....

My J

Chapter 8

 

Taeyeon was lying on the couch for hours now but he still couldn’t sleep. What Sooyoung told him keeps on bugging him.

“The hell was that Kim Taeyeon? Didn’t you know how embarrassed Tiffany that she cried?” Sooyoung said, they were already in Yul’s suite.

“Did I go too far?” Taeyeon mumbled to himself.

 Meanwhile Tiffany on the other room can’t sleep too.

“I hate him! I hate him so much…” Tiffany began to cry quietly.

The six of them were having a breakfast ,an “AWKWARD” one. Yul and Jessica had been exchanging a what-the-hell-happened-in-here look.

“Ehem. So the talk didn’t go well last night?” Yul asked.

Sooyoung just shrugged his shoulder.

“Excuse me, I’m going to the washroom.” Tiffany said then left.

Yul and Jessica’s eyes followed to the leaving Tiffany. When Tiffany was no longer in sight all eyes landed to Taeyeon who’s busy reading the newspaper. Taeyeon on the other felt it and look up.

“What?” Taeyeon asked.

“YUL.” Suddenly Victoria appeared, her hair is messy as well as her makeup, she looks like “JOKER” from the movie batman.”

“Oh no!”Sooyoung eyes widened in terror.

Victoria stomped her feet towards their table.

“Your friend here locked me up in the ladies room last night!” Victoria said trying to gain Yul’s sympathy.

All of them just eyed Victoria making her conscious.

“What are you doing here?” Yul asked.

“I told you I’m not easy to get rid of.” Victoria said then smirked.

Sooyoung stood up and held Victoria’s shoulder the girl of course tried to let go of Sooyoung’s grip.

“I got this Yul.” Sooyoung was about to drag Victoria out but Jessica stopped him.

“Sooyoungie, if she wants to stay, let her.”

“Sica.” Yul said looking at Jessica

She gave Yul a reassuring look.

“Victoriashi have you eaten yet? Why don’t you join us?” Jessica said smiling at the girl.

Victoria seated on a vacant seat and started to eat.

“Seobang~ah! Say ahh!” Jessica said feeding Yul sweetly.

Sooyoung leaned closer to Taeyeon who’s hiding behind the newspaper.

“Seobang~ah?” Soo whispered.

Taeyeon only shrugged his shoulders.

“It’s so delicious baby thank you, here have some too.” Yul said and feed Jessica back.

Jessica smiled sweetly. “I love you seobang.” Jessica said then rests her head on Yul’s chest.

Victoria’s face became more furious upon seeing Yulsic’s sweetness.

“I think I’m gonna go shower first.” Victoria stood up then left.

The moment Victoria left Jessica sat straight and all the sweetness she was showing a while ago vanished like a kiss in the wind.

“I’m gonna go get Tiffany.” She said then stood up. Sunny followed after her.

“HOHO! What the hell was that?” Sooyoung asked amusingly.

“Is that a show?” Taeyeon butted in.

“Shut up and eat.” Yu hissed.

“Seems like our service is not needed anymore Taeng, it means we can enjoy Jeju finally!” Sooyoung said.

“I like that!” Taeyeon replied

“Is it weird that I’m starting to like Victoria being here? That way I can be that close to her….Sicababy”

“No..no..no..! Yul said while shaking his head.

“What no? Listen Yul.. You wanted to get rid of Victoria, what do you think she’ll say if she knew you were sleeping in a separate room?” Sooyoung explained.

“Plus you’re married.”  Taeyeon said.

“They are right Yul, its fine with me.” Jessica suddenly appeared shocking the three guys.

“Are you sure?” Yul asked.

“Yes.”

Yul look at his two best friends.

“And where are you going to sleep then?” Yul asked.

“Oh !” The two said in chorus.

To whoever wins the game will get the privilege to sleep on the bed and the loser will take the couch.

Yul instructed.

“Are you sure about this Soo? You can’t even run fast!” Taeyeon whispered to Sooyoung who’s warming up.

“Hey you midget! Trust me okay, volleyball is a piece of cake!”

“No..no! Scrap that! Whoever loses will sleep in the bathroom!” Sunny said then smirked.

“Huh! You’ll regret that shortie!” Sooyoung teased.

“YUL!” All of them looked the girl who called, it was Victoria wearing a two piece bikini almost revealing everything.

Jessica automatically clung to Yul’s arms.

“Here!” Victoria gave Yul a drink then smirked at Jessica.

“No thanks, I’m not thirsty. So guys let’s start the game!” Yul said.

“You serve shortie.” Sooyoung said as he tosses the ball to Sunny. Sunny just smirk.

Not long enough a crowd started to surround them, and why not, Kim Taeyeon and Choi Sooyoung is playing showing their perfectly fit bodies, and Korea’s famous singer Hwang Tiffany is there too not to mention Sunny who’s a known socialite as well.

“Taeyeon oppa, Sooyoungie oppa fighting!!!” The girls cheered, Taeyeon winked at them making them spazz like crazy.

“Fany~ah, Sunny~ah! Don’t get hurt” The fan boys yelled as well. Tiffany gave her famous eyes smiles and the fan boys almost fainted.

After a series of rolling, jumping and sliding, winking, spazzing of fans the score is now tied.

Taeyeon is preparing to serve the ball, he was breathing heavily as sweat continuously drips through his muscular body.

He breathes in and hit the ball with full force.  Tiffany on the other side is now ready and just waiting for the ball which is now up on the air, Tiffany move her feet following the ball but she accidentally twisted her ankle making her yelp in pain. Taeyeon expression changed into a worried one as he hears Tiffany scream in pain and fall into the sand. He ran in full speed to get to Tiffany quick.

“Sunny~ah It hurts so much.” Tiffany said to Sunny who is now holding her ankle. Jessica and Yul ran towards them to check on Tiffany too.

“Hold on Fany~ah.. I’m..” Sunny was cut by Taeyeon who carried Tiffany bridal style. Tiffany was shocked too.

“I’m going to get her to the clinic.” Taeyeon said then left.

Tiffany is still speechless, being this close to Taeyeon makes her nervous. She can smell his manly scent, though he’s covered with sweat, he still smells good.

“She’s so lucky!” One fan girl said.

“They’re so cute together!” Another one said. “They should date each other!”

“So we lose?” Tiffany said without looking at Taeyeon.

“You seriously think we’re going to let you sleep in the bathroom.” Taeyeon said.

“Yul, I wanna be carried like that too.” Victoria said as she clung to Yul’s shoulder.

“Unfortunately he has a wife to carry!” Jessica said while looking at Yul as she brushes away Victoria’s hands.

“Sica baby come on it’s getting too hot in here, I don’t want my princess to melt.” Yul said then intertwined his hands to Sica which she took sweetly.

“Aiissh, that bi**ch!”  Victoria hissed.

“When are you going to give up Victoria?” Sooyoung teased.

“To Yul and Jessica! Cheers!” Sunny said while raising her bottle.

“Don’t you think your friends are too drunk now?” Yul whispered to Jessica

“No, they have high alcohol tolerance.” Jessica said

“Let’s play truth or dare.”  Victoria suggested

“That’s pretty old, why don’t we play a game and whoever lose will drink a whole tower of beer each and will have to do a consequence! Sooyoung said.

“Alright, I’m in!” Taeyeon agreed.

“What game?” Yul asked.

“Simple, we make a line with everything we have in our body right now on the ground, whoever makes the longest line wins.” Sooyoung explained.

“You mean we have to strip?” Tiffany asked awkwardly.

“If you’re that desperate to win why not?” Sooyoung said smiling.

“Okay let’s get this started, let’s split teams, boys vs. girls.” Taeyeon said then stood up to get ready.

The team was decided.

Boys’ team consists of Taeyeon, Yul and Sooyoung, while the girls are Tiffany, Jessica, Sunny and Victoria.

Taeyeon and Sooyoung without hesitations strip until they were on just boxers. Again it was creating a scene.

 Yul on the other hand thinks twice if he will take his pants off.

“Come on Yul take it off!” Sooyoung said.

“TAKE IT OFF, TAKE IT OFF!” The crowd yells making Yul shakes his head while smiling

“Fine.” Yul then took his pants off making the crowd wilder.

*on the other team.

“Yah, we can’t lose like that!” Victoria yelled to her team, she was already in her bikinis.

“TAKE IT OFF! TAKE IT OFF.” The crowd yelled again pressuring the girls’ team.

Since Tiffany and Sunny had drunk too much already they strip without hesitation leaving Jessica the only one covered. Just then she saw Victoria smiling with seduction to her husband, Yul on the other hand was staring at Victoria too.

“The hell? Let’s see if you won’t drool over this!” Jessica then started to strip off. Revealing her perfect s-line. She look at Yul who’s now staring at her, his mouth is wide open. Jessica was so satisfied with Yul’s reaction.

“LET’S DECIDE WHO WON!” Sooyoung interrupted their hot stares.

The boys’ team is an inch longer than the girls’.

“WE WOONN!!!” Taeyeon screamed in victory.

“DRINK UP! DRINK UP!” The crowd yelled.

The girls sat and started to drink the towers of beers.

WOOOOHHHH!!The crowd yells becomes wilder. After the girls drank Sooyoung stood up and ask the audience.

“It’s time for the girls’ consequence! What do you want them to do?” Sooyoung asked.

“DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!” The crowd yelled.

“TURN THE MUSIC ON!” Sooyoung said making the crowd cheer loudly again.

“YAH! ERT GIANT! YOU’RE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THIS!” Sunny shouted to Sooyoung.

“Of course not! You agreed to the consequences and now it’s show time baby.” Sooyoung whispered to Sunny

“DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!” the crowd yelled again.

“Tiffany can’t dance she’s injured!” Taeyeon said making fanny raise her head.

“NO! I can dance!” Tiffany said then heads to the dance floor and started dancing.

Victoria followed along.

“Time to dance shorty!” Sooyoung teased again making Sunny more irritated. She grabs Jessica and started dancing too.

Jessica just stood on the dance floor, she felt really dizzy and can’t even move. Her vision is already blurry. But when Victoria heads to Yul and started dirty dancing in front of him, Jessica’s senses went back, since she’s drunk her courage boosted up 100 times. The crowd’s cheers became louder when Victoria danced in front of Yul, seducing him and touching him everywhere. Jessica smirked and pushed Victoria away. She danced in front of the now confused Yul, Victoria didn’t held back her dance became more wilder her touch became more intimate. Jessica won’t lose, nobody can touch her Seobang! Yes her Kwon seobang! Jessica wrapped her arms to Yul’s neck and pulls him to meet her lips.

They were now kissing passionately in front of the cheering crowd, in the middle of the dance floor and beside the furious Victoria.

….

Yul was sitting beside the bed where he laid Jessica, she was already sleeping soundly. He can’t help but smile as he stares at Jessica’s beautiful face. Jessica suddenly pouted making Yul chuckles.

“So cute.”  Yul stayed there until he fell asleep.

The night was now quiet and peaceful……………………

Not on the other room.……

“Yah! Fanny~ah not there!” Taeyeon yelled to Tiffany who’s now on the verge of barfing.

“Let’s get you the bathroom!”

“AWWWW!!  Sunny stop pulling my ears!” Sooyoung screamed who’s on the other side of the room taking off Sunny’s slippers.

“Yah! You stupid giant! Don’t touch me ert!” Sunny yelled while pulling Sooyoung’s ear.

A series of yelling, scratching, and breaking of glass can be heard on Taeny and Soosun’s room. After an hour finally the two boys was able to get the two girls to bed.

“FINALLY”! Taeyeon and Sooyoung said in chorus, they both collapsed on the couch then suddenly..

“UULLLLKKKKK”  The two girls barf at the same time..

“NOT AGAIINNNN!” The two boys cried.

 

.....

hey there guys!!!!

sorry for the late update...:(

anyway i'm making this their last day to jeju. And please expect that the drama will begin when they head back to seoul..

XD!

 

hi there new subscribers...

thanks for commenting..:)

enjoy!

YulSicExtra ... :) thanks. that makes us a fan of each other then.. keke glad that you like my fic...:)

 

incognito_me .... wooahhh... then i can tell you definitly can relate to the previous chapter. keke.:) thanks for the coments and sub..