....

My J

Chapter 5

“What are you doing here? Did I tell you to not come here for a week?” Taeyeon said while following Yul on his office.

“I’m not to work okay! I’m meeting my lawyer and Jung Jessica for our divorce.” Yul replied.

Taeyeon suddenly grin at him. “Are you still planning to divorce her after seeing how Gorjess she is?

“Gorjess?”

“Well you know she’s gorgeous and she’s Jessica so GorJess”. Taeyeon explained which earned a smack on his forehead.

“You can’t really resist girls!” Of course this marriage is a mistake in the first place.

*knock knock.

Mr. Kwon a certain Lee Dong Wook wants to see you.

….

“Debt?” Yul asked for confirmation.

“Yes, her father owed me money and since he can’t pay me I asked for his daughter instead but you married her so I guess it’s your responsibility to pay me.” Dong Wook said seriously.

“What if I don’t pay you?”

“haha.” Dong Wook let out an evil laugh. “I can’t promise your wife’s safety!”.

“Hi! I’m here to see Mr. Kwon Yul.” Jessica said while smiling at the receptionist.

“You’re Jung…no Kwon Jessica right? He’s waiting for you at his office.10th floor” The lady said smiling at her too.

“…ahh.. okay thanks!”.. Jessica was shocked upon hearing her name as Kwon Jessica. Did he actually tell the receptionist I’m his wife? What a weirdo.

Jessica went straight to Yul’s office, she was greeted by the secretary.

“Hi, I’m Jung Jessica”.

“Hello Mrs. Kwon you can go in now”.

“Everybody needs to stop calling me a Kwon!”.

“Thanks, I’m going in now”. Jessica bowed at the secretary.

Jessica saw Yul sitting on his swivel chair while starring outside.

“You shouldn’t tell people that I’m your wife”. Jessica said casually

Yul switched his gaze from the window to Jessica.

“Technically you are.” Yul said seriously.

“Whatever, where’s the lawyer?” Jessica asked while roaming her eyes in the room.

“I sent him home”.

“What?” Jessica widened her eyes to Yul.

“Lee Dong Wook came.”

Jessica looked away upon hearing Dong Wook’s name. “If he’s bothering you tell him you don’t have anything to do with it.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Yul asked.

“Why should I? It’s none of your business. Listen if we can’t talk to your lawyer today I have to get going, call me again if the lawyer’s here.” Jessica was about to leave the room when she heard Yul saying.

“I paid him”.

“WHAT? Why did you? Why are you doing this? Jessica asked angrily.

“I’m just…uhmmm naturally kind?”. *What the hell Yul stop stuttering!

“Whatever, don’t worry I’ll pay you just give me time”.

“NO!” Yul suddenly blurted out. *what now Yul?

“I mean you…uhhmm.. need help, so do I!” * for the last time Yul stop stuttering!

Jessica just raised her eyebrow.

“Help me get.. uhmm..”*Yul think!!!

“Get what?”. Jessica asked now with irritated tone.

“HelpmegetridofVictoria”. Yul said in a hurricane speed.*at least Victoria is a big help for now

“I didn’t understand a thing”.

“Help me get rid of Victoria, You seem to be good at it”. *lame excuse!

Jessica looked unsatisfied with his excuse.

“Besides that Dong Wook guy looks like a bad person, you shouldn’t trust him really”.* you’re pathetic Yul!

“I don’t know you both so why trust you?” Jessica asked without taking her eyes off him.

“Get to know me then”. Yul answered meeting her stare.“Did I just ask her out?”

*insert the chorus part of love sick….You know that’s the thing they do in dramas. LOL!!XD

“Let me think about it”. Jessica said then leaves the office.  She went straight to the elevator. She leaned on the wall as she felt her knees become weak. Her heart is beating fast.

“Get to know him? Did he just ask me out?”. Aiisshh!! Why am I feeling this way!.

….

Yul was left zoning out.

“I didn’t know what just happened but…. I hope she’ll say yes.”. Yul smiled at that thought without noticing Sooyoung and Taeyeon coming in.

“You look creepy!” Sooyoung said making Yul come back to his senses.

“Did the talk go well?”

“It does… really. Anyway, I’ll get going! I’m on leave right? Bye!” Yul said energetically then went out of the office.

 “I don’t think he needs a break anymore, what do you think Tae?” Sooyoung said.

“uhhm.. Jessie? You with us? Sunny asked to her friend who’s zoning out.

‘You’ve been like zoning out since you came here!” Are you sure you’re okay?” Tiffany asked.

“Yes. I’m just thinking about….

“Yul?” Sunny said.

“Who’s Yul? Oh my god! Do you have a boyfriend?” Tiffany said while shaking Jessica.

“Oh my god fany~ah! Where have you been?  Kwon Yul is Jessica’s husband.”

“Husband?” Kwon Yul you mean the hot architect” Tiffany said loudly.

“Yeah, try to broadcast it on T.V. too Fany”. Jessica said with an irritated tone.

“Technically it had been broadcasted”. Sunny butted in

“How did it happen?” Tiffany asked.

Jessica tells the whole story as well as Yul’s offer a while ago.

“Take the offer Jessie! You can certainly kick that Victoria’s ”. Fany said cheering on Jessica.

“I don’t know”. Jessica said. I don’t even know if I can face him properly when all I do is tremble with his presence.

 

 

Yul spotted his twin brother swimming.

“Yoong”.

“Oh, hyung!” Yoong looked up to his brother.

“How did you and Jessica meet?” Yul said seriously.

“Why? Do you find her pretty?” Yoong teased.

“Aissh, just answer it.”

“Well, she was so drunk and disturbed” Yoong said.

“Disturbed?”

“Yeah, you know saying she used to be rich and powerful but got bankrupt and was forced to marry the guy who they owe a lot”. Yoong explained.

“Why did you ask to marry her?” Yul asked again.

“I’m drunk?”

“If that’s your reason you’re probably married to thousands of girls now.” Yul said sarcastically.

“Well I’m drunk and she’s talking about marriage and all so I think that’s why I asked her to marry me.”

“Why did you use my name?”

“She thought I was you so I just played along.”

Yul stood up and let out a deep sigh.

“Give me the ring.”

Yoong eyed him.

“You didn’t lose it right?” Yul asked worriedly.

“No, it’s in my room, on the side table I think.”

“Thank you”. Yul said then leave his brother, he didn’t know if it’s because of the ring or …….Jessica.

…..

Should I text him? No no..no.. But I owe him a lot,Aiissshh this is crazy!

Jessica then decided to text Yul for her answer.

To: Kwon Yul

Yes.

No..no.. I don’t think this is right!

“Unnie!” Seohyun suddenly called which shocked her so she accidentally pressed the send button.

“Aniyo!! Yaaah!!! Don’t send!” Jessica said loudly!

Unnie, are you okay? Seohyun asked.

……….

~..you better run, run, run, run run….

Yul took his phone out.

From: Jung Jessica

Yes.

Wooaahh!! YEESSS!! Yul screamed with joy, he was also jumping.

He replied back.

To: Jung Jessica

Alright then, let’s go to jejudo (jeju island). I’ll pick you up tomorrow morning! See you…

….

“eotteoge?”.

Jessica’s phone rang.

From: Kwon Yul

Alright then, let’s go to jejudo (jeju island). I’ll pick you up tomorrow morning! See you…

Jessica just closed her eyes in frustration.

 

........

why aren't you commenting anymore is it getting boring????

:( please don't leave me readers..:(

 

BTW... Yulsic's going on their first date. wonder what will happen....

chyan01 hope this chapter answers your question..:)

and..and... KYYAAA!! YulSicExtra is here!! i'm your big fan thanks for making "when choi ana meets kang jong hee".. You're the best!

*sorry for spazzing here. *blush... blush...

 

*waves to new subscribers...:)