to know that I’m still waiting for you Seobang.” She pecked his cheek.

“I love you Seobang.”

Yul run as fast as he could but it’s still the same, it’s dark everywhere, he can’t see a thing.

“Is anybody here? Please!” Yul said while panting. He once again run until his legs collapsed.

“You’re going to wake up right? I just want you to know that I’m still waiting for you Seobang.”

A voice echoed in Yul’s dark surrounding.

“Sica?” Yul move his head. “Sica are you there?” He stood up and tries to search where the voice comes from. “Baby please say something again.”

“I love you Seobang.”

“Sica I’m here!” Yul shouted as if Jessica could hear him. He drops to the ground kneeling while crying.

“I love you too Sicababy.” 

 

....

Where is Yul's soul? He can only hear Sica's voice!!!

... 

Guys since this is about to end please give me some love by commenting till the end!!! thanksss!!!!

..

hi new subscribers don't be shy to comment!!!

enjoy!